Smogon University PO Statistics — May 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ So Mienshao could very well end up in BL. I agree that it is probably too good for UU

(Hint: Need a UU scouter? Use Ambipom, it owns)
Ambipom is pretty powerful but the presence of actual walls like Slowbro and Zapdos keep it down pretty well, sadly. :(

Hopefully Whimsicott falls down to UU where he belongs, he's really not all that great. In UU he MIGHT be able to stop Chansey's with subseed and taunt/encore until they switch lol.

Ambipom is pretty powerful but the presence of actual walls like Slowbro and Zapdos keep it down pretty well, sadly. :(
Scarfed Switcheroo Ambipom messes up all the walls in UU. It's so incredibly unexpected when they switch their Slowbro in to receiving a Scarf. The opponent loses one of their faithful walls generally, as well as absolutely all momentum as you either U-Turn for a bit of damage or get momentum on the switch.

I laddered to 1400ish in OU using it as a lead. It does even better in UU where it generally lives longer and messes up more vital walls.

Heracross was OU for most of the gen until near the end when it fell to UU on the last time everything fell / rose. Then it was moved to BL.

Hopefully Whimsicott falls down to UU where he belongs, he's really not all that great. In UU he MIGHT be able to stop Chansey's with subseed and taunt/encore until they switch lol.
Priority Encore is not UU. As much as how much I want to use it in UU, priority encore stops any set-up and allows for it to set-up itself. Either way, Erufuun would be crippling a pokemon or two before going down and even then it might not go down with subseed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)