Playoffs Smogon Tour 24 Play-offs - Finals [Won by Hiye]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
i haven't really felt motivated to prep or build or even play pokemon since phase 2 of snake and although timely instances of rng managed to mask it vs ojama, i suppose it showed today. this is in no way a dig at flcl as everyone could see he outplayed me at critical points and managed his advantageous matchup far better than i did. massive shoutout to ricardo for providing me with sm and oras teams and everyone in europe, bigs and bushmasters for supporting me. the final four are all very impressive battlers and each would be a deserving winner. good luck to everyone and hopefully we'll get to see some more exciting games!

user above me is gay
blunder i'm expecting to win in bw and take one out of the other 2, posho/flcl should be close AF with the former having a significant edge in BW and the latter with maybe a slightly higher chance of taking it in SM. should be a fun series

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
lost in 2, ggs and good luck in the rest

fun tour thank u to anyone who helped me, my drive to keep competing is pretty shot after playing so much this year so ill prob put it on the backburner for now but this year was cool for all the tours i took part in and i might play championship so that i can school these pussies once again, anyways rootin for flcl best of luck breh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)