Smogon Snake Draft I - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
long distance runaround, long time waiting to feel the semis

On... Sportsmanship

Note the sportsmanship infraction may be used liberally this Snake Draft, and any unsportsmanlike conduct on the forums, on Discord, any of the semiofficial tier channels, or in opposing Snake team channels (I won't infract for you being a dick in your own team channel unless the situation is so extreme I feel I absolutely have to make an exception (consider basically any masterclass interaction ever)), will be grounds for an infraction. We encourage you to play semi-aggressively, but don't be a masterclass.

~ Aldaron

On... Scheduling Matches

I'm sure plenty of you have come across coin flipping / who to activity drama while scheduling matches. I'm here to reduce the arbitrary element associated with some of these decisions. It is entirely your decision to adhere to these STRONG RECOMMENDATIONS, but note that if you choose not to, I'll most likely ignore any pleading from your end and default you to a coin flip, regardless of what you claim is your irc, discord or forum activity. By signing up for this tournament, you are agreeing to this condition, that adhering to what I outline will protect you from coinflips / activity and that not adhering to it will subject you to coinflips / activity regardless of your proposed justification.
YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR VM WALL IF YOU WISH TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT. THIS IS HOW ALL OFFICIAL SCHEDULING WILL BE HANDLED.

Once that round's thread is posted, you have up to 48 hours to contact your opponent ON HIS VM WALL and mention your timezone and exactly what dates, what time ranges you are available, and where you will battle. Note that the default accepted sim and server is the official server on Showdown. You must provide at least 3 different time ranges at least 48 hours from the timestamp of your message, with at least 2 that are 24-hours apart from each other. The minimum and maximum length for 1 time range is 30 minutes, and the minimum difference between the 3 required time ranges is 3 hours. If you give 3 time ranges that stick with this policy, you can give any additional time ranges at any time you please.

NOTE THAT THIS SCENARIO INVOLVES RESPONSE DYNAMICS; THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WILL CONTACT FIRST AND SOMEONE WHO RESPOND...THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT FOR BOTH OF YOU TO ASSUME TO YOU CAN BE FIRST CONTACTS...WHOEVER CONTACTS FIRST IS THE FIRST, AND THE OTHER DEFAULTS TO THE RESPONDER. THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS BUT SOME OF YOU ARE DUMB.

Once your opponent has contacted you, you now have up until 72 hours after the round's thread has been posted (NOT after your opponent's message) to respond with times that are good for you. What this means is that if both of you spend the maximum time contacting and responding, you should have back and forth collaboration at a maximum of 72 hours after the round has been posted, with both parties given an additional 24 hours to prepare for the battle should it be scheduled as soon as required. If none of the opponent's proposed time ranges are good for you, you must respond with alternative time ranges.

The first opponent now has X hours to prepare for the battle (if the second opponent agreed to some time) or 24 hours to contact a TD if, for whatever reason, this second set of time ranges does not suit the first opponent. Note this should be an absolute last measure and that more often than not, the TDs will likely force one (or both) sides to sub out.

Once a time is agreed upon, please make a message on your opponent's vm wall between 10 minutes and 1 second before the agreed upon time and say you are ready to battle and then get to agreed upon location (regardless of whether or not your opponent sends you a response vm). Please protect yourself by making this message, as it makes decisions much easier. You will be required to be wait for your opponent for the duration of the time range.

If neither of you contact each other before 48 hours after the thread has been posted, you're both opening yourself up to a potential coin flip. If I look at the situation, I might just determine I'm going to sub both of you out, coin flip you, or whatever based on however I'm feeling at that moment. Don't leave yourself and your team vulnerable to this.

Just because at anytime one of the responders does not respond within the given range does not give you automatic activity win credentials. If they don't contact at all on your vm wall up until 48 hours before the end of the round (note, I'm not going to take irc or sim messages as evidence due to how easily they can be doctored...so if you want to protect yourself, stick to the vm messages), then you obviously have activity win justification. Note to team captains, if one of your players does not contact all his opponents before 48 hours before the end of the round, I will FORCE a sub, no questions asked. You WILL contact your opponent in a timely manner. However, if they do contact you at all after the suggested response time and before 48 hours before the end of the round, you are required to respond before 24 hours before the end of the round with 2 1-hour time ranges at least 1 hour apart before the end of the round. The opponent, since he did not stick to the proposed response schedule, WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLAY AT ONE OF YOUR NEWLY SUGGESTED TIMES, so you have the advantage here. This obviously puts a bit of an emphasis on the last 48 hours of each round (as is standard operating procedure for most of our official team tournaments anyway), so I will try my best to keep the last 48 hours of the round as close to the majority of the weekend for as much of the world as I can.

If you follow all of these guidelines, you will a.) most likely get your match done with minimal issue or b.) protect yourself and your team from an undue coin flip or activity decision. Yes, I hate activity decisions in official tournaments. Yes, I will do my best to prevent activity decisions in the playoffs (the qualifying round is fair game however and I will have no problem issuing an activity call here), but don't push your luck.

Here is an example of how following this would work:

Round 1 thread is posted June 7, 2015 at 10:00PM. Its deadline is June 14, 2015 at 11:59PM. User A and User B are matched up. User A contacts User B on his vm wall on June 9, at 9:00 PM (47 hours after the thread was posted, so ok), and gives 4 time ranges: June 10, from 7:00-7:30 PM (22 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is only ok so long as at minimum 3 of the other proposed time ranges adhere to the requirements), June 11, from 9:00-9:30 PM (48 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is ok), June 12, from 6:00-6:30 PM (69 hours after timestamp of his message, so ok, but only 21 hours after the earliest time range that is 48 hours after the timestamp), and June 12, from 9:00-9:30 PM (72 hours after the timestamp, so ok, and 24 hours after a legal time range and 3 hours after another legal time range). The June 11 and both June 12 time ranges satisfy the requirements, so User A can propose his first June 10 time range as well. User B responds on June 10, at 8:00 PM (23 hours after User A contacted him, so ok), and picks June 11, at 9:00 PM to battle, which is ok because it is 24 hours after his own response.

You'll note I made most of my response ranges multiples of 24 hours, but also included 24 hours. This means I expect you to be able to check Smogon at least once a day. If that is not feasible, you put yourself at risk.

~ Aldaron

On... Disconnecting and timing out drama

Ah, the big beefcake. I'm going to go ahead and put this out there: we reserve the right to judge any individual match on a case by case basis, regardless of assumed precedence set. If you don't like that, you are welcome to not play. Be aware of this.

Also, to protect yourself as much as possible from DCs and timer issues, play on Showdown (because it has an at least semi reliable system of rejoining after a DC) and make a gentleman's agreement to not hit timer and not be hour a move dicks.

That said, here is the main way we will probably handle DCs / timing out:

To handle all DC cases...you're gonna submit your teams before the match. TeamSubmissions is an account made for the purpose of submitting teams to it. You don't have to submit, but if you do, you protect yourself from the opponent taking a win. If you do DC (and you can't rejoin the battle) and you haven't submitted your team, your opponent will have the right to take the win. Yes, I'll most likely make a judgment call if he is on his last turn with 1 pokemon at 5% and paralyzed and with you at 6 100% health pokemon, because the only way to lose this is to misclick multiple times. However, if you're at 6 100% pokemon and your opponent is at last pokemon 10% needing to crit flinch you 6 - 12 times for the win, I'll give him the win if you DC and haven't submitted your team.

I know people like philip7086 will beg me "to use common sense for a judgment call" for all cases and I would normally agree, but I am giving you all a 100% out by allowing you to submit your team. Basically, submit your team, and protect yourself and your team from any and all DCs. It's a simple procedure that removes almost all subjectivity from a decision regarding a DC. Unlike with the scheduling restrictions, all you have to do is submit the team your are using at anytime before the match takes place, and you'll have 100% protected yourself. Read this rule and understand this now before you join the tournament. Since I'm stating this now, I'm basically going to ignore you if you DC, didn't submit a team, and "had a guaranteed win." Expect it. Also note that I'm going to let the PLAYER (not the team), decide whether he is going to take the win or go another route (replay same moves, replay different teams, etc.).

To further ensure no funny business, if, in the case of a DC replay, there is any concern from either party about funny business, both parties have the right to request a screenshot of the current Pokemon's stats in battle. This is irrelevant for Showdown as you can simply rejoin a battle there, but PO allows you to see the currently out Pokemon's stats if you scroll over it with your mouse. Just hit PrntScrn (windows) while scrolling over it if requested by your opponent, preferably with proof that it is a screenshot of that actual battle (consider including the opponent's request in the battle screen in the screenshot).

Regarding time outs, they are a bit more complex, specifically because some timeouts are due to DCs. The best we can do for this scenario is say that there is some number between 1 minute and 2 minutes (which we will not publicize) that we will set as a limit for timing out, and if you timeout with more than that limit time remaining, we'll assume it is a DC, whereas the opposite is a true timeout. A true timeout defaults to a loss, while the DC timeout is prone to the DC rules (did you submit or not).

~ Aldaron

Use https://cryptobin.co/ to secure your team with a password.

#1 Pacifidlog Pitvipers (8) vs. #4 Goldenrod Gliders (2)
SM OU: BHARATH_THEBEST vs. Tricking
SM OU: -Snow vs. Arii Stella
SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs. boudouche
SM OU: Femen vs. Welli0u
SM Doubles: Level 51 vs. MajorBowman
SM Ubers: Lacus Clyne vs. psychicmewtwo
SM UU: teal6 vs. Pearl
SM RU: Ajna vs. SilentVerse
SM NU: meeps vs. elodin
SM LC: Shrug vs. ggggd

#2 Berry Forest Bushmasters (5) vs. #3 Shinto Ruin Serpents (5)
SM OU: Cdumas vs. Leftiez
SM OU: Ban Manaphy vs. Znain
SM OU: Omfuga vs. TheThorn
SM OU: ABR vs. Sabella
SM Doubles: marilli vs. Demantoid
SM Ubers: The Trap God vs. M Dragon
SM UU: bugzinator vs. Lcans
SM RU: snaga vs. Lighthouses
SM NU: qsns vs. Soulgazer
SM LC: Sken vs. Heysup

Deadline is Sunday, October 29th, at 11:59 PM EDT.

If I made a mistake with any matchups or names, please contact Isa or me.

20/20 matches completed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
#1 Pacifidlog Pitvipers vs. #4 Goldenrod Gliders
SM OU: Axel vs. z0mOG

#2 Berry Forest Bushmasters vs. #3 Shinto Ruin Serpents

Century Express

melodies of life
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

SM NU: qsns vs. soulgazer

We had literally the worst record in phase 1 for stupid reasons, reiku's computer died the entire season, the cheating germans got banned AND went 1-5, meru was getting sued, I had to to deal with 3rd world bullshit and disappearing for a week, we lost so many games to some incredibly silly things, and yet we almost managed to get ourselves in playoff. Not going to say I'm happy with going 5th, but all things considered we did well and I'm not upset about anything.

This is my first time managing anything on Smogon, so I was extremely nervous about everything, and going fucking 12-18 and then losing a player in early phase 2 didn't help. Thankfully the team delivered, so I guess I didn't do a terrible job. I definitely could have done better as a manager, but I feel like I learned a lot and I'm happy with almost all my players. Some of you might have underperformed and some of you were lazier than me in my last SPL, but we all tried to win and everyone contributed at least a little bit.

My only regret in the draft was not trusting my gut and wasting two picks on germans, but at least we started winning once we banned them from our server.

Special shoutous to Zamrock. I have played in tons of team tournaments, with tons of different people, and he is by far the best team player I have ever seen. Hotheaded as fuck, but we wouldn't have been able to get this close without his massive amount of help.

Rooting for the Gliders just because they were ranked 10th, are 4th seed and eliminated my team.

first of all congrats to gliders for making this far, always cool seeing underdongs putting some work up. Im really happy for you friends, lets have some fun now!

but yeah team we were really strong last round, im proud of you all. lets keep it up, we are winning this shit!

VIIIIIPPAAAAHH

Last edited:

Aliss

is a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
The long awaited semis are finally here...
Honestly, with a 90 games per team regular season I wouldn't have expected race for 4th place to end up as close as it was, but it did so that was really cool, grats Gliders :)
Now onto my 'prediction' which as always you should probably take with a grain of salt:

#1 Pacifidlog Pitvipers
vs. #4 Goldenrod Gliders
SM OU: BHARATH_THEBEST vs. Tricking - I think Tricking is the better player out of those two (as proven by him winning 3 weeks of stours) and he has the momentum going for him from Grand Slam so giving him the edge on this one
SM OU: Axel vs. z0mOG - Axel hasn't really been showing why he was worthy of being a round 1 pick, but I'm expecting him to pull it all back now with the finish line in sight
SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs. boudouche - Both are good players, will probably be a fun one to watch
SM Doubles: Level 51 vs. MajorBowman - Level has been pretty fire this entire tour, but then again so has MajorBowman. Doubles is an impossible tier so a lot of respect to everyone who mains this oof
SM Ubers: Lacus Clyne vs. psychicmewtwo - Lacus is physically unable to lose
SM UU: teal6 vs. Pearl - Both are GOATs, really hoping to catch this live so I can ruin the smogtours chat by gassing em both up :P
SM NU: meeps vs. elodin - meeps is honestly a player I always enjoy watching, really fun NU games when he's around so hoping for another one of those against none other than elodin haha

SM OU: Cdumas vs. Leftiez - sigh I incorrectly bet against cdu for like 8 rounds in OLT so have no doubt that I'll get proven once again if I even think about it here, that said rooting for Leftiez tho
SM OU: Ban Manaphy vs. Znain - BANAPHY!
SM OU: Omfuga vs. TheThorn - Omfuga was right all along Hbox might just be the GOAT
SM OU: ABR vs. Sabella - #1 in the power rankings? fuck the ABRS!
SM Doubles: marilli vs. Demantoid - again, this tier is impossible oof
SM Ubers: The Trap God vs. M Dragon - another impossible tier but no doubt M Dragon will win this one
SM UU: bugzinator vs. Lcans - Hoping this will be a fun one as well but thinking Lcans has this
SM RU: snaga vs. Lighthouses - oof

Have fun all :)

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
#1 Pacifidlog Pitvipers (6) vs. (4) #4 Goldenrod Gliders
SM OU: BHARATH_THEBEST (45) vs. (55) Tricking - BTB was impressive last round in a couple of his games, demonstrating his teambuilding ability and also showing that he can compete at this level as a player, but Tricking has been killing it this year and I think BTB won't be too sure how to prepare for this one, so leaning Tricking
SM OU: Axel (55) vs. (45) z0mOG - This has a lopsided feel, but Axel has been pretty mediocre this tour whereas z0mOG has been surprising. I think that Axel's back in because he will be active enough to prepare and I think that when he is at his best, his ceiling is higher than z0mOGs, so I'm going to pick the conventional favorite over the trendy pick here.
SM OU: Eternal Spirit (51) vs. (49) boudouche - ES, a true wild one, went 3-0 in his first phase and seems to have adapted well to the metagame whereas doucher is still kinda a question mark in SM. He did alright last phase, but I am hesitant to favor him against an actual SM main. I think he's the most stable player of the two, but will favor ES slightly due to results last phase.
SM OU: Femen (45) vs. (55) Welli0u - Welli0u has been able to win a lot of close games against strong opponents this tour and you gotta respect that, even if he's pretty soft spoken and under the radar. Femen had a good phase, but still wanna see more before I put too much trust into him. Favoring Well because he consistently brings good teams and has gotten good results, but hesitant to go too far because he still has yet to prove himself handling complex situations later on when the timer gets low.
SM Doubles: Level 51 (40) vs. (60) MajorBowman - Still think Bowman is the best Dubs player out there in tournaments on Smogon
SM Ubers: Lacus Clyne (70) vs. (30) psychicmewtwo - GOATus Clyne
SM UU: teal6 (45) vs. (55) Pearl - close, but teal's a bit streaky with his team selection I feel
SM RU: Ajna (60) vs. (40) SilentVerse - Ajna been great all tour whereas SV only for the last phase, gotta favor who I feel has a better long-term grasp on the metagame
SM NU: meeps (65) vs. (35) elodin - meeps has put up the best NU record, even if kinda shaky in terms of some games, and elodin has had success, but lacks the grasp on the tier that meeps has and will manipulate to give him an advantage from the start
SM LC: Shrug (60) vs. (40) ggggd - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#2 Berry Forest Bushmasters (6) vs. (4) #3 Shinto Ruin Serpents
SM OU: Cdumas (60) vs. (40) Leftiez - Cdududududu is easily one of the best and most consistent SM OU players since WCOP and I think that Leftiez is the unconventional, fireball type to beat him, but I have to favor the dude who has had more success by a fair amount as of late, especially when I think some of Leftiez's ideas are hit-or-miss whereas Cdu will always stroll up with solid ABR (tm) teams
SM OU: Ban Manaphy (55) vs. (45) Znain - Just better overall I feel. I think Znain has a lot of potential, but lacks the support and SM experience that Mana has.
SM OU: Omfuga (60) vs. (40) TheThorn - Fuga been doing super well in SM OU on this team whereas Thorn has had a pretty shaky tournament overall. Not ot mention that Fuga is simply the better overall player, imo
SM OU: ABR (65) vs. (35) Sabella - yea ABR isn't losing another game this tour lmao
SM Doubles: marilli (55) vs. (45) Demantoid - >////<
SM Ubers: The Trap God (40) vs. (60) M Dragon - The magnanimous one will not fall victim to any bots, he will win handily after emerging victorious when pinned against Thimo wielding the best Ubers team of all time
SM UU: bugzinator (55) vs. (45) Lcans - Great match-up, should be close regardless. Bugzy got the better end of him last time and has looked strong recently outside of Suki game.
SM RU: snaga (30) vs. (70) Lighthouses - Lighthouses has been a lowkey GOAT for years now, only now is he truly showing it in his main tier. snaga is no RUer btw
SM NU: qsns (30) vs. (70) Soulgazer - SG also a lower tier king, shouldn't be too challenging for him here
SM LC: Sken (49) vs. (51) Heysup - two middle-of-the-pack LCers, heysup has more experience and will handle this situation with less stress/pressure while still bringing his kinda rachet, but seemingly effective teams

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
#1 Pacifidlog Pitvipers (4) vs. #4 Goldenrod Gliders (5)

#2 Berry Forest Bushmasters (7) vs. #3 Shinto Ruin Serpents (3)

definitely pulling for bushmasters to win it all, tons of friends and ppl i have a lot of respect for as players

Kory2600

cclm
GO BUSHMASTERS

Also

Last edited:

SM Ubers: The Trap God vs. M DragonSM UU: bugzinator vs. Lcans

SM LC: Shrug vs. ggggd - actually really interesting because both are first timers performing above average. While Pablo's game vs me wasn't, well, great, I think he's done well this tour and feel like I've been impressed more by his building and play this tour than shrugs

SM LC: Sken vs. Heysup - Finch's description of this as "two middle of the pack LCers" caught my eye for some reason; I think that heysup by far has the highest ceiling among players in this tier and tends to do well in high pressure games. Though sken's my fam, I favor heysup here

IDK why my predictions have the 1 and 2 seeds losing these are probably inaccurate but whatever

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

SM OU: BHARATH_THEBEST vs. Tricking - This man is legitimately one of the best SM players I've had the pleasure to watch as of late. Absolutely unstoppable.
SM OU: Axel vs. z0mOG - Has a nice last few phases going on for him, I don't see why he can't keep it up, especially after the added confidence boost of barely making playoffs. Should be super tight though.
SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs. boudouche - Gama = GOAT
SM OU: Femen vs. Welli0u - I don't really know who to pick between these, I'm ultimately going with Well since I'm a bit more familiar with his game and that should count for something.
SM Doubles: Level 51 vs. MajorBowman - Has been super consistent and great since SPL, I don't see how anyone could predict against this guy in a game of SM DOU.
SM Ubers: Lacus Clyne vs. psychicmewtwo - If you think Lacus' undefeated streak is ending any time soon, you might have to rethink your predictions. Nah, jokes aside, anything can happen in SM Ubers, so I wouldn't put it past psychicmewtwo (who is a solid player) to win this, but I can't possibly predict against my friend here.
SM UU: teal6 vs. Pearl - Probably the best match in terms of talent that we will see in this series. Two absolutely amazing players going up head to head in a somewhat weird tier. I really hope this is as exciting as I expect it to be. Right now I have Pearl barely taking this win, but could obviously go either way.
SM RU: Ajna vs. SilentVerse - I don't know enough about RU or SilentVerse, so I just went with it and picked the player that I know enough about.
SM NU: meeps vs. elodin - From watching slam and snake, I do not think there is a better NU player than meepsvictory, so there's no way I can pick anyone else in a 1v1 matchup.
SM LC: Shrug vs. ggggd - I don't know much about LC, but I do know that I really enjoy watching ggggd, so he should be able to pull through against Shrug.

SM OU: Cdumas vs. Leftiez - In the battle of the frenchmen, I'm taking the more seasoned and experienced player over the trendy player who has been hot lately. I believe that Leftiez will indeed pull through when his team needs him the most, but Cdumas is obviously more than capable of winning this.
SM OU: Ban Manaphy vs. Znain - Don't know enough about Znain and I've seen how good Ban Mana has been this year so going with him.
SM OU: Omfuga vs. TheThorn - I'm sorry but there is absolutely no way someone predicts against Omfuga, no matter what tier he is in (and if I did he'd probably kick me from Ubers Discord so not taking the risk).
SM OU: ABR vs. Sabella - Best player in SM OU hands down, you can't possibly pick anyone else against this guy.
SM Doubles: marilli vs. Demantoid - Has been a positive surprise in doubles thus far, I really like marilli's approach of bringing broken mons and winning, so I'll go with that.
SM Ubers: The Trap God vs. M Dragon - I know the easy thing here is to predict for TTG (you know, bot and everything), but I really think this will be an extremely close game. If M Dragon can whip up something new and effective, I trust him out there more than I do TTG, so I'll go with him.
SM UU: bugzinator vs. Lcans - Lycans is amazing at every tier he touches for some reason, so I'll pick him 'cuz why not.
SM RU: snaga vs. Lighthouses - My brazilian friend has been killing it during this tour and I don't see snaga stopping him just yet.
SM NU: qsns vs. Soulgazer - Once again, I'm taking the more accomplished and seasoned player in a tier I know very little about :x
SM LC: Sken vs. Heysup - I really enjoy Sken's take on LC (much like I enjoy watching Pablo), so I'm going with him.

Hope the Uber games in particular are interesting and hope my friends do well! It's also a shame to see that either Tony or Obii are losing out on a chance to get their trophies :(

Last edited:

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
#1 Pacifidlog Pitvipers (5) vs. #4 Goldenrod Gliders (5)

#2 Berry Forest Bushmasters (9) vs. #3 Shinto Ruin Serpents (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)