Smogon Snake Draft I - Phase 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
If possible can you guys / gals post replays of the match after you finish, just save then c/p the link here. I'd like to watch these games especially the ubers one but I know there's issues with the replay site right now. Please and thanks.

]
ngl this is pretty funny , HOWEVER

I wanna know why does the user "Zamrock" have permission to post on this forum, and i demand an explanation from the administration team. I'm asking because the user previously mentioned is a complete retard, a dumbass, has aids, eats shit and goes around flailing through the forum like an otter from Haiti. Not only that, he's also fucked up on the head, and has a miscarriage for a brain (probably doesn't even know that water is supereffective against fire or anything else about this game), and he still thinks he's a good player I'm sorry but winning some script tours in the OU room or winning a SPL or a WC while being ghosted and haxing the shit out of everyone doesn't make you a good player, and also whoever lost to you must be banned from the internet due to chronic badness. You're the worst player i've seen in my ENTIRE life, saying you eat Llama poo doesn't even come close to expressing how retarded you are, you must be so lonely you're a secondary character of your own life, you're not even the best player from the starbucks in Djibuti you call home. Zamrock, i hope a flaming orphanage comes from Congo and runs you over. I hope that the Smogon Forums will consider that this user (Zamrock) doesn't have any utility and will ban him forever, and i hope the rest of the internet does the same. To the other users, help me get rid of this tumor that spreads cancer and kills this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)