Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
the kingpin won but not against the opponent he wanted.

Finchinator - Today at 5:45 PM
cbb and ojama both deserve to fucking rott in hell for how they have been all spl and specifically this week

yo how many people are living inside of your head? i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. im sorry but the kingpin almost never posts and doesnt waste his time spamming "HOW" "HUMAN" "." "FINCHTOUR278" in the smogtours lobby 24/7 so i have no idea what you're referring to. if you had a fight with the boomerang thats your problem but definitely not mine. if you got mad earlier because i wanted to talk with a manager and not you regarding the sub, i am sincerely sorry i didnt mean to hurt your feelings but that's my bad, i know you are a very sensitive kid with an inferiority complex. to apologize, the kingpin will give you an autograph.

at the end of the day, you're the one who took a win over a dc and kept complaining about "haxx" almost every game. i never said a single word about any games we have lost since spl started so im very curious to hear all the horrible things ive done this week or all spl to make you so upset. but please, the short version.

keep posting 500 lines posts. keep acting like you're an amazing player when you've accomplished nothing yet despite being the biggest tryhard this planet has ever seen. keep overrating yourself when not even kev and roro, known to overrate players like cbb and brofist for no reasons, overhyped you once. but please, leave me out of your world full of pokeballs and stop talking shit behind my back. you're wasting your time, the kingpin's goons are everywhere. never forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)