Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won vs Hector Hard Mode, gg.

Congratulations to the scooters for the well earned victory, and to my team keep your heads up. It was close. On another note, I want to apologise to cbb for what I did yesterday, I was an asshole.

Last edited:
Lost to Fear, had a chance to win with muk if he didnt hit 2 thunders in a row but lost that 51/49 and rest missy was annoying af to my team, gg mate.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost gg

Took the 70% risk to win t1 and the steep risk didnt play off in my favor this time, well played all around ciele

huge shoutout to my team for having a near amazing comeback today, sorry to have fallen short in last second

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Good games Sharks. You guys are one hell of a team and you showed that at various points today in your comeback to tie. This series was messy as hell and the RNG definitely favored the Bigs multiple times and I'm sorry that it was costly, but I hope you have better luck in future weeks and I wish all of you, barring PDC because he fucking sucks, the best.

Let's go Bigs!

won against dragonuser, good game

sharks' comeback showing they're a top team once again. well done.

also, a special shoutout goes out to those in power who care more about their in-game mimikyu than about the hard work and effort of their long-term contributors

Everyone seeming to make gay posts but I just wanna apologise to my friends on wolfpack for the unfortunate events that occurred during our series :(. A rough week doesn't mean a rough season so good luck in further weeks!!! Awooooo <3.

gj Cryos despite of some of you being cunts its looking like a good season and hopefully we can keep up the positive performance *_* !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)