Smogon Premier League VIII - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
ggs tigers. sucks to go out this way after such a great regular season, but that's the nature of the game we play. i'm still very proud of my team and thanks to you all for all the great times.

to the tigers, you guys definitley played well and i felt like you guys had more momentum coming in since you guys had to try your best until the last moment in the season. i'm looking forward to seeing the finals, a lot of people i wanna see with a trophy.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
yea i lost to steve, geeg

big thanks to raiders(especially Sam ) for accepting me on the team before signups even started. This was the team i wanted to be on from start and i'm glad you guys could trust me with draft plan and such. I didn't plan on playing instead of managin again because i literally threw up every week before the game started in spl6 due to actual irl anxious problems(and still do! except for this game fsr...) but i wanted to show to myself that i could go 10-0 in a season and prove that i'm better than what people view me(likely just an average player who'd go around 10k most likely go positive and thats that) but i still lost 2 games so... guess that was correct. Shoutouts to TDK for being one of the main reasons why i chose raiders(dope dude and great builder), FLCL for being what i consider to be my best friend online, and BKC for teaching me a lot about both pokes and life in general tbh. (o and everybody who tested with me throughout the tour)

3/3 playoffs is lit i guess? anyway gl to tigers and rooting for scoots ofc :toast:

I won gg man. thank you to sam and fooly for spending a dumb amount of money on me, I hope I made it worth your while. this spl was easily one of the best experiences I have had on smogon thanks to the incredible environment (and finally getting a halfway decent team tour record, christ that took a while) in the team discord. being forced to gsc was really good for me as well and I was very glad to see my boys roscoe and jayde truly make their mark as elite in pokemon and antagonizing perfectly innocent people alike. I won't pretend that I'm happy with the result because I really thought we were gonna go all the way and there are few things I want more than that red trophy. however, we made history with our in-season performance and I think we have nothing to be ashamed of. we log off smogtours with our heads held high.

also we all had an incredible amount of fun and that's really important too because after all that is why we play this game. there are several amazing moments for me, like when I was stuck in a bar at 1 am surrounded by chicks yammering away in russian while watching maddy jumpstart our comeback against the scooters from my phone, or when I laughed so hard I cried for the first time in my life when jayde gave us the mental image of anti having relations with rey while repeating his trademark "im gay" over and over, or everyone relentlessly terrorizing poor nedor, or ud trying to show us that he was just as lit as the young folk... I could go on. thank you to everyone.

maybe I'll write an enormous indepth shoutout post sometime during finals because the entire team really does deserve it, along with some others. for now however I have to give special mention to casedvictory for helping me out a ton the entire season, especially early on when I was still finding myself, and never failing to let me know when he thought another one of my restalk snorlax + tyranitar classics was trash. he is easily on par with anyone in gsc and I hope he is unbanned at least in time for next spl so he can show his stuff.

the raid concludes.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
:v4:

Congrats to the lower two seeds pulling off the upset in semifinals that is pretty impressive

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
won vs p2, gg man and gl in finals

shame we had to go like this Raiders. we had an amazing team and on another day we woulda brought it home. this is the most fun SPL ive had, thanks everyone for being a part of it. I wouldnt have achieved this record without your help.

10-0, papa Brayam will be proud.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader

ONE TRIBE. That's the reference behind the alt I used in the final game. Before this, I had been so superstitious that I played every single SPL/WCOP game on the alt FINCHINATOR (with the caps and all) after using it in my ST18 series vs McMeghan (or whatever silly name he goes by currently) and I'll probably go back to doing so in the future, too. With that said, I've been listening to this song almost nonstop throughout the week and I feel this week and the games that were played fit it quite well. Unfortunately, my loss was the final loss for the tribe, the final team loss, and now we are out. In a tournament like SPL, individuals make up teams, but every game is a result for the team -- there are team losses and team wins (no, this is not saying teams play the games and this is not a ghosting reference). This mentality has carried me through three SPLs so far and it will carry me through more in the future. I loved my team this year and I hope everyone else on our roster was happy, too. I hope to have many genuine, enjoyable team tournament experiences like this in the future and I hope that I can share some of these experiences with people on this very Bigs team because you're all great and I'd want to work with each and every one of you again.

With that said, great season, Bigs. As I noted in my last post and plenty on Discord, I wish that the end result was different. We made it to the playoffs despite a lot of people believing our team simply wasn't good enough. From the end of the draft until the end of week nine, nobody was truly sure if we were good, bad, or somewhere in between as a collective group and, to be quite honest, I'm sure a lot of people are still uncertain. I will say one thing, however, and that is that there is a lot more to team tournaments, especially ones like SPL, than just being "good" or "bad" as a player -- playing skill is always a huge factor, but there are plenty of other factors such as motivation, activity, etc. that are relevant and that's what truly completes individuals on teams and teams themselves, I feel. As someone who has upwards of 76k messages in the Discord chat over the course of the season, I'd like to think that I have a solid grasp on how everyone was in a team environment and, with confidence, I will say that the Bigs had a group of motivated and active players with varying degrees of experience, skill, knowledge, etc. and this showed, for better or worse, throughout the tournament. Unfortunately, this makes losing a bit harder as I felt fairly close with each and every one of you and everyone worked together fairly often, but there will still be a Discord chat and there are plenty of opportunities in the future, so who knows what will happen.

I'm going to try to keep this post as positive as possible simply due to the nature of it, but this week as a whole was obviously far from positive when it came to chats during the games and on SmogTours. I butted heads with multiple users over the course of this week and this tends to happen between any two teams in the heat of the moment, especially given the game we play and how much rides on specific events that could be RNG related. I am friendly with various members of the Scooters and I hope you dudes have a clean, enjoyable series against the Tigers in the finals. Don't really intend any personal offense to anyone and I hope nobody took any during the week, but I think it's entirely safe to say that I am personally not fond of user: CrashinBoomBang. This is not intended to flame him and I'm done dealing with anything pertaining to this, but we do not see eye-to-eye now and we probably never will again and that's perfectly fine. I think I will be rooting for the Tigers in the finals because I was talking to a few of their players this week, as is, and they have a lot of my friends on their roster. Zebraiken is surely deserving of a trophy after all of the hard work he has put in throughout the years and him winning would mean a lot to me because his presence on US Central is one of the few reasons I even got a chance to break into the tournament community to begin with, not to mention the fact that he has been there for me countless times. Go get them Zeb and go Tigers; hopefully the series will be clean and close.

Now, I'm going to transition into shoutouts and some other things. I'd like to truly emphasize that I enjoyed myself a lot this season and although this week and that final loss pains me, I am glad to have experienced this and I'm very happy with my entire team. For the past three SPLs, I've been part of the Bigs "family" that has had a lot of similar faces each year and while I'm not sure what will happen next year due to likely managerial changes, I hope to work with many of those core members of the team again and also some of those who I have only teamed with now for the first time. Over the past three years, this "era" of sorts that had Funkasaurus managing with me on the roster has been quite the roller-coaster ride. I've had fun throughout almost all of it, but there have been some moments that are much more memorable, for better or worse, than others. I cannot help but feel similar to how I did during SPL 6 playoffs after Bigs stormed into playoffs due to a dominant regular season only to get quite unfortunate against the Classiest, who went on to win against the Ruiners in a messy final. This year, the Bigs were far from as dominant a team as the SPL 6 group, but we still managed to be the 2 seed and there is no laughing at that feat. It actually took us every single last win throughout the entire season to make it as we only lost one week and had we won one less game in any of the other eight weeks (meaning weeks 1-2 and 4-9), then we would have not made playoffs and dropped down to being the 5 seed instead of the 2 seed, which shows how damn close this year was and how much we had to truly fight and try our best to make it. This gave our run a bit of a special feel to it and it makes me even more proud of being a part of this team, regardless of the unfortunate end result. This week was not all of our best performances and we did get unlucky at times, but we ended up being down significantly at the end of the day, so you have to give credit where it is due and that is with the Scooters -- good job to them, they deserved this and we simply did not. That's ok, though. As I said before and will reiterate countless times, it was still very fun and I'm quite glad to have been a part of this and had the experience that I did. Without further adieu, I'll address all of my teammates individually.

Funkasaurus - I could probably write a novel here and by the time it is done, it might seem like it. You might not always think it or feel it, but you have been the perfect manager for somebody like me and I think that a lot of other people on the team each of the past three seasons would say the same. You might not be the most active player of this Video Game, but you do have a lot of knowledge in each of the older generations of OU and you are competent enough to help out on a consistent basis, which is more than most managers do as is. On top of this, you always have an enjoyable, refreshing sense of humor and while this can sometimes be overlooked, it does a lot for a team, especially in times of adversity. I wasn't really sure what to think when you drafted me back in SPL 6 because you seemed to not be entirely serious about the tournament from afar, but from inside, your care and desire to win is unquestionable and that showed throughout this season. I felt kind of bad when I left BW because I enjoyed preparing and testing with you, but it meant a lot when you took some SM teams and gave me some games there, even if the tier is not to your liking at all. You're one of my best friends on this site probably and that probably seems kind of weird from afar as we are very different personalities and we have different outlooks on a lot of things, but your presence has singlehandedly helped improve me into a more complete game-player and team-player and this is incredibly appreciated. Be it telling me to stop playing like an aggressive doofus at unnecessary points when testing for Peachy last year or giving me advice on personal stuff and Pokemon stuff countless times, I am glad that you have been my manager for the last three years and it is going to feel weird with you not at the helm next year. I'm not sure if it's going to be me or someone else in-house currently or if I'm even going to be associated with the Bigs as it's far too early to tell -- this season just ended for us, but it'll be hard to follow-up what you've done as a manager, in my eyes, and I hope to work with you in the future and stay your friend. I'll keep this as is now because if it's any longer you might not even read it or I will get bombarded with memes about me writing so damn much, but I hope everything goes well in life, I hope you're happy, and I really have appreciated you the past few years -- thanks for everything.

boudouche - The King of Douchers! We've been on Bigs together for three years, too, and part of the 'core' of the team. You did really well as an assman this year, especially compared to both of your predecessors the last two years. You actively helped test and build in pretty much every OU tier when you didn't get killed with work and other IRL stuff, you always provided a good chat presence, and you're a great friend to me and others on the roster. I hope to see you playing in future SPLs, specifically in DPP, because I feel you're a very skilled player and you kinda got the shitty end of the stick last year. I really didn't know you going into SPL 6 and I didn't even interact with you too consistently that year because I wasn't too much help in DPP and you didn't play NU, but over the whole time I've gotten to know you more and more and work with you more and more and you're just a really good, chill dude who is an asset in a team setting. I also love your random snaps and sense of humor because they bring life to the chat and you're a pretty funny dude -- btw, ladies, hit this dude up..he's a fucking stud oml. Anyway, thanks for being a solid assman this year and everything over the last few years. Wish we could've gone further here for you, but it still was a fun run and we shouldn't have many regrets.

ZoroDark - Another member of the "core" and one of my friends since I was a twenty-some odd year old accountant at Rutgers, haha. It's been a blast going through the past three seasons with you, especially since you took it up a notch since midseason last year. You've always been a solid player, but you've developed into one of the top players in your tier and overall, I feel, which is great. I don't know what your plans are for next year and it's too early to figure this out specifically, but I hope to team with you again and I hope we stay friendly. It's always nice having someone who is like-minded in some regards to discuss things with and we have had a lot of fun, close test games (also some really weird, fucked-up ones, too LOL). We are both products of PO back in the day and there are actually a lot of 'us' PO players still around in this tournament community, at the pinnacle of competitive Pokemon. Funny how you were solely an OU and Uber player on PO and in general, but then one kinda random LC open run transformed you into an LCer for the last two SPLs. I'm sure you could've done well in BW OU and perhaps even DPP/ORAS, too. I hope you make a run in Classic or STour or something because I enjoy seeing you play and succeed and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds. Best of luck in life with school and all, hope to work with you again, and remember that safe, standard teams are always the Best teams, no exception_ns.

Laga - My pig friend! You're another member of the "core" that, sadly, hasn't generated the best results this year, but your presence and motivation were both appreciated and I wouldn't have it any other way. You're a super friendly guy and I'm so glad that I've gotten to test and discuss things with you when I could and I hope you keep playing because I think you have it in you to be the top player you used to be. The last two seasons have been kinda rough and I know that you would do anything for that fact to change because you truly do want what's best for your team, but you have to keep in mind that it's not easy, especially in a tier like Doubles, and there's plenty of other things that make you a great friend, teammate, and overall presence. It's been fun spamming pig emotes for three years and discussing god knows what at random hours of the night, especially when you're drunk as fuck aha. I hope to see you around and work with you again, best regards and cheers :BigPig:.

BLINGAS - Kinda quiet in the team chat, but you're always there when needed and you're a funny dude with what you post and say. Don't know you too well, but you're another member of the "core" for the past three years of me being on the Bigs and I'm glad to have had you aboard. Sorry SM Doubles isn't all too great for you and best of luck in the future.

Vileman - Not a formal member of the roster this year, but easily one in spirit and in terms of contribution. I love your presence in general and I'm so glad to have become friends with you back during SPL 6 and you've stuck around since then. You're a solid player, but also a very funny dude and someone who is always there to lighten the mood when needed or strike up conversation. From pig emotes to random NU stuff back in SPL 6 when you gave me what was essentially your spot in a selfless act that I will forever appreciate, you're the man :BigPig: I hope that everything is going well with school and your endeavors in life and I hope you can stick around on Discord and in general because you're one of my better friend on here and it's always a pleasure to talk to you and work with you.

Destiny Device - You actually have not been on the Bigs each of the past three seasons with me because of a brief stint on the Falcons last year, but you might as well have been because we didn't skip a beat getting back into things this year. I know you didn't get the ideal results in terms of your own games, but I do not regret getting you on the team at all as you're always offering a helping hand, dealing with my shitty jokes about you not being on a computer at night, and doing whatever is best for the team. I know it was hard for you down the stretch not being in the equation for SM, but you handled it like a perfect teammate and that is beyond appreciated, as is all of your help, tests, etc. You're always going to be a really good friend of mine and someone who i enjoy having around and talking with about so many things, so we'll have to see what the future holds and if we can work together again, but I do hope you have a solid WCOP when it comes and perhaps even make a run for STour after today oo.

d0nut - I've discussed pretty much everything known to man in PM with you on Discord and in the various mutual channels we have, but there are still some things to say. You had a pretty good year last year after pretty much being thrown into GSC after getting drafted despite not being too well known. This year, as a retain, you proceeded to have a great year and really show how solid a player you are and what you're capable of doing. Over the last month, I don't think anyone could have beaten you in GSC given how you played and prepared and I'm thoroughly impressed in how you handled things overall. You're pretty much a veteran in a sense that you've been around for a long ass time and know the game like the palm of your hand and this is shown in the chat and your games each week. You've adapted so well to the tournament community over the past few years and I'm probably the closest observer of this because you have been stuck with me for the past few years in WCOP and SPL, so keep up the good work, periodic savage shots, and all that you're doing. I can't wait to work with you in WCOP and perhaps in other tournaments in the future; you're a very good friend and I'm glad to have worked with you in the tournaments I have so far.

Ciele - This is the first tour I've been on the same team as you, but it feels like forever after all of the times we have battled and discussed things each and every week. You are truly a unique individual and probably one of my favorite users on this site because of your overall demeanor combined with your ability to play and discuss this game. You are one hell of a player and I don't care what people say or whoever doubts you and I don't care if you didn't have the best record, I am positive that you will come back to your dominant form from last year and the past. You have made me an improved player and user just through talking with you and learning from your tendencies, teams, play, and ideas. I went a bit in depth on this in PM earlier, but I honestly am so fortunate to have been on the same team as you and while I know you probably wish that things didn't go the way they did with your games, I feel like there's minimal reason for you to hang your head given your long list of achievements already and the fact that there are countless opportunities awaiting you. I could go on and on and on for days about how you've converted me to be a Zapdos lover, how the Cielephant emote is truly a gem, how you helped me each and every week in some way or another, or how I've learned so many things, but it'll become repetitive and I think you get the point. I really enjoyed you being on the team and it was nice to sorta get to know you after being really unsure of you and actually thinking you didn't like me for a while. Cheers, best regards, and perhaps we can work together again if you intend to play anymore team tours and you aren't entirely sick of me lmao.

Obliviate - You actually finished with our fourth best record after a shaky start and this just goes to show how much you've truly grown with experience in this setting. We knew you were capable going in, but you're a fucking madman when it comes down to it -- you clutched two weeks we absolutely needed for us and, on top of that, you won an insane game just yesterday that I'm still shocked about. You've been an amazing teammate from day one -- offering all of the support, testing, etc. anyone could ask for -- and your presence as a friend has been great, too, especially because of our similar tastes in music and all of the interesting things you have to say. I wish I could've done you well and won my game in SM so that we could've perhaps advanced or at least lasted a few more hours, but also keep our strong SM showing going, but unfortunately I couldn't and I truly feel bad because you worked so damn hard and showed up, ready to win, throughout the entire second half and it was fucking impressive seeing you win four straight. This might sound far-fetched to some and even yourself, but, in my opinion, you are either now or very soon will be one of the top tier OU players. You have a creative, yet effective, approach to teambuilding and you know very well how to scout, prepare, etc. You do need to refine a few things and, of course, more experience can only help you, but you have an incredibly high ceiling as a player and you've truly shown that you can and will win consistently at this high level of play. I am so glad that we decided to get you after not really knowing you too well going in and not seeing much from you outside of you making ST playoffs and I hope that you keep doing well in the future, we can work together again, and Halsey's new album this summer is fucking amazing.

Posho - The FinchPosho core became a reality this tour and it was pretty damn great while it lasted. You're truly one of my favorite newer players and I don't really give a fuck about what SmogAwards say, you'd win that for me any day of the week. You honestly aren't even a true hardcore tryhard SM player, but you're a generally solid player who knows enough about the tier to come into games solid and then just play like a madman until you win and that was shown in your games vs Lcans and Zamrock, but it also should've been in a few others had Pokemon not been a complete and utter bitch to you. You are really solid overall in OU tiers and you should consistently be able to put up solid WCOP/SPL records while also making tour playoffs and perhaps even winning one once FINCHTOUR becomes a reality, because I have to win first of course. We played hundreds of games this SPL, mainly in ORAS/SM, and I'm sorry for haxing you to fucking death in so many of them and making crazy plays in some, it's just sorta how I function in test games, I guess. You really are just a funny little jaja from the EG clan, but you're also one hell of a friend to me and I'm so glad you got to be on our team, especially for just 6.5k...what a fucking steal holy shit. I know you were busy with school and some things early on, but you really turned it up a notch at times when we needed you and while the end of the tour wasn't ideal for either of us, it was still really fun and I loved having you around. I hope we can team together in the future and I hope you continue to do well :gudfite: DESPACITO!

Mael - You're an interesting one, that's for sure, but I definitely enjoyed having you on the team and seeing so many of your ideas turn into solid teams. You're an incredible Pokemon mind, in my opinion, with a lot of potential to do well in just about every setting humanly possible. I know this community and certain circumstances kind of clash with you and it's hard to always stay positive, but you really helped out a ton every week and dedicated yourself to the team and, for this, everyone should be thankful to have had you. You play a pretty damn good game in DPP/SM and I'm sure the same can be said about BW, ADV, GSC, and RBY, too, so I hope you end up trying in classic because I can see you going quite far. I don't always agree with you about Pokemon related stuff and some other things, too, but I always respect your opinion because you generally know what you're talking about and you're just a good dude to have input from given all you've done for us this season. We have very different styles and personalities, but that didn't seem to impact much, which is good, but I also learned a lot about the game from hearing your thoughts, listening to what you had to say, playing you, and watching you play, which is always a plus for me, personally. I hope you enjoyed this tournament/the team and best of luck in the future!

Level 56 - You're a bit of a quiet one, but you surely put in good work this year and you consistently won in your first SPL. I don't know you all too well, but every time you were on and we talked, you seemed to know your shit and be a solid presence. You are a very good player and I'm looking forward to seeing you play in the future in various high level settings and, hopefully, we can work together again. I really hope you had fun this season and I wish you the best regards n_n.

Genesis7 - You're actually like the opposite of me as a person in so many regards -- you're laid back, funny, and just kinda chill when I'm all tight-assed and unfunny all the time, but you definitely where one of the better teammates in my eyes despite our differences. Your level of play is at a very high level, in my opinion, and it showed in a lot of your games and this impressed me. I am looking forward to seeing you in WCOP and other big tours in the future because I think you will do really well if you keep applying yourself. Anyway, I'm glad you finally got your crack at SPL because it's long overdue and you are a phenomenal team presence when it comes to support/testing and you handled starting during the second half well, too. It was fun discussing many things with you, even if I don't really know what's true or kek sometimes and all that -- you definitely brought a very welcome change of pace to things because of that. I'm hoping you enjoyed the tournament/team and I also hope to work with you in the future. I know I'm annoying as shit sometimes, btw, but I hope you didn't seriously mind me that much because, as we all know, I just wanted what is best for the team and, yea, sometimes I care wayyyy too much, but it's just who I am tbh. Regardless tho, it was really fun and I'm glad you got a shot and it was on my team and best of luck in the future!

dekzeh - You're a really fucking damn good player and this showed in pretty much all of your games. I'm thoroughly impressed in how well you maneuver around and predict some of the top players out there. ADV has always had a strong playerbase and you're right at the front of the pack in that tier, so major props for that. I wish we could've had your game vs Ojama count this week, but not everything works out unfortunately. I know you haven't been the most active throughout the tour, but you still used some cool, solid teams and played some damn solid games. Thanks for everything and best of luck in the future :BigPig:

DaAwesomeDude1 - Another quiet, but deadly member of the Bigs haha. You play a mad Doubles game and I have a lot of respect for the decisions/plays you make in games. Your prep is also quite solid most of the time and that's a big sign of a new player that has a high ceiling and will do very well in the future, so keep playing because I can't wait to see what you will do in future tournaments, specifically SPLs. I hope you had fun and I'm sorry you sorta got thrown into the mix after midseason without a ton of help, but I did what I could and I think you did your best and got pretty solid results. Thanks for that, best of luck in the future, and hopefully we can work together again sometime!

Alexander. - You're an insanely skilled player and it shows in pretty much every series you play, even some of the unlucky losses you had. I am sorry I said what I did during your series today. I don't really know what I'm talking about and I thought something was wrong, but I was clearly mistaken. It was not appropriate of me and I wish I could take it back. You played a good series today and just got unlucky. Overall, you're a really solid player and I hope you make a run for Classic or ST because I can see you doing very well due to you being competent in pretty much every generation of OU. I'm looking forward to seeing you play in the future a lot and I hope you have the best of luck, my friend. Thanks for playing with us and I hope you had fun this season when you could.

Coconut - I didn't know you at all coming in and I just knew pretty much all of my friends liked you, so I figured you would be a good addition to help out for LC and be a generally solid presence and that's entirely what you happened to be. I'm very glad we got you because you fit onto the team perfectly and I enjoyed your presence often. You helped Zoro out a ton and even had plenty of cool ideas, teams, etc. I'm sure you can play at an SPL level in the future and perhaps you will get a chance, so best of luck with that and other tours. I hope to see you around and perhaps work with you again in the future, best regards my friend :)!

Porengan - You were not the most active, but you are a solid dude and had some moments when playing your games. I am glad that I got to team with you and talk to you a few times. I hope you have good luck in VGC and in other future tournaments and I hope you had fun this SPL.

-- non-Bigs --

FlamingVictini - You joined our channel and helped prep, discuss, test, etc. during the last week and for this I am very thankful. Best of luck in the future my mans and hmu if you ever need anything n_n

Lohgock - Thanks for being a part of the channel, discussing stuff with us, and testing from time to time. You're a chill dude and I enjoy your presence!

Marcop - You tested with me dozens of times each week when I was in BW and even sometimes when I was in SM. You're a fucking boss and I don't care how much shit you get, you're a very good player and, in my opinion, you're certainly on SPL level. I hope to see you in the future on the big stage and I can't wait to see how things work out for you in the future.

ABR and PDC - Thanks for all the help in SM since I started playing the tier. 3-3 is kinda mediocre, even if it should be 4-2, but I had fun with it and I feel very much up to speed, competent, and able to win at a high level in this metagame. You guys are both really good at the tier and I can't wait to see how the metagame progresses over time and how well we all do in the future.

Jayde - You owe your 9 wins to your old POWC manager, just keep this in mind.

Rare Poison - Helped me test some weeks and really good friend, stay up man n_n

@US Central - I love you guys and we're bringing home this WCOP!

I'm sure I missed a few and I'm sorry about this, but this has taken forever and it's so long, so I'll have to cut the shoutouts off here.

Not sure if I will play or manage next year, but I'll figure that out eventually. For now, FINCHTOUR23. ONE TRIBE

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I got home way too late for Ojama and me to play, so I guess give him the activity win, or call dead game, don't matter at this point, if you see this know I would like to play you at some other time 'for fun as it was the SPL game'.

Thanks for the season Bigs :)

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
tigers dont fuck this up. i remember when yall had me and peachy and dunk and bro fist and we killed it all season, our team was so strong, but we got cocky and took a fat L in finals. there's more work to do. wishing you well
:pirate: Never thought I'd see the Tigers in the finals again, that was a painful loss with how much effort I put in that season.

Good luck in finals my old team, though I guess that with how similar this team is to SPL 4 Wolfpack (bad start, barely qualifying as the 4th seed, and bulldozing the 1st seed in semis) you guys should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)