Smogon Premier League VII - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Unfortunate that hax ended up dictating the outcome of our series, but even if it sounds a little rude, I'd still like to say ggs to you, Ruiners. Your roster has some of the players I respect the most on this site and I'm pretty confident in your ability to get good results in the upcoming weeks. Hopefully we can face each other again in playoffs~

i blame dice. it was a good series, kudos to ashwin n da foreign five for a strong performance. kinda glad I deservedly got my shit pushed in for bein a bum, gives me a more defined reason to step up. ill defend ur honor in the future power rankings-sama

good series, some of the games were very tight and you guys are dangerous opponents. luck definitely had a part in some of these games but overall the series was fun and you are sporting people. ggs classiest.

ggs classiest, you guys are a strong team and i expect to see you later in the year. Also glad that i got to start off my spl career against a friend :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)