Side SM Mini Ladder Tournament - Cycle #1 (prize post #33, format update #62)

I still got time
Forum name: Arkter
Cycle 1 Alt(s): SMLT15 Failure, SMLT15 Wizard, SMLT15 Afterboost
Did you read this whole post?: Yes! Dear God I hope I qualify with only 12 hours left

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
Due to the PS outage, the deadline for this cycle will be pushed back. However, the exact deadline will not be the same as for other individual and team tournaments due to the ladder only being available for a limited time. When the server is up, running, and stable, I will post the deadline for cycle 1 here.

Depending on the length of downtime, the number of cycles may be changed.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
Due to the PS outage, the deadline for this cycle will be pushed back. However, the exact deadline will not be the same as for other individual and team tournaments due to the ladder only being available for a limited time. When the server is up, running, and stable, I will post the deadline for cycle 1 here.

Depending on the length of downtime, the number of cycles may be changed.
Format is changing!

The tournament will now be two cycles of two weeks each, meaning the deadline for cycle 1 is now Sunday May 14th @ 9pm GMT-4.

With this change, there will be 8 qualifiers per cycle.

Good luck!

the op will be updated later today to include this information

Bka Onon

Hope is the Thing with Feathers.
is a Pre-Contributor
Format is changing!

The tournament will now be two cycles of two weeks each, meaning the deadline for cycle 1 is now Sunday May 14th @ 9pm GMT-4.

With this change, there will be 8 qualifiers per cycle.

Good luck!

the op will be updated later today to include this information
The Math is definetely Mathing
:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)