Skull And Bones: Skeletor's Trade Shop | (Temporarily Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome To The Tradeyard | NOW OPEN!

Temporarily Closed While I Wait For My WiFi To Be Reactivated (And Get The Gear To Clone Myself). Thanks For The Patience.

Hey guys, welcome to my trade thread, Now Open For Business! There's not much right now but plenty more is nearly complete. So far only Hoenn and Alola have a few Pokemon each but I will be adding a few more by the end of the week. I will also be updating the looks over time so pardon the bland appearance for the meantime.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I am one man, and usually quite busy.If something I trade you doesn't match what's advertised please tell me. I make mistakes, typos happen. If you inform me I will fix it AND let you keep it for free (I will check my original copy so you won't be able to deceive me on the matter.
New Additions: Ash Greninja, Heatran

There will be regular updates to this thread. They will include:
  • Adding new Pokemon
  • Banners!
  • Improving the layout (bear with me. There may be regular redesigns)
  • Occasional freebies
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To help you navigate the thread easier as I add more stuff I have taken the liberty of organizing each Pokemon into their respective region of origin and, to make it even easier, each region is organized by Pokedex number. As I add more Pokemon to the thread I may change the organization of the thread even more (hence the reserved post)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Format
The following is the format I will be using to list all of my collection. And yes, it is similar to many other user's formatting due to how well organized this format is.
When it comes to Pokerus, Infected means it can be spread and Cured means it has it but can't spread it. I may add the symbols eventually if I can find the links. All Pokemon will be Level 100 if they are listed for trade.

(Pokeball)(Sprite)(Mega/Primal Sign)(Gender)(Region Sign for Kalos and Alola)
Species (Same as name since I don't nickname) | (OT Name and ID)
IVs (unknown values will be expressed as xx or a range until I figure out the exact value, Hypertrained as HT) HP/Atk/Sp.Atk/Def/Sp.Def/Speed | [HP Type]
EV Spread or UT if Untouched
Nature | Ability (Bold for HA) | Pokerus (Infected, Cured, None)
Moveset: Egg Move, Transfer Move, Event Exclusive Move, TM/Normal Move
(Any additional information I feel necessary, I.E. Event Pokemon, not caught by me, etc.)
Random Example (Not an actual offer):

Mewtwo | IGN: Tyler; ID: 12345
IVs: 31/xx/31/HT/31/HT | [HP Ghost]
EVs: 252 HP, 4 Sp. Atk.,252 Speed
Timid | Pressure | Infected
Moves: Psychic, Recover, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball
Note: Additional info goes here
RULES

• DO NOT trade me hacked Pokemon.
  • Be Patient. I may not have much of a life but Karyu can't be on 24/7. Since I can't clone myself I will need to wait until Karyu is online to do any trades.
  • As you could probably guess after reading the last post, all Pokemon I trade will be cloned before trading. As such, I am absolutely fine receiving clones myself.
  • All Pokemon caught by me are caught over multiple saves. If you want to check the OT and IDs of my past save files check towards the end of this post. There is a drop down menu (it doesn't have sprites though. I may add them eventually)
  • If I turn down your offer don't take it personal. It simply means that for one reason or another I wasn't interested in the Pokemon.
  • Unless stated otherwise, everything in this thread is FULLY REDISTRIBUTABLE. My one request is that you give me (or whoever I gave credit to in those cases) credit.
  • When making an offer, you must tell me what the Redistribution Rights are on it. If you don't I reserve the right to ignore your post, not because I don't care but simply because I want to know.
  • All other Smogon WiFi Forum Rules apply
  • All trades will be done over Link Trade so that there isn't a risk of you getting sniped faster than a noob in Call of Duty.
  • Items will NOT be included (I was going to but decided not to since I still have a bunch to collect and can't trade Z Crystals over. I can recommend an item or possibly give you one on request if I have it). In the case of Pokemon without their Mega Stones, the Mega Sprite will still be shown and they will come without their item.
Pokemon X:
  • IGN: Tyler; ID: 39469; Note: Current Save
Pokemon Omega Ruby:
  • IGN: Xemnas; ID:25301; Note: Initial save on used Or copy
  • IGN:Tyler; ID: 25268; Note: Current Save
Pokemon Moon:
  • IGN: Tyler; ID: 039359; Note: Current Save, NOT Resetting

The following people have all helped me out in various way. As thanks, feel free to request a free Pokemon from my thread every day if they wish.
  • das_eisenherz: for cloning the first 5 Shiny Silvally, which were planned to go up for trade. Sadly, I was advised against offering them due to the original being obtained from the GTS and the risk me being held accountable.
  • shiny finder: for finding my TSV for me as well as warning me about the risk of putting something from the GTS up for trade.
  • Karyu: for offering to help me out by cloning for me when I need a few copies. As thanks, Karyu is entitled to a free copy of anything I need cloned.

Just a couple things I'm after. Unless stated otherwise, IV's don't matter and I'll take care of EV training them so untouched Pokemon are fine. Matching Balls are desired and encouraged on everything. If it's in a matching ball I'm more likely to accept the offer.
  • Battle Ready Shinies
  • Battle Ready Legendaries
  • Apricorn Balls (since I can't inject items)
  • Timid Female Sly Zoroark (I have a male one for now)
  • Battle Ready Event Pokemon
  • Make An Offer (I Might Be Interested In Offered Pokemon/Items)

Coming Soon!

3DS Friend Code: 5430-1680-0226

Pokemon Moon Info
IGN: Tyler
TSV: 3107
Willingness to hatch: At my discretion (ask and I will if I have the time)

Last edited:

Rayquaza | OT: Tyler; ID: 25268
IVs: 31,HT,17,31,31,HT [HP Dark]
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Speed
Adamant | Air Lock - Delta Stream | Infected
Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Earthquake, Dragon Ascent

Deoxys | OT: Xemnas; ID: 25301
IVs: HT/HT/31/HT/31/31 [HP Dragon]
EVs: 4 Atk, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed
Rash | Pressure | Infected
Moves: Psycho Boost, Superpower, Ice Beam, Extreme Speed
Note: Caught by me on a used Omega Ruby cartridge before resetting the game

Last edited:

Heatran | OT: Tyler; ID: 25268
IVs: HT/31/HT/HT/31/31
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk, 4 Sp.Def, 252 Speed
Timid | Flash Fire | Cured
Moves: Magma Storm, Earth Power,Solar Beam, Taunt
Note: I wasn't at the IV checker at the time

Last edited:

Greninja | OT: Ash; ID: 131017
IVs: HT/31/31/HT/HT/31 [HP Ghost]
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp.Def, 252 Speed
Timid | Battle Bond | Cured
Moves: Water Shuriken, Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, U-turn

Last edited:

Silvally | OT: Tyler; ID: 039359
IVs: 31/31/HT/HT/HT/31 [HP Dragon]
EVs: UT
Naive | RKS System | Cured
Moves: Return (must raise friendship when received), Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Parting Shot

Tapu Koko | OT: Luna; ID: 112577
IVs: HT/0/31/HT/31/31 [HP Ice]
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk, 4 Def, 252 Speed
Timid | Electric Surge | Infected
Moves: Thunder, Nature's Madness, Taunt, U-Turn
Note: Obtained from Facebook giveaway

Lunala | OT: Tyler; ID: 039359
IVs: HT/31/31/31/HT/HT [HP Psychic]
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk, 4 HP, 252 Speed
Modest | Shadow Shield | Cured
Moves: Moongeist Beam, Psyshock, Focus Blast, Ice Beam
Note: Didn't have the IV checker when I got my Cosmog so I didn't know it had 31 in Attack.

Xurkitree | OT: Tyler; ID: 039359
IVs: 31/15/31/HT/HT/31 [HP Ghost]
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk, 4 Sp. Def, 252 Speed
Timid | Beast Boost | Cured
Moves: Tail Glow, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Hypnosis

Magearna | OT: Tyler; ID: 039359
IVs: HT/31/31/HT/31/HT [HP Ice]
EVs: 248 HP, 252 Sp.Atk, 8 Sp.Def
Modest | Soul-Heart | Cured
Moves: Volt Switch, Fleur Cannon, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere
Note: I didn't have the IV checker at the time

Last edited:

Ninetale-Alola | IGN: vee4Phoenix | ID: 076087
IVs: 31/0/HT/31/31/HT [HP
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk, 4 Sp.Def, 252 Speed
Timid | Snow Warning | Infected
Moves: Aurora Veil, Freeze-Dry, Moon Blast, Encore
Note: Obtained from Facebook Giveaway

Last edited:
Whelp since the other man in the other thread was quite so rude,i'll repost my trade here.
I am quite interested in a adaptability Skrelp.
For trade i have a couple of hidden ability pokemon you might not have: protean greninja,moxie honchkrow,contrary serperior, goey goomy.
Besides that i have a couple of bad nature shinnies and legendaries: rash sableye,docile hakamo-o, hardy terrakion ,hardy virizion,impish regirock ,bold cobalion

Whelp since the other man in the other thread was quite so rude,i'll repost my trade here.
I am quite interested in a adaptability Skrelp.
For trade i have a couple of hidden ability pokemon you might not have: protean greninja,moxie honchkrow,contrary serperior, goey goomy.
Besides that i have a couple of bad nature shinnies and legendaries: rash sableye,docile hakamo-o, hardy terrakion ,hardy virizion,impish regirock ,bold cobalion
I dont know where you saw a Skrelp. I don't have one yet.

Edit: Sorry if I came off sounding rude BTW. I don't intend to be a jerk but I always end up doing so. Lol. Anyways, I like the idea of an Adaptability Skrelp and may actually add one soon. Thanks for the idea.

Last edited:
Hello, I am quite interested in your xurkitree and tapu koko, and have a few different things that I can offer in return. First off, I have a timid, HP Ice tapu lele (31/0/31/30/31/30) in a heal ball (caught and cloned by me), second I also have a few different sets of HA mareanie in dive balls, all impish (bred by me using a spitback and a good ditto), and finally I have some 4IV metang spitbacks (also bred by me). PM me if you are interested. Oh, and I live in GMT+10, so please tell me what timezone you are in so we can organise a time for trade! :)

Good luck with the trades! :)
Thanks.

Hello, I am quite interested in your xurkitree and tapu koko, and have a few different things that I can offer in return. First off, I have a timid, HP Ice tapu lele (31/0/31/30/31/30) in a heal ball (caught and cloned by me), second I also have a few different sets of HA mareanie in dive balls, all impish (bred by me using a spitback and a good ditto), and finally I have some 4IV metang spitbacks (also bred by me). PM me if you are interested. Oh, and I live in GMT+10, so please tell me what timezone you are in so we can organise a time for trade! :)
The Lele ball combo sounds nice. I may take you up on it. Will pm you later with my decision.

mod edit: try not to double post.

Last edited:
Quick update (yes, in a seperate post. Sorry mods but I have my reasons.). A shiny Alolan Ninetales has been added. Next up areArceus, Genesect, and Meloetta.

Hey, i know your kalos list isn't open yet, but i was wondering if you have a durant for trade. Just need it for breeding purposes so no specifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)