Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering catching HA Beldum in a Heavy Ball in USUM. Seeing as the SUMO catch proved to be impossible after they were bred & traded, I'm wondering if catch proof would be a good idea? If it is then what would be the best proof?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for someone to clone a Stakataka. I just need one clone and you can make a clone for yourself and trade clones of it with whoever you want, but it's a Lonely one with a 0IV in Defense. (I took the first one with 15 or less. Don't pity me, I prefer the perfect suckyness of 0 to extremely bad of 1.)
Bumping. If this isn't crossed out, I still need help.

Edit: Thanks Eisenherz! :D

Last edited:
I'm considering catching HA Beldum in a Heavy Ball in USUM. Seeing as the SUMO catch proved to be impossible after they were bred & traded, I'm wondering if catch proof would be a good idea? If it is then what would be the best proof?
Isn't Beldum's HA Light Metal? Wouldn't that make it even more impossible or is there something I'm missing here?
Also how does one get HAs in SM?

See, what I'm seeking is not actually a Pokémon, but some shops for Festival Plaza. Team Blue 5-Star and Johto Tent 3-Star, if it's fine to ask for it here. Team Blue is actually in both my Sun and Moon versions, but not in Ultra Sun, which I'm playing right now.

I have Team Red 5, Rare Kitchen 5, Treasure Hunt 2 and 5, Big Dreams 5, Johto and Sinnoh Tent 5 available if anyone's interested.

What's the best ball for breeding a shiny Aggron? And also where does one get a HA Aggron?
Shiny Aggron looks good in a Safari ball in my opinion. You can catch an HA Aron in ORAS using DexNav.

Edit: To Hyper Train a pokemon, you need to level it to 100 and take it to Hau'oli city mall. There's an old man there that will do it in exchange for bottle caps.
Regarding the breeding mechanics, they're largely the same as in XY. Except males can now pass their ball too. As an example, if you breed a male with a female HA mon, you can get HA Apricorn mons. They just have to belong to the same species.

Last edited:

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Anyone got a useful catcher they have lying around? I had a Thunder Wave+False Swipe Absol in a previous generation. I could care less if they're cloned, probably prefer that way.

Yes, it is bredable, which means that it can be shiny. Because it is breedable, you can also pass it egg moves. Just get a female Dusk Lycanroc or breed a male one with a Ditto
Thank you, can you provide a Shiny Sprite or know where to find it ? searched the internet and didnt find anything :(

After a bit of a hiatus, I'm looking to get in to the latest gen. I'd like to start myself with perfect IV-bred pokemon and have some following questions

1. When is the earliest point I can start competitively breeding in Ultra Moon?
2. When is the earliest point I can start "migrating" pokemon from past versions (I'd like to breed in prior gens and import as earliest as I could, if possible)
3. Is there another way to start out with perfectly bred pokemon (not having to rely on others to trade for me)?

also..I'm leaning towards Moon version, but is getting Moon and Ultra Moon together recommended, or is just Ultra Moon fine?

After a bit of a hiatus, I'm looking to get in to the latest gen. I'd like to start myself with perfect IV-bred pokemon and have some following questions

2. When is the earliest point I can start "migrating" pokemon from past versions (I'd like to breed in prior gens and import as earliest as I could, if possible)
3. Is there another way to start out with perfectly bred pokemon (not having to rely on others to trade for me)?

also..I'm leaning towards Moon version, but is getting Moon and Ultra Moon together recommended, or is just Ultra Moon fine?
Just Ultra Moon is fine. Tbh SM look like beta releases compared to USUM. You can transfer Pokemon through PokeBank, which is available after you get your Pokedex IIRC. As for breeding competitively, I have no idea lol. And in regards to starting out with perfect Pokemon, you'll need some perfect Dittos to breed them, which are given away by many different users

Which was the last version you played in?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack

1. I'd say when you get to the Battle Tree and after you've already hatched 20 eggs. That's when you get the IV Checker.
2. Immediately. It's done with Pokebank.
3. SOS Calling chains allow you to find Pokemon with multiple Max IVs (Up to 4 guarantee after long enough)

I'm about to start breeding a Rockruff with Own Tempo. Considering it has Tough Claws when it evolves, should I go for Jolly or Adamant?

Lf Blacephalon, Naganadel, and Cosmoem to complete my Pokedex. I can trade them back if you need them.
I am looking for a timid Blacephalon to keep as well. Please pm me and thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)