Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i got a heatran off gts at level 66 with the alola champion ribbon and "above average potential" 3 31 ivs and 10-15 in the other 3 am i safe to assume that it is legitimately caught?
It’s hard to say anything for sure off the gts (I personally would never trade anything to anyone else that I got off the gts), but there’s nothing about what you described that makes me think that’s not legit (unless it’s in a master ball). Legendaries automatically get 3 31 IVs so that’s standard. I would assume it’s fine but I still wouldn’t trade it to anyone else.

It’s hard to say anything for sure off the gts (I personally would never trade anything to anyone else that I got off the gts), but there’s nothing about what you described that makes me think that’s not legit (unless it’s in a master ball). Legendaries automatically get 3 31 IVs so that’s standard. I would assume it’s fine but I still wouldn’t trade it to anyone else.
I was asking about using it not trading it if i dont want to be using hacked pokemon

Could anyone trade me ha snivy? Neither ball nor IVs matters, only ha.
i can give you one, only the time to breed it, maybe 15 minutes... mine has 31IV in all stats, and i can breed with a 6IV(all 31) or 6IV(all 30) ditto (first is from a smogon giveaway on fb, the second courtesy of eisenherz), if you need or not an HP impostation ^_^

I explained myself badly, what I wanted to say was that i can breed the snivy for you, i only have to know if you want some 30 ivs or not ^_^ then i trade it to you and you can do what you want, also because i don't have the matching ball, so in any case it couldn't be perfect ^^"

I explained myself badly, what I wanted to say was that i can breed the snivy for you, i only have to know if you want some 30 ivs or not ^_^ then i trade it to you and you can do what you want, also because i don't have the matching ball, so in any case it couldn't be perfect ^^"
Oh, I misunderstood you then. That's very kind of you, I wanted to breed it with hp fire and timid nature, but really any Snivy with contrary will do as I don't want to be to picky and I can always breed it myself with my dittos. Thanks again, would you like something in return?

Oh, I misunderstood you then. That's very kind of you, I wanted to breed it with hp fire and timid nature, but really any Snivy with contrary will do as I don't want to be to picky and I can always breed it myself with my dittos. Thanks again, would you like something in return?
give me a few minutes and your pokemon will be ready ^_^ if you have some DBHA reject, this would be perfect, if not no problem, a heart scale will be enough ^_^
Best way to train a 124 / 164 / 220 spread?

...I really miss ORAS and its Horde encounters...
assuming that you have pokerus and power items:
164 = 2 vitamins + 4 S.O.S. mons (20 EVs + 144 EVs)
220 = 4 vitamins + 5 S.O.S. mons (40 EVs + 180 EVs)
124 = 4 S.O.S. mons (144 EVs, but it doesn't matter if you do it last)
hope i've helped ^_^

Okay I have a simple question. I have a pokemon around lvl 50 with hacked pokerus in White 2 (Old gen but it is favorite). Gave it a macho brace and tried gaining Sp.Atk EVs but instead of the stat increasing after just 1 Litwick it only increases after battling 2 Litwicks. So only the macho brace is working. Does a hacked pokerus not work? Or will the effects not be obvious until I reach a higher lvl?

I find that usually just popping an Adrenaline Orb will do the trick. You can keep using Adrenaline Orbs while waiting for the Pokemon to call in help without actually using up more than the initial one.
That is what im doing on chanceys but multiple times ive had it die to struggle and i always kill the old chancey (using a lvl 100 aegislash with false swipe and tackle

That is what im doing on chanceys but multiple times ive had it die to struggle and i always kill the old chancey (using a lvl 100 aegislash with false swipe and tackle
If it is for Exp grinding, use this setup:

Trevenant (or Exeguttor*) with Harvest ability, Skill Swap, Trick @ Leppa berry
Smeargle with Drain Punch, False Swipe, Role Play and Trick-or-Treat @ Leppa berry, preferably Adamant nature with max attack
Follow these steps
1-Use Skill Swap on the Chansey
2-Trick the Leppa berry to the Chansey
(this order is important, otherwise you risk Chansey flinging the berry back at you before it can recycle it with harvest.
3-Switch in Smeargle
4-Boost Smeargle's attack until it can always OHKO
Once Smeargle is boosted, always attack any Chanseys that show up to help
5-Role Play Harvest onto Smeargle
6-False Swipe the original Chansey
7-Unless Chanseys show up to help, use Adrenaline Orb
8-Unless Chanseys show up to help, use Trick-or-Treat
9-Target your next Drain Punch to the slot SOS pokemon appear
10-Click A until you get tired.

This way, the calling Chansey can't struggle itself because it'll use and Harvest Leppa berries continously, nor will it faint because it'll be inmune to Drain Punch. Likewise, your Smeargle will auto-sustain Drain Punch's PP. So long as you can outspeed and OHKO the SOS callers, they won't be able to Heal Pulse the now-ghost type calling Chansey. The only thing that can break the chain is finding a shiny.

*Trevenant is better because it can flee from battles at any level, but a speed-maximized Exeguttor should be able to outspeed the wild Scythers

i normally keep my pressure/intimidate pokemon on the field when i exp farm with chansey, and with adrenaline orb they call for help almost every single turn, and a good 70% of the time called mons appear. And for this, i recommend using absol, is simply amazing, with scratch, thief, and psycho cut i have a total of 128 turns at my disposal before have to use an elixir, it has pressure and false swipe, and a lv100 with a bit of investment it takes less damage then those it recovers... not to mention that it can steal lucky eggs if it doesn't hold leftovers ^_^ and yes, after maybe 20/30 mon you simply ko the weakened chansey and false swipe the other called *_^

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Im not sure what vm means but thank you very much what would you like in return?
The first post of this thread has a list of terms/acronyms you'll probably encounter on your travels here. Quoting just for 'VM'.
VM = Visitor Message. This is where you go to someone's profile and leave a note on their wall. You would usually do this to get in easier contact with a person you're supposed to trade with. This helps avoid a "spammage" of posts appearing in one's thread.

whats a quick way of getting a pokemon to hate me so i can reset its ev's.
Its a level 100 heatran that had evs prior to being traded to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)