Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best ball for non-shiny bagon? Also what ability evolves into intimidate?
I'd recommend Great Ball or Lure Ball for matching color palettes, preferably Great Ball because it also has the blue base/red crest to match Salamence. Bagon's standard Ability, Rock Head, will be Intimidate as Salamence.

I'd recommend Great Ball or Lure Ball for matching color palettes, preferably Great Ball because it also has the blue base/red crest to match Salamence. Bagon's standard Ability, Rock Head, will be Intimidate as Salamence.
Not to mention the white underside mataches up well with Salamence's underside.

Lure Ball is more of a challenge to catch Bagon/Shellgon/Salamence in, if that means anything. (both because they're not found by fishing and because you only get one or two Lure Balls per game without trading for more)

Yeah they're region locked, I got ahold of some codes and I'm trying to get someone to redeem them for me, was just trying to figure out if they had 3 set IVs or none at all, thanks for the reply
To confirm (if its still relevant), other than region locks, theres nothing overly special about the current Shiny Kyogre/Groudon distributions. It will have 3 random IVs of 31 and a random nature.

can anyone get me this pokemon?​

Anorith

Any Nature
Dream Ball
Any Iv Spread
Swift Swim
Any Egg moves
Needs to be female & In gen 6

I misplaced mine and I really need to get a new one.​

can anyone get me this pokemon?​

Anorith

Any Nature
Dream Ball
Any Iv Spread
Swift Swim
Any Egg moves
Needs to be female & In gen 6

I misplaced mine and I really need to get a new one.​
I'm still currently in the early stages of breeding on iv's onto my DBHA female in Gen 6 so can either breed you one or loan mine out to clone if you'd like?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
can anyone copy or send me 6 gold bottle caps i can trade them for beast balls if nessesary
I can give you 6 Gold Bottle Caps for free. Feel free to message me on my profile whenever you're available.

Just to confirm the wormhole UBs can be caught multiple times, right?
Yes, you're absolutely correct. Once you have caught an Ultra Beast (Pheromosa for example) in one of the wormholes and you return to the same location (let's say Pheromosa's Crystal Desert for example), you will encounter Pheromosa again.

Also best balls for these:

Last edited:
I'm still currently in the early stages of breeding on iv's onto my DBHA female in Gen 6 so can either breed you one or loan mine out to clone if you'd like?
I don't care about ivs, egg moves, or nature as i will be rebreeding for those anyway. If you can breed a spare female with its HA then i'd gladly take it. is there anything you'd want for it?

Yes, you're absolutely correct. Once you have caught an Ultra Beast (Pheromosa for example) in one of the wormholes and you return to the same location (let's say Pheromosa's Crystal Desert for example), you will encounter Pheromosa again.
I knew that. What i meant was can i catch infinite UBs or is there a limit to how many i can catch like in SM

Hello! I am looking for a Piplup with it's Hidden Ability, Defiant. I need it for an IRL tournament I will be attending. IVs, EVs, and nature do not matter, so long as it has the correct ability.

Thanks!
-Alpha

Hello! I am looking for a Piplup with it's Hidden Ability, Defiant. I need it for an IRL tournament I will be attending. IVs, EVs, and nature do not matter, so long as it has the correct ability.

Thanks!
-Alpha
I have a Calm 31/0/31/31/31/31 Shiny Piplup with its HA, it's male tho, so not sure if you want to breed it, send me a pm if you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)