Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Nope. IV's don't have to be exactly 30, what matters is if it's even or odd. You generally don't want such a high value in attack for a SpAtkr, so aim for an even or odd low level IV, preferably 0 or 1.

2. That's up to you. It doesn't necessarily have to be perfect, but if you don't have 31 in one stat you need, there's an increased chance you didn't hit the spread you were looking for (less options). It kind of depends on what you're trying to SR for (perfect, or are you going to HT?).
HT is fine, just need Bold HP Fire. I'll leave perfect spreads to the RNGers. :)

Looking for

Gen 6: - Heavy ball female Mawile
- 5IV Shiny HA Swirlix/Slurpuff (modest or adamant in a cool ball) - I can trade TSV shinies for it

Gen 7: Bluemew's Counter Skarmory -thanks Zerox27

I have an extensive ball collection and I can do breeding projects for those. PM me.

Also, what woul be a cool ball for a shiny Gogoat?

EDIT: If anyone wants a spitback Moon ball HA Totodile (modest, 4 egg moves), leave me a VM. I have tons of them.

Last edited:
I'm currently breeding a female Nidoran with Ditto and I've got 15 males in a row.
What are the gender ratios? Are they 50/50 or 12,5% females like the starters?

I'm currently breeding a female Nidoran with Ditto and I've got 15 males in a row.
What are the gender ratios? Are they 50/50 or 12,5% females like the starters?
According to Serebii, eggs produced by a Nidoran female have a 50% chance of hatching into either a male or female. I think you've just been incredibly unlucky.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
There's something I've been wondering about for a while now... shouldn't every Pokemon that can breed with its own species be legal in any ball it can be caught in with HA, since we can breed balls now? I still see some that can breed that are only legal in some balls if they don't have their hidden ability. Just curious.
Yes, that's correct. Pretty much every species of breedable Pokemon that aren't Genderless or Male/Female-only are legal with a Pokeball they can be caught in and their Hidden Ability.

To achieve a combination that would previously be impossible, You'd have to breed a male in the Pokeball you want with a female with the Hidden Ability. Both would also have to be the same species of Pokemon.

That method is not possible on Pokemon that are Genderlocked or Male/Female only. So those only benefit from male Pokemon and Genderless being able to pass down both Ball and Ability when breeding now. Meaning few Ball/Ability combinations are new for those through breeding, aside from regular ability on Dream World Pokemon.

So the Pokemon on TheMantyke's sheet that are only Legal without HA is probably because it's Gender-locked or the ability is either Unreleased or doesn't exist.

Yes, that's correct. Pretty much every species of breedable Pokemon that aren't Genderless or Male/Female-only are legal with a Pokeball they can be caught in and their Hidden Ability.

To achieve a combination that would previously be impossible, You'd have to breed a male in the Pokeball you want with a female with the Hidden Ability. Both would also have to be the same species of Pokemon.

That method is not possible on Pokemon that are Genderlocked or Male/Female only. So those only benefit from male Pokemon and Genderless being able to pass down both Ball and Ability when breeding now. Meaning few Ball/Ability combinations are new for those through breeding, aside from regular ability on Dream World Pokemon.

So the Pokemon on TheMantyke's sheet that are only Legal without HA is probably because it's Gender-locked or the ability is either Unreleased or doesn't exist.
I actually read the sheet wrong earlier |D I know how the genderlocked and genderless ones work; I just thought there were a few that weren't that weren't available, but then I realized its because they just didn't /have/ hidden abilities.

I actually read the sheet wrong earlier |D I know how the genderlocked and genderless ones work; I just thought there were a few that weren't that weren't available, but then I realized its because they just didn't /have/ hidden abilities.
I made this mistake looking at rotom haha

LF: Shiny Naive/Timid Froakie/Greninja with Gunk Shot (ORAS Move Tutor) if in Gen 7 or in Gen 6. Must be in a Luxury Ball.
H: Big update including a Battle Ready page. CMT :)

LF-

Unova cap pikachu (Edit)
HA froslass- Zerox27
Golem with Iron Fist
Munna
People who can do art for RMTs/Trade thread- Will be whitelisted in all things I do
People who will clone mons. Will also get 1 copy of all mons I breed.
All rare pokeballs

Last edited:
LF-

Unova cap pikachu- Preferably Jolly
HA froslass
Golem with Iron Fist
6IV gen 7 ditto
Munna
People who can do art for RMTs/Trade thread- Will be whitelisted in all things I do
People who will clone mons. Will also get 1 copy of all mons I breed.
All rare pokeballs
I believe the Trainer Cap Pikachus are nature locked to Hasty.
I have HA Snorunts.
You can request any number of 6 IV Dittos for free including HP spreads from several great folks over in the Giveaway section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)