1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Nexus, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Cooly23

Cooly23

Looking for a couple of items:
    - Destiny Knot
    - Gold Bottle Cap

PM/VM me if you can provide these items, I can provide a breedject or two if necessary
    Thanks in advance!
  2. dr00

dr00

looking for NA Marshadow code as i live in NZ but still have an NA game. not really sure what i can offer as i haven't really bred anything in forever, but PM me and lmk if you're looking for anything, and i'll see what i can do
  3. OhSnapple!

OhSnapple!

Looking for a repeat ball torchic, IVs/Egg Moves do not matter, preferably adamant natured, and with its hidden ability, but any torchic in a repeat ball will do :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    CMT for things you'd like in return
  4. Darkprophet

Darkprophet

Bump for a new page.
  5. Cutefluffysheep

Cutefluffysheep

Bump
  6. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

Other than the starters and legends, are there any other gems from the gen I virtual console games worth grabbing? Exclusive competitive moves or otherwise?
  7. toshady4ladies

toshady4ladies

I am actually I went and tried to sos chain for it but my love ball broke :/ I'll have that lvl5 female Caterpie in a great ball on gts still
  8. Selihido

Selihido

I do believe totes is giving away exactly what you’re looking for.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/entralink-hoenn-starters.3617370/
    OhSnapple! likes this.
  9. toshady4ladies

toshady4ladies

Soooooo I've been breeding since gen 5 so I might just be stupid but... I was breeding non-ha litwick today and got 2 with hidden ability breeding with a German ditto... I'd this a common thing? Because that would be life changing lol
  10. OhSnapple!

OhSnapple!

I signed up, thanks for pointing me in the right direction! :D

As far as I'm concerned, this shouldn't be possible at all, otherwise things like HA Alola starters would be all over the place
    Selihido likes this.
  11. toshady4ladies

toshady4ladies

Right? Everything I'm reading tells me this isn't possible but I swear I'm looking at my original parent and it's got flame body, and the offspring has flash fire
  12. OhSnapple!

OhSnapple!

Ohhhhhh... Litwicks HA is infiltrator, flash fire is its second standard ability
  13. toshady4ladies

toshady4ladies

WOW guess I'm not using that Pokemon app anymore >_> I feel like such a fool lol

EDIT: DO NOT USE POKETYPE ON ANDROID, IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB THIS HAS BEEN A PSA
  14. OhSnapple!

OhSnapple!

Lol rip my dude, it's alright though, with as much content thats across all pokemon games, user error is unfortunately quite common, I'm always having to cross reference different sources just to make sure some info is correct ;w;
    toshady4ladies likes this.
  15. BlackoutSLM

BlackoutSLM

Bump.
  16. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

New page bump - Buckert has first refusal on one of the codes. Still looking for a Careful Groudon.
  17. Tapu Koko Loko

Tapu Koko Loko

There's Kangaskhan with Body Slam and Seismic Toss, but it won't have Scrappy. There's also the fact that pretty much everyone could be taught Light Screen and Reflect back then, so maybe some of the Eevolutions are candiates for that.
    Okay, I'll check. I'll breed the birdie. No-one snipe me, pls

Can't find the Caterpie. Maybe it got sniped or buried. Try putting up a less common pokemon (for instance, level the Caterpie to the 21-30 range without evolving, there are hardly any of those)

Also, does anybody have any idea why are so many Caterpies nicknames "stratos" in the GTS???
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    The Chaotician likes this.
  18. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

I guess ability doesn't really matter once it mega evolves anyway.

On a separate related issue, what happens when Mega Kangaskhan uses Fissure? 2 attempts to OHKO at 30% accuracy?
  19. MegaCharizard25

MegaCharizard25

Lf a NA Marshadow code. CMT for it (link to trade thread in sig.)
  20. Tapu Koko Loko

Tapu Koko Loko

It does matter if you want to nail a Ghost-type, whereas Inner Focus will only come handy against a faster Fake Out user. Then again, Kanga has access to Sucker Punch and Crunch.

IIRC, the second hit of Parental Bond only happens if the first one connects. I'm not sure what happens against pokes holding Sash, but I assume the first strike breaks it and the second will KO.
    The Chaotician likes this.
  21. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

I'll get one and test it ;)
  22. Diabolico

Diabolico

LF:
    - Salac Berry
    - Liechi Berry

Offering:
    CMT
  23. Hare_vs_Tortoise

Hare_vs_Tortoise

Can help with both berries. Have you got any of these at all? Aguav, Babiri, Chople, Coba, Colbur, Haban, Iapapa, Occa, Roselia or Tanga
    Diabolico likes this.
  24. Christian

Christian

Will Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have Move Tutors like ORAS? (I mean SR, Elemental Punches, Zen Headbutt etc). I'm breeding a lot of mons that need those moves and before I breed others I wanna make sure they don't go wasted.
  25. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

Unknown as yet - but I hope so for the same reason. I even completed some Egg RNG projects in Gen 6 just in case.

Also, 500th post :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)

1. isabellossom,
  2. Tapu Koko Loko