Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Most likely a dumb question, but since Hyper Training is only usable on Lv 100 Pokemon, and it doesn't actually change the IVs, will a Hyper Trained Pokemon retain its pseudo-IV boost if used in battles where its Lv is scaled down to 50?

Just a few things I wanted cleared up, before I crack into one of the two games I just purchased this morning.

1. If I Hyper Train a monster and trade it to a different game, are it's stats still maxed out?
2. If I trained a 31/x/24/31/31/31 HP Ice Zapdos in defense, does it still have Hidden Power Ice if it had it to begin with?
3. Is there ANY reason I shouldn't reset a 0/0/0/0/0/0 with 3 random 31 in random places Jolly Mewtwo and just super train it to be flawless?

Just needed to ask before I liquidate a bunch of unused events. Lastly, does anyone have any Bottle Caps for trade? PM me or post on my thread.

Just a few things I wanted cleared up, before I crack into one of the two games I just purchased this morning.

1. If I Hyper Train a monster and trade it to a different game, are it's stats still maxed out?
2. If I trained a 31/x/24/31/31/31 HP Ice Zapdos in defense, does it still have Hidden Power Ice if it had it to begin with?
3. Is there ANY reason I shouldn't reset a 0/0/0/0/0/0 with 3 random 31 in random places Jolly Mewtwo and just super train it to be flawless?

Just needed to ask before I liquidate a bunch of unused events. Lastly, does anyone have any Bottle Caps for trade? PM me or post on my thread.
Idk about the 1st question and didn't understand the 3rd but to answer your 2nd question, yes if you hyper train the Zapdos it will keep Hp Ice since HT doesn't raise IVs just maximises the stat to mirror a 31IV. This allows pokemon like Hp Fire serperior to run max speed at Lv.50 without losing a single point in speed.

Idk about the 1st question and didn't understand the 3rd but to answer your 2nd question, yes if you hyper train the Zapdos it will keep Hp Ice since HT doesn't raise IVs just maximises the stat to mirror a 31IV. This allows pokemon like Hp Fire serperior to run max speed at Lv.50 without losing a single point in speed.
Sorry, between work and staying up all night to be first in line for sun and moon, I might not be making a whole lot of sense, so my bad.

Thanks for answering though. Let me see if I can articulate my thoughts more concisely.

1. If I Hyper train a Pokemon and trade it to someone else, does it loose the stat bonus? I mean is the stat increase saved to my game or the Pokemon itself?
2. Answered. Thank you.
3. Is there any hidden strings I should know about before claiming the events I've been saving? Sorry this all just seems too good to be true.

EDIT: 4. Where/how does one get Bottle Caps? Is it renewable; as say a hold item on a wild monster or limited like some items?

Last edited:
Sorry, between work and staying up all night to be first in line for sun and moon, I might not be making a whole lot of sense, so my bad.

Thanks for answering though. Let me see if I can articulate my thoughts more concisely.

1. If I Hyper train a Pokemon and trade it to someone else, does it loose the stat bonus? I mean is the stat increase saved to my game or the Pokemon itself?
2. Answered. Thank you.
3. Is there any hidden strings I should know about before claiming the events I've been saving? Sorry this all just seems too good to be true.

EDIT: 4. Where/how does one get Bottle Caps? Is it renewable; as say a hold item on a wild monster or limited like some items?
3. All we know about HT is that it requires the 'mon to be Lv.100 and that it doesn't change the IVs. Honestly I'd wait till Bulbapedia and serebii have all the information on the game mechanics before claiming my events and legends. There's also the fact that you can't have flawless UT events or legends if you HT. Not to mention that the highest level wild pokemon are Lv.58~

From what I've heard BC can be purchased with festival coins and by trading shards(can be obtained in pokepelago) in festival plaza and by fishing.

Does anyone have an Adamant synchronizer? I have a Rash, Jolly, Hasty, Timid, Careful, Bold, Modest, and Calm synchronizers. (This is for Moon.)

Yep, Hyper training does not increase the actual IVs it just raises the stat to mirror the 31 IV. So sadly SRing legends and mythicals is still annoying as ever at least for those who want flawless 'mons. But on the bright side you can use stuff like Hp Fire serperior without losing a single point for stats that have 30IVs.
Not gonna lie...
I am INSANELY POed about this. I allowed myself to get sub-standard Legendaries this year as I figured "Oh well Bottle Caps". -_-

Hello. I am looking for an adamant syncrhoniser for Pokemon Sun. Also, looking for a modest hp grass volcanion/volcanion NTSC Code (IV's do not matter). PM!!

I have a 5 Arceus codes from august and 2 volcanion codes from october. I'm looking for a 31/31/31/31/31/0 ditto (any nature, 6th gen is fine of course) or anything useful for vgc17 in sun/moon.

Last edited:
If anyone's up to/past the Pokemon League, could I get a favor and have someone have my Umbreon re-learn Feint Attack? I will, of course, provide the Heart Scale. My friend code is 3823-8576-9592

Would anyone happen to have a spare Rowlett? Neutral or beneficial nature preferred but ultimately not that important.

Just got the game and was hoping to use both Poplio (starter) as well as Rowlett in the play through.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)