Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are important, you're a new user. The rules apply no matter what. If the Special Defence was decent I was going to consider offering a trade. Never mind.
I revised my Post. There standing now the exact IVs :)

If you like one of that now, we can immediately trade :)

Shame.... :/ but okay... :) maybe some other person will be interested at any of my Pokemon :)
Which one do you wanted ? The Thunderus ?
Hate to break it to you, but it's unlikely anyone will be interested in those legendary Pokemon. Most people want as close to flawless as possible, (including a usable Hidden Power type like Ice or Grass for Raikou) and a Gentle nature is generally not desired on Mesprit. If you still have some legendary Pokemon left to catch in your game, why not check out Buckert's guide on soft resetting to get yourself ones that will be much more desirable?
best ball for shiny Mega Pinsir? Going with Net Ball but I'd like to hear suggestions
Net works fine, though Master could be cool if you're able/willing to try and DexNav one in the Safari Zone.

Hate to break it to you, but it's unlikely anyone will be interested in those legendary Pokemon. Most people want as close to flawless as possible, (including a usable Hidden Power type like Ice or Grass for Raikou) and a Gentle nature is generally not desired on Mesprit. If you still have some legendary Pokemon left to catch in your game, why not check out Buckert's guide on soft resetting to get yourself ones that will be much more desirable?

Net works fine, though Master could be cool if you're able/willing to try and DexNav one in the Safari Zone.
Okay i will check out his Guide for soft Resetting. But i hate Softresetting a little bit because it is so exhausting when you get a false nature or false IVs but on the other hand it pays it out a lot i Think. I am just too lazy on this theme....

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay i will check out his Guide for soft Resetting. But i hate Softresetting a little bit because it is so exhausting when you get a false nature or false IVs but on the other hand it pays it out a lot i Think. I am just too lazy on this theme....
you cant be lazy if you want sweet stuff. its all about putting in the work. i know it sucks and its mind numbingly boring, but ultimately the end result is so worth it

So, quick question about TMM breeding. If you save the game and hatch a good spread 10 eggs later, will you get the same spread on the 10th egg when you restart the game? Basically how long forwards are the spreads decided when I save?

So, quick question about TMM breeding. If you save the game and hatch a good spread 10 eggs later, will you get the same spread on the 10th egg when you restart the game? Basically how long forwards are the spreads decided when I save?
Only the first egg is saved. The 2nd and beyond will always change.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Goes breeding faster if I save the Game and then When there arent some good ones i just soft reset ?
no, the ivs are decided upon creation of the egg. so if you save with a batch of 5 eggs, theyll hatch the same every time no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)