Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Buckert 's Ditto as a parent which is 31/30/31/30/31/30, which is basically the same imo. I mean if someone has a ditto with 31/31/30/30/31/30 I'd gladly take that too
I was just going to say, get a male poke if you can because the female will have a higher chance of passing her ability with a male than with a Ditto. It will save you the rage of a bunch of torrent froakies.

Still looking for a male or female snorlax with the egg moves curse, pursuit and double edge. Careful nature preferred but not required.

cjlaborde2nd use a level ball. Fast ball doesn't really match since it's actually red and yellow.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Contrary Shuckle. Preferably female but lol anything works. I can give you a 3 or 4 IV breeding reject but can't really offer much else :(

I do have a lot of friend safaris so if you want a hidden ability poke from there I can probably manage that. ^_^

anyone have a dragonite with superpower for trade? can be crap or awesome iv/nature, just looking for the move on a dragonite.

LF: any female Yamask/Cofagrigus in Luxury Ball
FT: Love Ball Jigglypuff, Sport Ball Scyther, Friend Ball Larvitar, Heavy Ball Snorlax, Nest Ball Shellos-East, Moon Ball Ralts, Safari Ball Teddiursa, Net Ball HA Carvanha, Repeat Ball Cyndaquil, Dive Ball Feebas, Moon Ball Sneasel, ...

LF: any female Yamask/Cofagrigus in Luxury Ball
FT: Love Ball Jigglypuff, Sport Ball Scyther, Friend Ball Larvitar, Heavy Ball Snorlax, Nest Ball Shellos-East, Moon Ball Ralts, Safari Ball Teddiursa, Net Ball HA Carvanha, Repeat Ball Cyndaquil ...
Don't be surprised by the speed of this comment, I have the yamask, will breed it out in a sec, I want the safari ball teddy

Does anyone have one of these for trade?

Shiny Magneton or Shiny Magnezone in a Premier Ball
31/E/31/30/31/30 Timid
Hidden Power Fire

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LF:

Munchlax or snorlax in dive ball, female with hidden ability gluttony, any nature/IVs will do.

edit: I'll check back later, got to go now. Please pm me if you have, thanks.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm looking for Drizzle Politoed (like perfect IV spread and what not) and a defog/knock off adamant Technician Scizor... i have extreeme speed dratinis, iron head/outrage gibles, technician shroomish with bullet seed etc etc
If you can find a defog scizor, please let me know. I can trade things for it.

Can anyone trade me or clone me if they have the smogon GTS giveaway Rayquaza?
I'm also looking for a hyper voice 5iv eevee and same with a ralts.
Hoping for the rayquaza mostly but also looking for the others.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Should I keep or toss?

Diancie 30 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 27 / 31 Nature: Brave

I'm leaning towards tossing it, but idk.

Tossed.

Last edited:
Anyone have any nickname ideas for Groudon, Mewtwo and Articuno? Gonna restart my soul silver soon.

Also which shiny spread is best for Groudon, Rayquaza and Mewtwo?

Jolly/Naughty 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Jolly/Naughty 30/31/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS

The first spread would make the jolly pokémon (Rayquaza and Mewtwo) two points from perfect, and no flawless attack. But the second spread lacks max HP, which in a way affect the ability to take both special and physical hits, even thought I think the HP for both Rayquaza and Mewtwo is higher so it would affect less % wise?

I think the main question is which spread would look best aesthetically? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)