Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for any Beldum and/or any hidden ability Spiritomb. IVs, natures, egg moves and special balls don't matter (although if the Spiritomb has perfect IVs in HP and the two defen(c/s)es, pain split and a calm nature, I'm willing to trade the repeat ball shiny Floatzel that I caught in the wild).

I'm looking for any Beldum and/or any hidden ability Spiritomb. IVs, natures, egg moves and special balls don't matter (although if the Spiritomb has perfect IVs in HP and the two defen(c/s)es, pain split and a calm nature, I'm willing to trade the repeat ball shiny Floatzel that I caught in the wild).
I can help with Beldum, but I have to finish a trade first :)

In the horrible process of trying to breed an HP Fire Petilil, I got an HP Electric one.

Now, I know that any sane breeder will say that HP Fire or Rock is best- but does the HP Electric one have any niche?

In the horrible process of trying to breed an HP Fire Petilil, I got an HP Electric one.

Now, I know that any sane breeder will say that HP Fire or Rock is best- but does the HP Electric one have any niche?
No it doesn't,it shouldn't be very hard doing it,Otherwise,I am breeding one myself,I can throw a perfect one your way in exchange for the wurmple you gave me + a little spitback from your shop

No it doesn't,it shouldn't be very hard doing it,Otherwise,I am breeding one myself,I can throw a perfect one your w
No it doesn't,it shouldn't be very hard doing it,Otherwise,I am breeding one myself,I can throw a perfect one your way in exchange for the wurmple you gave me + a little spitback from your shop
Thanks for the offer but I'd prefer to breed it by myself!
:)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Knock off ice punch ice shard sneasel? im sure you have a sneasel already..but..that tutor move though

Edit: unless you just mean a pokemon from those gens bred in gen 6 :/ which I juat realized is very possibly what you meant
Yeah, I meant Pokemon bred in Gen 6 from Gens 3-5, since I'm nearing completion for Gens 1, 2, and 6. Good idea though :)
Could u get me a nincada in luxury ball and bold and adamant nature?. With 31/31/31/X/31. I would like em night slash,endure,and bug bite please. In return I am willing to trade 1 shiny from my thread :).
I'm really only doing this to expand the inventory of my new thread when it opens up, so I'm not really interested in breeding Nincada (which I already have in my old thread.) Maybe I'll be able to breed you one when my new thread opens up :)
Hmm, Tater is opening up breeding requests...

I think you need a nicer Drilbur than your old 'Poke Ball one ;). How about Timer Ball HA Drilbur. EMs are fairly straight forward, your choice.

I wish Excadrill learned Iron Head by level up.
I got a Luxury Ball Drilbur a little while ago, but it's always nice to have multiple options, so I'll breed a Timer Ball one as well. I'll let you know when I get a 5 IV female :)

Anyone have an unusual breeding request they'd like done for free? I'm willing to take on up to 3. Here are my requirements:

-Must be from Gen III, IV, or V
-Must be something I don't already carry in my thread
-Cannot be in a Dream Ball (unless you provide a parent)
-No shinies

I'm looking for interesting and cool things to breed to add to my new thread, so feel free to request whatever nature, ball, and egg moves you want! Like I said, I'll be doing this for free. You'll get a 5 IV female of whatever I breed when it's done.
How about a calm budew in a nest ball Em giga drain spikes leaf storm synthesis ability natural cure i didnt see that in your thread or if you could do a hp that would be great for a timid hp fire

Anyone have an unusual breeding request they'd like done for free? I'm willing to take on up to 3. Here are my requirements:

-No shinies

I'm looking for interesting and cool things to breed to add to my new thread, so feel free to request whatever nature, ball, and egg moves you want! Like I said, I'll be doing this for free. You'll get a 5 IV female of whatever I breed when it's done.
Ok,if you are still taking requests,I need this one very much 5IV Quick ball riolu!!(joke,joke I already got that)

It's a 5IV Dive ball Charmander,I can provide the parent too

As for the female I get,it's not a problem if it's a spitback,I will rebreed again anyway for shiny

-No shinies

I would love to have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Staryu with Analityc in any ball (premier ball would be nice)

Also if anyone with a ditto friend safari could add me please

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok,if you are still taking requests,I need this one very much 5IV Quick ball riolu!!(joke,joke I already got that)

It's a 5IV Dive ball Charmander,I can provide the parent too

As for the female I get,it's not a problem if it's a spitback,I will rebreed again anyway for shiny
Lol, should have seen that coming XD

I actually reached my 3 project limit a few posts back (I should edit the original), but I may take that one on if I get the time :)

I don't know much about Lilligant, but if it doesn't have anything else for flying types? Then again rock trumps that + fire. But if you're getting desperate.

Stupid question time: Technician doesn't boost Weather Ball in active weather (Sun / Rain / Sand / Hail) right? It doubles in base power in active weather so I'm leaning towards 'no'.
Second: Serebii doesn't list Extrasensory as an egg move for Budew only. Up to Gen 5, at the least, it had to hatch as Budew to get it. Can Roselia get it instead now? I kind of liked it on Roserade.

And no, Electric is useless on Lilligant, believe me I raped shit in Gen 5 singles with it. Lilligant is such a sad case of barren movepool on an awesome Pokémon. </3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)