Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT right now:
Growlithe: Jolly | Intimidate | female | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Close Combat, Crunch, Morning Sun | OT: ALFONSO 23700
Tyrogue: Jolly | Steadfast | male | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | OT: Alex 55430
Duskull: Careful | Levitate | female | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Pain Split | OT: Vogel 65334
Absol: Adamant | Pressure | male | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt | OT: Wicked 22383
Beldum: Adamant | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | OT: Kaushal 27249
Alakazam: Modest | Synchronize | female | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP | OT: Tristan 37207
Sableye: Careful | Prankster | female | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Recover | EVs: 252 HP, 148 Def, 108 SpD | OT: Valencia 59316
Medicham: Jolly | Pure Power | male | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Fire Punch EVs: 252 Att, 252 Spe, 4 HP | OT: Zarvlad 25526
Pawniard: Adamant | Defiant | male | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Stealth Rocks | OT: Cerdy 27645 (Not Kalos-Bred!)
Just PM me with a offer if you'd be interested in one :3
I see you have a shiny pawniard, would you do some ingame legends or multiple 5IVs for it?

I have some Darumakas and HA chimchars with elemental punches for trade if anyone is interested
I'd be interested in a Chimchar solely for the HA. I don't really have any Pokemon with certain good moves or anything, but I have a few boxes of HA Pokemon if you happen to want anything specific. Want me to send you a PM?

What do you guys think the best ball for a Talonflame is?
Premier, Repeat, or something else?
I'm starting a Fletching project right now. I'm going with Timer Balls. They match perfectly.

With that said, can anyone give me a nature/ability/egg moves I will need to breed? :)

I'd be interested in a Chimchar solely for the HA. I don't really have any Pokemon with certain good moves or anything, but I have a few boxes of HA Pokemon if you happen to want anything specific. Want me to send you a PM?
If you dont have anything to offer i can give you a 4IV spitback if youd like

I'm starting a Fletching project right now. I'm going with Timer Balls. They match perfectly.

With that said, can anyone give me a nature/ability/egg moves I will need to breed? :)
Meh... Timer? I don't see it :/
But you'll need adamant with Gale Wings, and no egg moves. Talon is a pretty straightforward breed.

If you dont have anything to offer i can give you a 4IV spitback if youd like
I'll assume that is a good thing :p Yeah, I haven't really gotten too into training anything up in X yet because I've been waiting to trade stuff over from Gen V, so any HA Pokemon I have were obtained via Dream World or Friend Safari, so no added moves on them or anything.

I'll assume that is a good thing :p Yeah, I haven't really gotten too into training anything up in X yet because I've been waiting to trade stuff over from Gen V, so any HA Pokemon I have were obtained via Dream World or Friend Safari, so no added moves on them or anything.
yea no problem I`m GIVING you one, just put any pokemon on the GTS (tell me which one of course) and ask for a chimchar and ill trade you a chimchar.

yea no problem I`m GIVING you one, just put any pokemon on the GTS (tell me which one of course) and ask for a chimchar and ill trade you a chimchar.
Awesome. Thanks very much in advance. I put up level 20 Staryu and I put the little message under my name as "spitback" to make it a little easier to find.

What do you guys think is the best ball for a modern vivillion? I'm thinking repeat ball but I'm open to other opinions :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)