Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, i'm in need of some safari ditto for breeding purposes. i can't seem to locate someone with it in their safari to catch myself. i've got loads of old stuff in my thread if you need compensation.

I'm fine with waiting, anything in particular you are looking for?
nothing real particular, any battle items would be nice i spose, or if you happen to have decent breeding parents thatll be fine, im not to worried about it. I will start on picking those up so i should have them ready in like 15~20 minutes or so

Can Doublade be found in the Friend Safari?

If not, looking for a Brave 31/31/31/x/31/x Honedge, Male preferably and in Luxury Ball if possible, but not necessary. (If female, Luxury Ball is a must) Can offer a Adamant Speed Boost Torchic, or Timid Trace Ralts in a Nest Ball. The latter I'll have to breed again, but it shouldn't take me more than a day as I have flawless parents.

If not, looking for a Brave 31/31/31/x/31/x Honedge, Male preferably and in Luxury Ball if possible, but not necessary. (If female, Luxury Ball is a must) Can offer a Adamant Speed Boost Torchic, or Timid Trace Ralts in a Nest Ball. The latter I'll have to breed again, but it shouldn't take me more than a day as I have flawless parents.
No, but I have a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Honedge for trade. Would prefer a Dratini with 4-5 IVs for it, or a Larvitar with SR & Pursuit with 4-5 IVs for it.

Would you trade a female spitback Ralts for two spitback Adamant Honedges (Dusk Balls)?

Anybody got spitback Timid Nature Magic Guard Abra's Any Iv's except attack Iv's will be really helpful.
I'm don't think you can get magic guard on them in XY at this point without pokebank. I have x/x/x/31/31/31 abras with synchronize and timid male and female if that good enough. They all have hidden power dragon. you can breed them for ice.

I'm don't think you can get magic guard on them in XY at this point without pokebank. I have x/x/x/31/31/31 abras with synchronize and timid male and female if that good enough. They all have hidden power dragon. you can breed them for ice.
No you can I already have a magic guard one but I need another one.

Anybody got a Toxic Spikes Froakie they can give me? Would prefer if it's female as I'm using a male flawless Froakie. PM me if so, thanks.

I'm looking for a Timid male Noibat with perfect IV's

For trade I have the pokerus as well as......
- Multiple Jolly female Axews(MB & some Rivalry) IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31
- One extra Jolly Male Tyrunt with perfect IV's
- 2-3 Adamant female Larvitar with perfect IV's(No egg moves/Can make Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, and Outrage soon. pm me if you want egg moves/what you have to trade)
- Spitbacks of all of the above + modest Abras;all have 31x4 and a couple flawed 31x5's

PM Me or reply to my post
Thanks ^_^

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Found a random shiny audino in friend safari yesterday. Willing to trade this for other random shinies caught in friend safari. If you are interested make me an offer and I just might trade this.

What I said before, or I might do a BP on Talonflame since I saw how much Gale Wings wrecks stuff online.

I would accept, but I'd kinda be at square one; looking for a a bunch of Honedges. If only it was in the FS. >_<
I've got, like, a box and a half of four 31 Adamant Honedges. How many do you need?

Or are you looking for different natures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)