Simon's Safari [update :10/29] NEW Adamant Hoopa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you can. Which 3 egg moves would you like me to keep on her?
These please: Extreme Speed - Dragon Pulse - Iron Tail

Curious though, is there a reason you only want to do 3 EMs? Just for some good bargaining? (Again, that's fine with me, I'm just curious ^^) :)

I'll get to the breeding in around 3-5 hours, I have a family dinner soon :)

These please: Extreme Speed - Dragon Pulse - Iron Tail

Curious though, is there a reason you only want to do 3 EMs? Just for some good bargaining? (Again, that's fine with me, I'm just curious ^^) :)

I'll get to the breeding in around 3-5 hours, I have a family dinner soon :)
Hahaha, just good bargaining. xD I'll start breeding maybe tonight or tomorrow.
But then again, I don't actually really mind doing 4EMs in all, that is if I don't feel motivated having to delete the move. :P

'Scuse me Sir Simon. By any chance do you still have that HA Murkrow? I happen to quite like HA Honchkrow. Not entirely sure what I can offer you... But I do have some battle ready pokes I can clone.

Excadrill. No Egg Moves
Hippowdon. With Slack Off
Mandibuzz. No Egg Moves
Absol. With Play Rough
Contrary Serperior(I doubt it's rare). No Egg Moves

If you're not interested in those then... I don't know. I read your "wants" and I'm not big on matching balls and such but I can do. I really want a HA Murkrow.

'Scuse me Sir Simon. By any chance do you still have that HA Murkrow? I happen to quite like HA Honchkrow. Not entirely sure what I can offer you... But I do have some battle ready pokes I can clone.

Excadrill. No Egg Moves
Hippowdon. With Slack Off
Mandibuzz. No Egg Moves
Absol. With Play Rough
Contrary Serperior(I doubt it's rare). No Egg Moves

If you're not interested in those then... I don't know. I read your "wants" and I'm not big on matching balls and such but I can do. I really want a HA Murkrow.
Hey, do you have the ability to catch apricorn ball pokemon (ie have soul silver/ Heat gold)?

Hey I'm interested in the shiny Suicune, Shiny Entei and shiny Staryu (in that order) if those are available. I can offer the following:

Dream Ball
mr mime
larvitar
magmar
Kabuto
munna
Sigilyph
Drifloon
Swablue
Riolu
Onix

moon ball
Nidoran female
clefairy
Murkrow
Jigglypuff
venonat
psyduck
Ralts
shinx

Fast ball
pikachu
Paras
Vulpix
Ponyta
Weedle
pidgey

safari ball
koffing
Wooper
oddish
sandshrew

Heavy ball
Lapras
Onix
Geodude

Love ball
ekans
slowpoke
Lickitung

Lureball
Krabby
Magikarp
Tentacool

Levelball
Paras
Slugma
Pidgey
Pikachu
Miltank
Houndour
sentret

friendball
Bellsprout
Exeggcute

Sport ball
Wurmple
Weedle

Diveball
Tirtouga

No idea what that is :D
But it sounds like I can do it. Just tell me what and i'll get to it!
A Breeding Project is a specific pokemon I ask you to breed, usually where I would define nature, EMs, and IVs I'd like on the mon and you breed it for me :)
For example, for a female HA Murkrow I'd ask for one Hasty Deino and these Egg moves: Assurance, Screech, Head Smash, Ice Fang (don't care about the ball or the IV spread, would just like the nature and the egg moves) and a Calm Poliwag Refresh, Encore, Mist, Haze. Since I'm not asking for spreads, gender, abilities or balls I'm gonna ask for two :) Would that work out?

Some of them have egg moves and some don't, I can give you a better picture if you specify which. Not opposed to breeding.
I had an interest in these, care to detail them? :)

Dream Ball Kabuto
Moon ball Nidoran
Fast Ball Vulpix
Heavy Ball Lapras
Lure ball Tentacool
Level Ball Pidgey
Dive Ball Tirtouga

A Breeding Project is a specific pokemon I ask you to breed, usually where I would define nature, EMs, and IVs I'd like on the mon and you breed it for me :)
For example, for a female HA Murkrow I'd ask for one Hasty Deino and these Egg moves: Assurance, Screech, Head Smash, Ice Fang (don't care about the ball or the IV spread, would just like the nature and the egg moves) and a Calm Poliwag Refresh, Encore, Mist, Haze. Since I'm not asking for spreads, gender, abilities or balls I'm gonna ask for two :) Would that work out?
That seems fine to me. I'll get on them right away.

Dream Ball Kabuto
Moon ball Nidoran
Fast Ball Vulpix
Heavy Ball Lapras
Lure ball Tentacool
Level Ball Pidgey
Dive Ball Tirtouga
Sure, is as follows:

1. Dream Ball HA Kabuto with Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Flail, and MudShot EMs
  2. Heavy Ball Lapras, no EM, no HA
  3. Moon Ball Nidoran female, no EM, no HA
  4. Fast Ball Vulpix, no EM, no HA
  5. Lureball Tentacool, no EM, no HA
  6. Levelball Pidget, no EM, no HA
  7. Diveball Tirtouga with Knock Off, Body Slam, Slam, and Rock Throw EMs. No HA.
I'm willing to breed natures, IVs, and probably some HAs if necessary but would prefer otherwise.

Sure, is as follows:

1. Dream Ball HA Kabuto with Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Flail, and MudShot EMs
  2. Heavy Ball Lapras, no EM, no HA
  3. Moon Ball Nidoran female, no EM, no HA
  4. Fast Ball Vulpix, no EM, no HA
  5. Lureball Tentacool, no EM, no HA
  6. Levelball Pidget, no EM, no HA
  7. Diveball Tirtouga with Knock Off, Body Slam, Slam, and Rock Throw EMs. No HA.
I'm willing to breed natures, IVs, and probably some HAs if necessary but would prefer otherwise.
I could do one of those you want for a dream ball Kabuto and if you can breed the HA on the Tirtouga, the others don't interest me that much :/

You can't. Ability and ball are passed down by the female.
So then I could do one of those you want for the Kabuto, the moon ball Nidoran and the Fast Ball Vulpix.
Ok, I'll need a day since I was a dumbass and let my only Nideran stock evolve so I need to go back and catch another. Gotta wait for Kurt to make the ball.

Anything else I can grab for you while I'm back in Gen 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)