Should designs be based off animals only?

Yeah, animals seem to be the foundation of the franchise, and as the generations move forward, they are taking different approaches in what they can do to the pokemon that the fans will like. Generation Five seemed to be the experimental phase, moving forward with the idea of pokemon being all around us, like in our trash, or carrying our dead bodies, maybe even brightening our room. I just said three pokemon that people hate on in Generation Five for being inanimate objects. Oh, I forgot the ice cream cone. Gamefreak still has to do what they have to do to make money of this franchise, and that means doing what the fans want. They seem to be doing what fans do not want as much, and want to do what they want to do, instead of just repeating animals, or living creatures, they make swords, and other extremely creative and innovative ideas. They do not seem to be tied up by the fanbase as much as they used to. I think that animals should be a part of pokemon, but keep doing what they are doing. Good job gamefreak, and keep it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)