Pokeball: Poké Ball
LVL: 1
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
- Dragon Rush
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Leer (best move for real)

To get one of this little cute things, you must put a male Ralts on the GTS at 20:00 (CEST) on July 20th, 2015, Monday, with the message ''Baenite 147''. Yeah, the Ralts must be male and yeah, you must put the message. The giveaway will run for an hour.

Since is my first giveaway, I don't know how many people will participate so I will only give away a box of them.

Also I'm looking for a legal Keldeo in case you wanna trade me one after. I got lots of shinies and stuff. Good luck and have a nice day :3.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hoopa shouldn't be able to be traded over GTS since it has that ribbon. (All I'll do is just use the prison bottle on it... then let it rot on my box. Maybe.)

Well, regardless I'm still interested, I'll edit this post later on.

Edit: Sorry, considering this might be a hack, I'll back out from this. You might want to prevent yourself from trading it here if it is confimed a hack, you'll get infractions for it ^^

Last edited:
Yeah you can't trade it over GTS if it's legal. But i'm interested too thus i hope you can find an alternative.
EDIT: could you also please include the IVs?

I don't know. I've been told is legal, if is illegal it's still cool to have this guy XD. But yeah it can be traded through GTS ^^

Sure hold on, let me 5 minutes

I don't know. I've been told is legal, if is illegal it's still cool to have this guy XD. But yeah it can be traded through GTS ^^

Sure hold on, let me 5 minutes
You might want to check if it has the Ribbon on the details. If it is not, you can't trade it here, it is against the rules of this subforum, sorry.

It's supposed not to be and thus is a hack. The event ribbon prevents it from being traded over GTS/WT which it obviously doesn't have sadly

EDIT: ninja'd ._.

If you obtained it yourself or from a reliable source (not random shinies like encounters, WT, etc.), yes. you may :)
Yeah. I have plenty of cool shinies such as sneasel with 5ivs :)

Edit: Can anyone close this thread? I'll make a new one to giveaway other pokemon :)

Last edited:

Yeah. I have plenty of cool shinies such as sneasel with 5ivs :)

Edit: Can anyone close this thread? I'll make a new one to giveaway other pokemon :)
If youve read to giveaway rules, you should know that it's highly preffered to just edit the main post accordingly

Contact

Tumblr: butterball-ffs.tumblr.com

Nickname: Baenite
Ability: Marvel Scale
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/30
EO: ★Gerard★ (me)
Pokeball: Poké Ball
LVL: 1
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
- Dragon Rush
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Leer (best move for real)

To get one of this little cute things, you must put a male Ralts on the GTS at 20:00 (CEST) on July 20th, 2015, Monday, with the message ''Baenite 147''. Yeah, the Ralts must be male and yeah, you must put the message. The giveaway will run for an hour.

Since is my first giveaway, I don't know how many people will participate so I will only give away a box of them.

Also I'm looking for a legal Keldeo in case you wanna trade me one after. I got lots of shinies and stuff. Good luck and have a nice day :3.

Hey man I put the ralts in the gts with the message you wanted and I was wondering is this still going on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)