Selena's Sprite and Animation Studio (0/3 Slots)

Selena

smells like lesbian
is a Top Artist
Hi! Hello! I'm Sel. I've been spriting and animating for... Lemme check my calendar... 7 years now. God, I feel old.

Anyway, as I stated, I make-a the sprites. And I've decided to post a thread here. I do take commissions, but they aren't open for now. However, they will be open soon tm.

I sprite and I animate things in the BW/BW2/Gen 5 style.

I do work for a couple of YouTubers as well, though I'm not sure if name dropping is allowed on this forum.

(DO NOT USE) Trainer Sprite Examples:
selenaqc.png
selenaholidayqc.png
TaraNEW.png

Team Data Admin William.png
JustDream.png
EmilyNEW.png

IRAXCEL.png
JAYSKY.png
Ashley.png

(DO NOT USE) Trainer Sprite + Animation Examples:
krisanimation.gif
Data Boss Corin.gif
cannons.gif

(DO NOT USE) Pokémon Sprite Examples:
Anisolux.png
Fenwraith.png

(DO NOT USE) Pokémon Sprite + Animation Examples:

MothabelANIMATION.gif
rotom-brawl-front.gif
bug-dragon-animation.gif

(DO NOT USE) Pokémon/Trainer Animation Examples (from sprites I did not make):
arvenanimation.gif
lucy.gif
RykerAnimation.gif

Sapel.gif
Pyruff.gif
Aquandr.gif

Incineroar.gif
Decidueye.gif
rotom-sound.gif

chikofront.gif
cyndafront.gif
totofront.gif

k-drifblim.gif
Slython_Animation.gif
Conslictor_Animation.gif

Combatyke_Animation.gif
Ankylostrike_Animation.gif

(Free to use) Smogon Sprite Project Animation Examples (made with sprites done by other spriters on the team):
Mimikyu.gif
MimikyuBusted.gif
Obstagoon.gif
garti.gif

Commissions will open soon(ish). I'm in the Smogon Discord under the username 'selstar'. I don't accept random friend requests, so message request me instead on there.

When I do open commissions, times vary based on what I have to do. A simpler animation with a provided sprite will take less time. A sprite without a reference image will take more time. Common sense, yeah? So keep that in mind.

I think that's it. So with that, I'll see y'all later.

Selena

smells like lesbian
is a Top Artist
Commissions are officially open! My contact info is in the original post, just message if you're interested. I will be making 3 slots available for now. This is in order to limit my workload to prevent burnout.

Prices start at 20 USD and go no higher than 50 USD for a single piece of my work, and the prices depend on what you're looking for. If that seems like it's in your budget, feel free to message. I can discuss my price chart more in depth in DMs for those who are interested. Oh, and I take payment through PayPal or Cash App. Plan accordingly.

If you don't get into those 3 slots, I'll be making more available in either mid-December or early January, though I don't know if the slots will even fill up. This is a 'just in case' kind of thing.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. As stated before, if you're interested, contact me via Discord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)