Board Game Secret Hitler 2

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Description:

Secret Hitler is a dramatic game of political intrigue and betrayal set in 1930's Germany. Players are secretly divided into two teams - liberals and fascists. Known only to each other, the fascists coordinate to sow distrust and install their cold-blooded leader. The liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it’s too late.

Rules:

http://www.secrethitler.com/assets/Secret_Hitler_Rules.pdf
  • In the beginning of the game, everyone receives a role card of which there are 3 of, Liberals, Fascists, and Hitler.

• Fascists will know who Hitler is and who other Fascists are, and Liberals and Hitler won’t know anything.

• Starting with someone random, the President will choose a Chancellor.

• Everyone will vote Ja or Nein on whether or not they want this President/Chancellor to be voted into office.

• If they win the vote, the President will draw 3 policy cards, discard 1 and give the other 2 to the Chancellor.

• The Chancellor will then choose one of the policies to enact.

• Then the presidency will rotate to the next player on the list, and they will choose a chancellor who wasn’t a president or a chancellor the round before.

• Fascists win if they get all the Fascist policies on the board passed, or if Hitler is elected chancellor after a certain point.

• Liberals win if they get all the Liberal policies on the board passed, or if Hitler is killed.

Voting will happen in PMs and will be revealed all at once as to not influence other peoples voting, and all discussion will happen in the discord that will be made.

Players:
Flynh
shubaka17
Dilwar
Myzozoa
Da Letter El
King.
Metal Sonic
mxmts
XnadrojX

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I, presidential nominee Da Letter El, hereby nominate King_ to be my right hand man as we rule the great country of Germany with an iron fi- I mean freedom and justice for all

sam-testings

Votes are in! (kinda)

Flynh: Ja
shubaka17: Ja
Dilwar: Ja
Myzozoa: Nein
Da Letter El: Ja
King_: Ja
Metal Sonic: Ja
mxmts: Ja
XnadrojX: Nein

Congrats to President Da Letter El and his Chancellor, King_!

Let it be known that if you aren't submitting your votes in a timely manner, I will flip a coin instead. I gave plenty of time for you to quite literally type a single word and send it to me.

sam-testings

Kushal00: Ja
mxmts: Nein
XnadrojX: Ja

congrats to President King_ and Chanceloor shubaka17!

sam-testings

Votes are in!

Myzozoa: Ja
mxmts: Nein
XnadrojX: Nein

Congrats to President Metal Sonic and Chancellor Da Letter El!

sam-testings

Da Letter El has played a Liberal policy, which he has named Bratwurst Matters #BWM

mxmts is the next presidential candidate, choose a player to be chancellor who was not the president/chancellor of the previous round!

sam-testings

shubaka17: Nein
Da Letter El: Nein
Metal Sonic: Nein

President mxmts and Chancellor King_ have been voted in!

sam-testings

Btw, whenever you guys vote from now on can you say who you are voting for. For example: Voting Ja for Da Letter El/King_

Just makes it easier for me, thanks!

sam-testings

After a combination of voting johns and me being a host john, here are the votes!

Metal Sonic: Nein

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)