Copyediting Scrafty (Analysis) [GP 1/2]

Sorry, I'm not implementing that check. Much of it is simply wording mixed around, and "he" is allowed in analyses as long as your consistent. Although I did change that second paragraph in BU's AC.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/scrafty as you can see, scrafty is already called an "it". Unless the entire set on all tiers is changed, its "gender" will stay that way. Scraffty isn't like blissey in the way that it has only one gender, as scrafty can be both male and female.

If you don't want to implement the check, I suppose that's your choice, but you'll just make work harder for the real GP'ers...

Spelling and Grammar Standards said:
You may use the pronoun "who" instead of "which" or "that" and use "he" or "she" to refer to Pokemon as people if you so desire. It must be consistent for the entire article or analysis if this is done, however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)