S/M UU Reservation Index (see final post)

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Just dropping by to announce that the Reservation Index has finally been updated! There are a couple of new Pokemon up for grabs, so make sure you check those out n_n

Besides that, there are a couple of analyses that haven't been updated for some time now. The UU C&C team will handle those on a case-by-case basis (i.e. some of those haven't been updated due to the lack of QC checks, some have inactive writers and some writers have probably died in the process of waiting for QC checks), so expect some (probably not that many though) of them to be reassigned in the near future.

Last but not least, please excuse us for our inactivity and lack of organization as of late. Things will surely change now that both UUPL and most academic activities are coming to an end, since many of us will have a lot more time to invest onto this. We're going to start with full write-ups as soon as the next tier shift happens, by the way, so stay tuned for that as well!

Important edit: Please do note that while it isn't entirely guaranteed, grabbing an analysis at this point will most likely mean that you're going to be working on the full write-up of said Pokemon as well.

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Latias seems unreserved. Can I work on it?

Edit: nvm my bad, read rules again (high priority)^^'

Last edited:
Reactions: ehT
With UUPL over and usage stats out, it's time for writeups. All skeletons that aren't out of QC yet have been locked.

Write-ups are now open for reservation and the reservation list is updated. High priority analyses are reserved for badged members only. Please only reserve a Pokemon if you have a reasonable amount of experience building with it and using it.

Pokemon that just dropped to UU will not be available for reservation for at least one week.

To clarify, analyses will now go through the usual process of 2 QC checks in skeleton form -> writeup -> 3rd QC check.

If you wrote the skeleton for a Pokemon, you get preference for reserving the write-up. You will have 24 hours to reserve the write-up. I'm tagging everyone who wrote a skeleton below so they can reserve the analysis within that timeframe if they want to. After 24 hours from this post, anyone will be able to reserve any analysis (within the high/normal priority restrictions of course).

I am reserving Latias however because fuck killintime.

(This isn't the actual reservation list just my lazy way of tagging people. See post 2 for the actual list):
Froslass - Aquadext
Hippowdon - Eyan
Primarina - AmaROQ
Starmie - TSR
Swellow - Villa
Galvantula - Cynde
Gliscor - LeoLancaster
Rotom-Mow AJB
Azelf - Hilomilo
Mienshao - Highways
Metagross - AJB
Talonflame - ProfessorMasterChief
Mantine - HotFuzzBall
Hawlucha - TSR
Mega Absol - Highways
Crawdaunt - Elec.
Salazzle - Hilomilo
Kyurem - eht
Blissey - Manipulative
Infernape - Hilomilo
Nidoking - TSR
Tentacruel - EonX
Raikou - Cynde
Keldeo - Cynde
Stoutland - Pearl
Amoonguss - BOUFF
Haxorus - AmaROQ
Cloyster - Villa
Doublade - MiyoKa
Lucario - eht
Magneton - TSR
Toxicroak - @Omicron
Alolan Ninetales - Pearl
Krookodile - BOUFF
Suicune - Highways
Mew - Cynde
Hydreigon - Ark
Alomomola - Ark
Tsareena - Eyan
Bisharp - Aquadext
Bewear - TSR
Mega Sharpedo - Kreme
Aerodactyl - @AmaroqVictory
Swampert - AmaROQ
Slowbro - AmaROQ
Togekiss - TSR
Celebi - @GrilledClawitzer
Scizor - @GrilledClawitzer
Cobalion - Eyan
Decidueye - Hogg
Clefable - dodmen
Feraligatr - Killintime
Alolan Persian - Pearl
Arcanine - AmaROQ
Blastoise (Mega) - Kreme
Bronzong - @GrilledClawitzer
Bruxish - Hilomilo
Chandelure - BOUFF
Chesnaught - Eyan
Cofagrigus - Highways
Conkeldurr - CoolStoryBrobat
Cresselia - TSR
Crobat - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Darmanitan - Virizain
Empoleon - TSR
Entei - Nightingales
Flygon - Cynde
Forretress - col49
Gastrodon - HotFuzzBall
Gengar - Lord Wallace
Gigalith - Killintime
Heracross - MiyoKa
Honchkrow - MiyoKa
Jellicent - Manipulative
Kingdra - SkywardSword596
Klefki - Hilomilo
Kommo-o - Highways
Latias - Killintime
Mandibuzz - Cynde
Minior - MiyoKa
Moltres - MiyoKa
Necrozma - Mega-Pokebattlerz
Nidoqueen - Highways
Ninetales - Hilomilo
Omastar - Highways
Porygon2 - MiyoKa
Pyukukuku - Mega-Pokebattlerz
Quagsire - Killintime
Reuniclus - ProfessorMasterChief
Ribombee - Dobbie_The_Elf
Roserade - Stan Soojung
Shuckle - Cynde
Snorlax - Villa
Sylveon - AJB
Torkoal - Mugenman88
Tornadus - TSR
Venomoth - Hilomilo
Venusaur - Mega-meganium
Volcanion - Lord Wallace
Whimsicott - MasterAmpharos
Zygarde-10% - Highways

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just going to hasten this process, but I'm going to choose not to write-up Tentacruel as I haven't played much UU as of late

dodmen

Reactions: ehT

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Taking Cobalion and Hippowdon again. Someone else can take Tsareena if they want.

By the way, while I'm at it, I'd just like to remind everyone that when you get your 2nd QC check and the go-ahead to write up your analysis, please make sure your paragraphs actually flow like one instead of just being your bullet points condensed to form them. This will make GP checking afterwards a lot easier and faster; it's incredibly hard to understand what you're trying to convey if there's little to no flow in your sentences. Thanks :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)