RU C&C Index: look here if you need to reserve an analysis

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
[18:47] <@funbro> u can give steelix away tho
[18:47] <@funbro> i have no interest in writing it

anyone want to write up steelix?

I'd like to point out that my best friend boltsandbombers here has 4 reserved/in progress analyses at the current moment. Molk, uh I wouldn't mind taking that steelix analysis ;) cuz ur just hogging all of the analysis...
And btw Dropping Zweilous, can't figure out wtf it does :/

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
I'd like to point out that my best friend boltsandbombers here has 4 reserved/in progress analyses at the current moment. Molk, uh I wouldn't mind taking that steelix analysis ;) cuz ur just hogging all of the analysis...
stop being so badge hungry. boltsandbombers is working on 4 analysis, and guess what? i'm fine with it, and i guess everyone else is too, because he gets the work done effectively (although he does make some mistakes, but eh, who the fuck doesn't. we're here to fix them too). if he drops the analysis you're free to take it though, but i doubt he will, and i don't think he should either, since all the other analysis "keeping him busy" are going through gp checking already (unless he doesn't have the time, but i doubt that's the case)

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I mean, yeah if I drop it you can have it of course but it's just one set and I'm halfway done writing it. In the future, it's best to ask someone personally about something like this.

If you had absolutely no clue what its role was in the metagame, then why did you reserve it? I could understand reserving if you have not used a Pokemon but know how it works, and use it as you need to to write up its analysis. But if you do not even know how it works, then do not reserve it.

Also, can I reserve nothing? Molk said it is unreserved, so I would like to reserve it.

I actually asked Leer if I could take it before and he told me to go for it...so can I take it like I respectfully asked ?_?

@his profile for proof

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I actually asked Leer if I could take it before and he told me to go for it...so can I take it like I respectfully asked ?_?

@his profile for proof
ok sure take it, I'll delete my thread in a few but for now you can c/p and take it

I was just gonna make it first come first serve but do whatever you guys want as long as it doesn't involve me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)