All Gens RoA Olympics 2: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Lost 2-1 versus Sapientia,

Calling act on snaga dudes been on but hasn't responded to any VMs recently or made an effort to schedule back with me

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just 5 matches remain in R1 (~96%! complete):

[WES] Lavos vs [EAS] Mr.378 (R2 Opponent: [LA] Slurmz)
[UK] dusk raimon vs [EAS] snagaa (R2 Opponent: [ASA] Trace)
[EAS] Mr.378 vs [EUR] Hack (R2 Opponent: [ITA] The Idiot Ninja)
[EAS] fatty vs [ASA] Rasberry Pie SG (R2 Opponent: [ITA] SamuelBestt)
[EAS] Gilbert arenas vs [GER] Lohgock (R2 Opponent: [NA] GenOne)

I would like you to all get these done so no free wins into R2. Relevant captains: psychicmewtwo , Stockings, Drud, byronthewellwell, CBprincess, Mr.378 (and The Idiot Ninja, Marcelinho Rodrigues and Skeptics captains for R2 wait additionally)

Talk to me about any scheduling concerns you have in discord with me (friend request or talk to me in RoA discord)

Lutra

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lavos of USA West dropped out of GSC Ubers. A representative of USA West has told me to sub in Lax vs Mr.378 . Mr.378 played round 2 opponent Slurmz without permission soon after Lavos confirming giving his win to Mr.378. I expect Mr.378 to play the round 1 match vs Lax in GSC Ubers, as neither Lavos or Mr.378 seemed cooperative when I asked for scheduling details in order to complete round 1 throughout the week just gone. I am ignoring the round 2 result for now.

Lutra

Final match of Round 1 is Hack vs Mr.378 in ADV Ubers. I expect visible scheduling in the next 48 hours or I will double sub.

There will be an extension to Round 2 which I will reveal tomorrow.

Lutra

[EAS] Lord Ninjax vs [EUR] Mindnight will replace the [EAS] Mr.378 vs [EUR] Hack matchup in ADV Ubers. Please schedule and play as soon as you can please.

These two players were chosen because they were originally listed as playing 0 tiers (substitutes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)