All Gens RoA King of the Hill [Won by Skeptics]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to RoA King of the Hill, a challenge where trainers will battle for the top spot.

Rules:

1. There will be one King of the Hill at a time.
2. The King of the Hill must select a new tier and gen from the approved tier list and post up to three (3) teams to use against challengers.
3. Challengers may challenge the King of the Hill for the top spot.
5. A successful challenge will result in the Challenger becoming the new King of the Hill.
6. Before you become the new King of the Hill, posting the replay and team you beat the last King of the Hill with is appreciated.
7. Successfully defending your position as King of the Hill will earn you points.
8. You must leave 1 hour between challenges.

ORAS Ubers
ORAS OU
ORAS UU
BW Ubers
BW OU
BW UU
DPP Ubers
DPP OU
DPP UU
ADV Ubers
ADV OU
ADV UU
GSC Ubers
GSC OU
GSC UU
RBY Ubers
RBY OU
RBY UU

Activity:

I reserve the right to remove any King who I deem not active enough. This is merely to keep the tournament lively.

Kings of the Hill who choose a Generation's OU tier will retain their spot until they lose to a challenger.

Kings of the Hill who choose a Generation's Uber/UU tier will retain their spot until they lose to a challenger OR 48 hours passes since the last challenge, whichever comes first. In the latter case, the King spot will be vacated and the former King will receive 1 point for scaring off challengers. If vacated by time out, the King spot will be filled on a first come first serve basis by posting in the thread.

Becoming King of the Hill:

First you must defeat the current King of the Hill. Once you have defeated the current King, you must post in this thread with your tier choice and team bank. I will update the thread as often as I can.

Leaderboard:

I will maintain a leaderboard. You will receive a spot on the leaderboard once you have successfully defended your Hill and earned a point. Top players will receive an avatar and other perks on the leaderboard too.

At the end of every 3 months, the king of the hill with the most points will win the season and earn the right to display
in their signatures and enter the RoA Hall of Fame.

King of the Hill Teams

Last edited by a moderator:

Zokuru

The Stall Lord
is a Tiering Contributor
Last edited:

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
I won vs skeptics
Use avatar
if u'll be generous

Teams were here but I lost lol!

Had beaten
Kushalos

Last edited:

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
I AM won vs skeptics

Win v:
Hiye
EviGaro
Steven Snype

pranked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)