RMT Archive [OU nominations]

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hello, welcome to the 6th Generation RMT Archive nomination thread! The metagame has been developing for quite a while now, so we decided it was time to set up a dedicated archive to host the new teams.

Here, you're free to nominate any Sixth Gen RMTs that you feel deserve a spot in the RMT Archive. Here are some kind of teams that we are looking for when building the archive:
  • Teams that introduced a new strategy that has become widely popular. Example: this team introduced Genesect Sun teams.
  • Teams that represent the best build for a popular archetype during a given moment of the metagame. Example: this team is the best Rain offense in the end of the BW1 era.
  • Teams that are proven to be especially successful. Example: this team has been proven successful by winning OST 8.
-------------------

With that said, I'd like to lay down a few ground rules:
  • DO NOT BANDWAGON
    • Only let one person nominate a team.
    • There's no need to post here saying "I agree with this nomination". If I see any of this, your post will be deleted and possibly infracted.
  • JUSTIFY YOUR NOMINATION
    • This is self-explanatory. Explain why you nominated a team in a few brief sentences.
  • DO NOT NOMINATE YOUR OWN TEAMS
    • Please refrain from posting your own teams, if it deserves a spot it'll be nominated.
  • DO NOT NOMINATE REJECTED TEAMS
    • Rejected teams can only be renominated once, and only when provided with a solid reason. Nominating rejected teams multiple times will be infracted.
-------------------

Here's the format for nominating teams. Failure to follow this format will result in your post being ignored:

Title of the team: Make sure to hyper-link to the actual thread.

Justification: Brief summary of why you think the team should be added.

-------------------
ACCEPTED
-------------------

Wonder Trio - Branflakes325
June 2015 - Stall

-------------------
REJECTED
-------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)