RETURN OF THE DPL MEME THREAD BOIS

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
<MechaHashtag> The Hungry Hungry Hippowdons Credits: 7000 | Players: 30 / 31 / 32 / 33 / 34 / 35 / 36 / arcticblast / shaian / yoda2798 / goao / yellow / matame / blueskiddowecantoo
n1n1 i want to say three things.
1st; IT'S GOAO. caps.
2nd: qsns > you.
3rd: ill get traded lmao easy #go qsns team #go pearl
aHahA#HUENhehfufufufufuaha!!!!

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
For the record I think there was little doubt that Kyle wouldn't draft or at least go for bids on Mizu and I'm pretty sure mizu knew that too. Don't get baited elegy pls

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I knew a lot about auction like, I knew Stratos wouldn't draft me because he want's to play bw as much as I do, I knew n1n1 would draft me because he doesn't know much, I knew kyle wanted me and i figured someone might go after me as well. I wrong wrong about the last point but i got upbid enough that I wasn't 3k like I figured I probably would be around. Check also asked if I knew bw so I figured whatever team he ended up on might go after me but he ended up on stratos team so that cancelled it out

now im going to edit this one more time, I think we're all a little too hard on n1n1. Everything i've seen from him leads me to believe he's very enthusiastic about doubles and the community, we're all giving him a lot of shit for his managerial decisions but i'll talk from experience and say being a manager isn't an easy task. Of course this differs from spl but the draft still stands. I respect you n1n1, you're a good kid and I wish you wouldn't cause problems? like you did with zach during spl. I'm not sure if problems is the right word, but what i'm trying to get to is that I think you have the potential to be a very good user in this community and I look forward to playing your team in DPL.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)