Research Week - USUM Edition [Week 4]

Not really sure how this works, but for this Research Week I tested out Gastrodon. I took my regular team and substituted Azumarill for Gastrodon. I decided to change things up a bit and settled on using a Curse Gastrodon. This set performs moderately well, and is capable of sweeping once the enemies toxic user is removed along with their grass types. For coverage, I used Earthquake and Body Slam. Body Slam was selected over waterfall for the paralysis and overall better coverage, since Pokemon like Latias can take Water/Ground coverage.

Below is the team in question, along with the importable, I have also included my final ELO (likely won't be playing any more) as well as some replays. Overall, I did find that I was able to have a better match up against volt-turners such as Manectric and Rotom-W at the expense of a worse Serperior matchup. Lategame, it also acted as a decent sweeper, which was nice and the water immunity allowed it to switch in freely against Perish Song Azumarills.

[UPDATE] I have also tested out physically defensive gastrodon with Earth Power / Scald / Toxic / Recover. It does not possess as much stallbreaking potential as the previous set, but offers more utility and reliability to the team. I am actually considering making this a permanent addition to my team.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Def / 84 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Defog

Aggron-Mega @ Aggronite
Ability: Filter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Avalanche
- Stealth Rock

Chesnaught @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Drain Punch
- Bulk Up
- Synthesis

Infernape @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Thunder Punch
- Flare Blitz
- Mach Punch

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Earth Power
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover

Last edited:
I missed the post boat before, let me get the jump on it this time with some initial thoughts.

Barbaracle (M) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Liquidation
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Barbaracle is a strange mon. Shell Smash is a risky strategy, but you may think to yourself: "Hey, this thing has 72/115/86 defenses. Surely it can take a hit, Smash, and sweep, right?" Well, sometimes. Barb's base 68 Speed means it's still outsped by some Scarfed mons, even with max Speed investment and a +Speed nature. It's also very prone to Scizor's Bullet Punch. This being said, it hits like a truck at +2, and a 185 base power Continental Crush, at the very least, is a nuke for walls. And those times you really don't want Stone Edge to miss. Barb likely has a better match-up versus bulky offense than anything else.

A strategy I have yet to try is Memento support, which Barb was often paired with in RU before it was banned.

Tornadus @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

I don't have strong feelings about Tornadus, and something I want to try to find out is why you would use this over a Defogger with more utility. Sure, priority Defog and Taunt are great, but it can't recover HP like Crobat or boost itself like Serperior (unless Defiant is involved, but that's a project for another week). Focus Blast to bop Dark types that want to ruin your Prankster fun is cool, but like Moltres last week, Tornadus's strongest moves have shaky accuracy. At least its Supersonic Sky Strike (is that right? close enough) hits very hard.

I'm p bad at team building and playing the game in general so take my words with a grain of salt ¯\(´∀`)/¯

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Barbaracle @ Rockium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Stone Edge
- Liquidation
- Grass Knot

Barbaracle's actually a pretty decent Pokemon. Throughout this week I've been using it on a variety of teams, starting with Aurora Veil then divulging into basic Spikes offense and basic normal offense. I found that like most setup sweepers, it needs two things to be able to function effectively: removing checks and having a setup opportunity. Both of these conditions were quite difficult for Barbaracle because it doesn't force too much out, it is usually unable to setup without taking at least some damage in return because of the previous reason, therefore it is increasingly vulnerable to common priority in the tier, mainly Scizor and Azumarill. As I was using a Naive nature, I'm able to outspeed all Choice Scarf users up to Infernape and Latias, which in on itself is an issue considering how those two seem to be some of the most common Choice Scarf users on the ladder.

However, Barbaracle has the unique effect of being an actually effective stallbreaker as shown here , here and here (do note discrepancy in set due to replays being taken in between set changes). This is partly thanks to Grass Knot being able to take out Quagsire and the Defense drop not actually boosting Quagsire's EQ damage, but also because Shell Smash is probably the only single turn move that boosts all offensive stats which helps it get past a lot of what stall would usually use to get past setup sweepers like Aerodactyl. Speaking of Aerodactyl, Barbaracle can setup on it, the threat of doing so greatly putting off opponents from KOing Pokemon with it in the same capacity Magneton dissuades any revenge kills from Scizor through Bullet Punch. Barbaracle can also use the likes of Alolan-Muk to setup after it revenge kills Latias, making Latias quite a good teammate, especially Scarf with Healing Wish since that gives Barbaracle players the ability to be more reckless with Shell Smash and not care too much about being stopped after their first attempt at sweeping. Barbaracle can also be a good check to many Pokemon you'd think otherwise like Mega Sharpedo because of its natural bulk, assuming Barbaracle is kept healthy of course, and has often surprised me with its ability to take a hit and OHKO in return. Lastly, Barbaracle definitely feels good in USUM because of Liquidation and Rockium-Z; the former is a consistent and decently powerful STAB attack that has 100% accuracy (which Razor Shell didn't have) and the latter is another move with perfect accuracy that breaks through many common walls like Alomomola but more so than that, it allows Barbaracle players to not worry about missing against easy targets like Latias or Serperior.

Overall, it's a nifty Pokemon that can be really nice in certain matchups whereby they only have limited options of stopping you from setting up and only a couple checks to prevent you from sweeping them completely. I forgot to save replays that demonstrated perfectly how to play Barbaracle whereby you just force something weak to hit you like a Tricked Alolan Muk's Pursuit and they only have one priority user that isn't too strong like defensive Scizor and you just win but essentially that's an easy way to defeat opponents with Barbaracle. It's best with a lot of support and frankly most people would probably rather have more useful Pokemon as I find myself liable in sacking Barbaracle in many games as it simply doesnt have a matchup whereby the previous two conditions for sweeping are met and setting up for it to probably trade for another Pokemon is just not worth the trouble. I've had fun in using it throughout the week and it's worth checking out as its very fun to use, but shouldn't be something you'd look to fit on a team as opposed to looking to fit your entire team around it, which can be a hassle in on itself.

Edit: Here's the team I used. Peaked around 1687 I think but after major tilts and such I should end around 1680~ regardless.

Last edited:
This week i used:
Barbaracle @ Rockium Z
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Stone Edge
- Liquidation
- Earthquake/Grass knot

I found that barbaracle was a pretty decent mon. The problem with using it was primarily it taking 2 turns to set up. Scizor was also a problem as bullet punch would do too much since it couldn't really set up without taking damage so i decided to pair it with dual screens klefki. Klefki also fit in as a semi-wall for against some pokemon. Alot of the times i got to set it up and it was starting to sweep i either missed stone egde(which i did about 90% of the times :(). I felt that i had to sack it a few of the games since it just couldn't do anything and tbh it isn't the most reliable pokemon to use. I would probably not use it since i just don't like that kind of teams aha but if u like set up sweepers i definitely think u should give it a try!

With Smogon's recent upgrade, this week finished a bit chaotically; eht and I have checked the ladder scores as Research Week ended, though. We will be announcing the winner alongside the new week shortly after Tier shifts occur. Please stay patient until then, and feel free to post your research in case you didn't manage to do that yesterday. Thanks!

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Forums are finally up!

Barbaracle is a really interesting Pokémon. It has a decent base attack, decent bulk, Tough Claws, and Shell Smash, which potentially make it a very threatening sweeper; there aren't many things that appreciate taking a +2 STAB Stone Edge, or a +2 Tough Claws boosted Liquidation.

However, Barbaracle's low speed tier really shows the reason why it's not used more. It has a really bad speed tier; being outspeed by Scarf Infernape and Scarf Latias even after a Shell Smash. It also has a bad defensive typing, which holds it back.
252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. -1 0 HP / 4 Def Barbaracle: 214-253 (75 - 88.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Its offensive typing, while isn't necessarily bad, makes it so Barbaracle is completely walled by Pokémon like Gastrodon and Chesnaught. It also can't do any work against stall, unless running Grass Knot instead of coverage.

In conclusion, Barbaracle has a really small niche as a Shell Smash sweeper, but it requires so much support to work.

Excuses for week 3 starting so late, but we did not want any of the new research to be invalidated and had no way of knowing the tier shift would be delayed this long. We would like to congratulate Cookees for winning week 2, coming out on top of a tight race with Kreme.

Rawbi was the only one that gave Defog Tornadus a chance for week 2. It didn't seem to work out well for him, as the lack of defensive utility made it unable to use Defog reliably, and Defog did not seem to work out as a spare slot on an otherwise functional offensive set.

Barbaracle saw some more use, and some mixed results. SuperVegeta20 notes that Barbaracle has been inconsistent for him and requires heavy support, as he found it hard to find setup opportunities even with Memento support. TobyyRL decided to support it with Dual Screens Klefki as a result, and found it easier to set up, but still found Barbaracle to come up short. Rawbi and Amane Misa had trouble due to some choice scarf users such as Infernape still outspeeding Barbaracle after a boost, and Scizor's Bullet Punch denting it hard did it no favors, either. However, with Z-Stone Edge, Barbaracle could also function as an excellent wallbreaker and was not relegated to just sweeping. Kreme had the most success with Barbaracle, running a set of Shell Smash, Stone Edge, Liquidation and Grass Knot. This allowed Barbaracle to act as a decent stallbreaker on top of still being a great sweeper. He also had some creative ways of forcing setup opportunities, such as Tricking Alolan Muk with Latias, and then setting up as they are locked into a weak Pursuit. Overall, Barbaracle seems to have gotten mixed reactions, but it has definitely shown that it can work.

Last but not least, Gastrodon was subject to research. Both SuperVegeta20 and Cookees note that the main thing it does is screw with VoltTurn teams, due to its ability to completely block most Rotom-W and Mega Manectric. While Seismitoad has a similar niche and can set Stealth Rock, Gastrodon's Recover allowed it to stay healthy throughout matches. While Cookees had originally started off with a Curse Gastrodon (utilizing Body Slam to spread paralysis to help the rest of their team, as well as for neutral coverage), which only worked out moderately well for them, a switch to a physically defensive support set seemed to work more reliably even if it did give up stallbreaking capabilities. Whether that will still be as relevant in the new meta is yet to be seen, as Rotom-W has left for OU and a couple of new ways of dealing with Mega Manectric have surfaced, Lightning Rod Alolan Marowak being at the forefront of those. And with that, it is time to reveal week 3:

Marowak-Alola @ filler item
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs:
filler Nature
- Stealth Rock
-
-
-

Ninetales @ Firium Z
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot
-
-

Tsareena (F) @ filler item
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs:
filler Nature
- Power Whip
-
-
-

And speaking of Alolan Marowak, there we have it! This Pokemon is already used a lot, and the function we mostly see it in is as a Trick Room sweeper. However, Alolan Marowak has potential outside of Trick Room, as Lightning Rod lets it beat common Mega Manectric handily and punish it by setting up Stealth Rock. A weakness to Pursuit and an obvious switch to Marowak can be exploited, but there are ways of punishing the Pursuit trappers that beat Alolan Marowak. As such, we would like to see some research on this, and we would like to know which teammates work well with it and why.

While its Alolan form was just banned due to its ability to easily set up Aurora Veil, regular Ninetales has some potential yet. This potential goes beyond being a sun setter for other Pokemon. Drought boosts the power of its Fire Blast immensely, and Firium Z helps it deal massive damage. While Hippowdon would be counterplay to a sun setter set, this one can just Nasty Plot as Hippowdon switches in and then blast it away with an Inferno Overdrive. Usually, Solar Beam and Hypnosis are good filler moves here, as they allow Ninetales to punish Water-types and switch-ins, and the latter can also help it create setup opportunities for itself. However, whether or not you want to go that route or not is left open to you here.

Lastly, Tsareena merits another look. In USUM, it gained access to Power Whip. This move, unlike Trop Kick, allows Tsareena to actually deal damage. Gliscor now cannot Roost on a defensive Tsareena anymore, as the super effective Power Whip will deal enough damage to knock it out. On top of that, a Choice Band set can now function properly, as there aren't very many Pokemon that can reliable switch into a boosted Power Whip - and those that do generally dislike eating a High Jump Kick.

If you want to participate, sign up with a fresh (USM) RW alt and remember to share your research and thoughts on the Pokemon in question. The deadline will be Sunday, Jan 21st, 11:59 pm GMT+1. Me or my co-host eht will check your elo then to determine who won, and post the new week. We hope to see some interesting teams and hope you all have fun!

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I'm in :D alt: rw3 viva, ill prob be covering Alowak :o
This past week of laddering has been beyond depressing, I am pretty confident this account is cursed with L's, that or I should start laddering at a time that isn't 3 AM... but anyways I went with a more offensive stealth rock alowak set:
Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Shadow Bone
- Fire Punch
- Pain Split

Honestly I think a more defensive set with leftovers is the move because every time I successfully get alowak in I seem to have the urge to just click Shadow Bone and do 50 minimum to something because of it's absurd attack stat with Thick Club... but instead I prioritize getting rocks up everytime.

EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Shadow Bone
- Fire Punch
- Pain Split

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Wing Attack
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Trick

Rotom-Heat @ Firium Z
EVs: 48 HP / 252 SpA / 208 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Defog

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 204 Atk / 180 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Punch

Honestly if this week had Rotom-Heat as a mon, I'd go with that because Rotom-Heat put in so much work for me, I don't think the team I used is very good, I didn't test it outside of the rw games, so idk... but pretty much every game I found alowak not really doing anything and it being something that could come in on stuff like Scizor, Mmane, etc and get rocks up... kinda like a discount Swampert, but with this set it is more capable of killing this. If your looking for a rocker I would always lean towards Swampert, Gliscor, etc. over alowak for the most part, like I have said several times, this mon really didn't do much for me... I might have just been using it wrong or using an ass set idk, but it didn't work out.

These are really the only replays I could find where alowak did anything, I would personally not use this set if I were to do this again, it looks pretty neat on paper, but at times where it needed to place rocks, it also had the chance to get some major chip on other things. If I wanted alowak as my rocker, I would go a more defensive set... or just use Swampert or something.

Last edited:

justdrew

is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
RW Drew testing SR Alo-Marowak! Let's get down to business!

Unknown-2.jpeg

Marowak-Alola @ filler item
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Punch
- Shadow Bone
- Willow Wisp

Basically this is a standard bulky TR Alo-Marowak set. It's sets Stealth Rocks, uses Willow Wisp against offensive pokemon like Scizor and Lucario, and has two powerful STAB attacks for offensive utility. This set is a great answer versus what's left of Volt-Turn, namely Mega-Manectric and Scizor, and is able to force offensive threats like Serperior out.

Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Shadow Bone
- Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Rock Polish

Salazzle @ Firium Z
Ability: Corrosion
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Nasty Plot

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Latias @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Healing Wish
- Trick

Absol @ Absolite
Ability: Justified
Naive Nature
- Iron Tail
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Beam

I found that Marowak is an amazing lead rocker for Hyper Offense. Normally Hyper Offense doesn't have much for Volt-Turn other than a Ground type but Alo-Wak allows for it to handle both Volt and Turn. It's bulk allows for it to set rocks and be used later in the game offensively and defensively. I tested it a bunch and it proved to work really well. It's a good Pokemon with a nice set thanks for reading :P

Last edited:
1516457596776.png
The Team

My Thoughts on the Set
I feel like the set needs support in order to keep rocks up consistently versus the likes of defog Gliscor, opposing leads in Swampert, Krook, Mamo, Hippo, and Nidoking, which all can see a varied amount of usage in the tier; mainly Pert and Hippo. Went 42-13 with this team but it has a bit too many flaws to call it, or even the set, a success. My final verdict on SR Alo-Wak is that it can work on builds like these, it just needs the support to do so. I've seen CBU make SR Alo-Wak work recently, his team is honestly a more accurate representation of the set and how to make its teammates play off of its offensive utility. Overall a very solid pick if you want that physical wallbreaker that can pressure mons out in order to get those rocks up, keeping them up on the other hand is not that easy of a task. Wouldn't call SR Alo-Wak a dedicated lead by any means, more so a lead versus things like Rocks Bliss, Spore Amoong, or Rocks Aggron-M. It's ability to keep rocks up on its own, subpar; its ability to pressure out mons to get those rocks up or usher in defoggers or opposing defensive cores, above average.

My Thoughts on the Other Two

Tsareena is and always will be asscheeks McGee (s/o SuperUltraInstinctVegeta20) in my eyes, but at the same time I like Dhelmise so take that as you will. Ninetales is an incredibly potent balance breaker, needs a little bit of boosts up to threaten stall but once it has those boosts up it's a really solid threat versus fat as well.

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I didn't get very high this week, kind of tilted from ladder but I did use Tsareena in other places so I think i'll talk about it anyway, ELO ain't gotta mean everything.

Tsareena definitely performed above the expectations I had for it (which were incredibly low to be fair), providing solid spin support along with a good amount of offensive presence. It doesn't really wow you anywhere, but with the right team support, it's definitely fulfilled its job relatively consistently. Tsareena's also a fantastic backup plan for Azumarill, being immune to Aqua Jet and outspeeding it, the only thing it can't directly switch into are Choice Band Ice Punch or Play Rough. I've been using the following set to have both offensive presence and being optimized to Rapid Spin as often as possible.

World Princess (Tsareena) (F) @ Rose Incense
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Power Whip
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Synthesis

244 Speed EVs beats Timid Primarina and other base 60s, maximum attack, and leftovers dumped in HP. I don't really miss High Jump Kick, Knock Off is useful for scouting Scizor sets (and you don't usually want to stay in because Jolly Scizor outspeed you), you can predict a Cobalion switch pretty easily if you've revealed Knock Off already. U-turn would be nice to experiment with more, but Knock Off means you're not dead weight vs spinblockers, aka the only reason you're bringing Tsareena on a team.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-342874
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-342883

Here's a couple replays vs King where we both were somewhat tryharding. In the first game, Tsareena's able to put pressure on his Bronzong early on because of Knock Off, something a Serperior couldn't do (comparing due to both having potential as grass type removal), and thanks to my speed investment, she is later able to keep Stealth Rocks off for me when I sack it to Nidoqueen, ensuring Staka and the rest of the team have less hazards to deal with. In the second, I gain momentum by double switching her into King's Swampert. This lets me safely Knock Off, revealing Scizor's Iron Plate. This is what eventually wins me the game, knowing I can setup with Stakataka on his Scizor after he revealed Roost. It was unlikely he was Iron Plate Superpower, and this knowledge let me get my sweep off.

As for team options, Tsareena works similar to Serperior in being able to threaten all the bulky grounds and waters that Stakataka hates, so those two perform admirably together. I've had the most success running her with balance. You can play very methodically with a team like the one i'm using, slowly grinding towards victory with chip damage here and there. I'll leave my team behind below, as despite my recent laddering struggles the team is very strong, having quality wins versus top players.

TLDR: Tsareena's got a niche over Serperior in its ability taking advantage of things locked into priority, not removing your own hazards, checking Azu harder, having access to a strong Knock Off (the important one), and hitting hard unboosted. She might not be a meta defining threat, but you should definitely look out for Tsareena as a threat.

Edit: Here's the importable to my team if anybody wants it. Based off Halfaxa, the beautiful dreampop album by Grimes.

Tsareena.gifchandelure.gifSwampert.gifLatias.gifSylveon.gifStakataka.gif

Favriel (Chandelure) @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower

World Princess (Tsareena) (F) @ Rose Incense
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Power Whip
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Synthesis

Dream Fortress (Stakataka) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stone Edge
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Trick Room

River (Swampert) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Dragvandil (Latias) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Healing Wish

Swan Song (Sylveon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Hyper Voice
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)