Rearranging Tiers

Especially for RBY, GSC and RSE. Nowadays everyone is using his own tiers. I think that smogon official tiers are those that are on the Strategy Pokedex page, but there are not very popular, like any other list of tiers of another Pokemon web (Serebii, Stats...). In my opinion Smogon is the most important Pokemon web (of strategy, tournaments and such) in the net, and due to this, Smogon tiers should probably be used as the standard tiers in Netbattle, Shoddy etc.
I am not wanting to change the Tiers (really I don't want it even if the RBY tiers haven't been touched for ten years. People is using his own tiers, and there could probably be (I'm talking abaut the old generations) 1000 different official tiers.
We are very few people playing the old generations, and if we cannot play because of the rules there will be a problem. Trades/no trades, Wrap/no Wrap, OU with Wrap and BL without; sleep traping, hidden power legendaries, CM and/or PerishSong Celebi (Uber or OU), NFEs (yes or no, and then which tier for each NFE,: aren't you "OUing" the UU/NU metagame if you play with NFE forms of OUs?). There are a lot of questions that should also be arranged in my opinion.
Really if Smogon can't do this, who else can do it?

I dont want to change the tiers, I only just want everyone using the same tiers (smogon's strategy pokedex tiers for instance).
And there is a proper simulator in NB

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Being at Smogon we naturally use Smogon's tiers. If you want to change the tier rules of other sites you should probably suggest this there instead.

EDIT: Also, if you're asking for information about standard rules for past generations, you can look in the older forums or look at the articles for each generation

well if you want all communities to be using the same tiers I'm afraid that's not very likely. many many communities have deluded themselves into thinking that smogon's tiering is decided by a handful of elite users (despite the ou tier being based solely on usage), and as such they are not willing to change to our tiers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)