Rate a team that had success.

Hello everyone, I'm not very active on the forums and made the account just a few days back but I'm very active on the PS server and play all the time(mostly) when I'm on my computer.
So cut the talking and get to the main point.Here is a team I've been using for more than 2 months but had some slight changes after gen6 realease , the pokemons are the same just some megastones added.

So now for the team: Conkeldurr,Hippowdon,Excadrill,Lucario,Alakazam and Dragonite.

You might find somethings every strange about the team but I won't mind constructive criticism.

-Pokemon#1-

Conkeldurr (M) @ Quick Claw
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch
- Thunder Punch

You might find this an odd lead, but with its iron fist ability and 2 elemental punches along with the stab Drain Punch and +1 priority Mach punch makes it a perfect opener for my playing style.Quick sometimes gives me the edge by getting the first hit.The tactic is simple, i send this bulky scout out there to do some damage and work out the playing style of my foe.Occasionally I save him for a late game finish if his team is prone to fighting and bring the pokemon I'm gonna talk about next.

-Pokemon#2-

Hippowdon (M) @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

He is my physical wall and the sandstorm introdrucer for my Excadrill,as you can see it hold a Smooth Rock. When I send him out totally depends on the pokemon in play.I set up Stealth rocks(if possible) then poison the foe with toxic and lazily heal with Slack Off.I use earthquake if there are any steel or poisons types in play.If the opponent is switching about while battling against him then I just keep on poisoning them and heal with slack off.

-Pokemon#3-

Excadrill (M) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor

Yes,it's my fav. Excadrill. I decided to keep hippo and him together as hippo supports him with sandstorm.
Now after the weather nerf,this beat was brought up back to OU and is back with a bang.Even though weather is not permanent anymore, smooth rock can help it last longer, long enough to allow Excadrill to sweep through most threats using its STAB Earthquake and Iron and sometime Rockslide(for pokemon like Charizard and Talonflame) and X scissor (for pokemon like Malamar,Starmie etc.).Thats about all i gotta say about him.

-Pokemon#4-

Lucario @ Lubrication
Ability: Steadfast-->Adaptibilty after mega evo.
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SAtk
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- ExtremeSpeed
- Bullet Punch
Here is my Megamon. Holding the Lucarionite and mega evolving and getting adaptibilty.He is one the the most reliable revenge killer with strong STAB CloseCombat and priorities like E.Speed and Bullet punch.Ice punch is there just to cover up for dragons and for Flying(some of which are also ground) and hit with 4x power.Thats all all can say about Lucario.

-Pokemon#5-

Alakazam (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Here is the mindfreak of my team, meet Alakazam.With Magic and and stricking hard with life orb he is one of the best special sweepers I ever used.Using Focus blast to blast through dark and steel types and psyshock to get past special walls.shadow ball for ghost and other psycics and HP fire to strike hard on bug+steel pokemons in the metagame.When he is sent out depends on what the opposing foe is.Moving on to my next and final pokemon now.

-Pokemon#6-

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch

He is the original dragon,he is my Dragon Dance sweeper,if the foe is too not too carefull about it then its gonna do some serious damage before fainting.After the introductoin of fairies dragons are underlooked but still this classic serves very well in my team with its priority E.Speed and decent bulk and defenses.
He is one of the pokemon who can give me a tidy finish to the game.The tactics are simple, DD and Dragon Claw or Firepunch if there is a steel type.And a quick finish with E.Speed.You can say that heis my special wall, although it may not look like it.

That concludes my team.
Thankyou for reading the post and please say something about it, how you will fight it etc etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)