PU PUPL III - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
it's unfortunate that we lost pupl due to a combination of extremely bad luck and a rather bullshit set of rules, (and I guess losing to fagtron week 1), I really felt like we had a chance. Also a very disappointing pupl from me, can't blame getting a bad matchup both games when I also played like shit lol, I take all credit for my record. This was however my first PUPL and our team was super fun, lots of great memes and fun times, you guys are the best :)

s/o:

Haund - you were the only one who came to me genuinely expressing interest in buying me. you're a great manager and have the best memes, thank you so much for taking a chance on me :)

LST, Tricking - goats of this pupl. Gluck in slam tricking and lst you're the best!!!

GA, Shaneghoul, Raiza, Chrisloud, Cryalot - love you guys. <3 had great tests with you all and it was a real fun time. chris if you see this hope everything is good down at home :[

Feen, Yabo - you guys definitely pulled out some clutch wins and I had some fun tests with at least one of you too ! also your contributions to the memes were spot on

free starmaster

MiyoKa - ok I'll admit it. I was pretty ambivalent about being on a team with you. So much so that you get your own shoutout. Sometimes you impressed me with that you were better than I thought you were. Good luck in snake man :)

Non-waks - Akir TJ yogi dibs taskr many uberskitty and other friends/people I tested with: thank you guys so much, you're great, love yall <3

The dedennes definitely earned their spot in the finals moreso than the stouts, so the dedennes deserve to win this. Good luck :D

until next year, who needs official tours when you've got pupl :bop:

Attachments

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
[16:14] +DrReuniclus3: are you here rn and wanna play or nah
[16:14] tjay: i alrdy called act
[16:15] +DrReuniclus3: so that's a
[16:15] +DrReuniclus3: no?
[16:16] +DrReuniclus3: I was on for 3 hours yday on smogtours you could've said something to me there
[16:16] +DrReuniclus3: but if you don't wanna play just say no
[16:16] tjay: i was on smogtours the entire day
[16:16] tjay: i dont
[16:16] +DrReuniclus3: ok

I just wanna leave this here for posterity's sake when he gets the act win. Doesn't matter to me since both our teams are out, but doing something like this to up your pupl record since this is the only thing it effects is one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile on smogon. Sorry I didn't really do anything team!

Edit: We're playing in 30 minutes to an hour!

Last edited:

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
[16:14] +DrReuniclus3: are you here rn and wanna play or nah
[16:14] tjay: i alrdy called act
[16:15] +DrReuniclus3: so that's a
[16:15] +DrReuniclus3: no?
[16:16] +DrReuniclus3: I was on for 3 hours yday on smogtours you could've said something to me there
[16:16] +DrReuniclus3: but if you don't wanna play just say no
[16:16] tjay: i was on smogtours the entire day
[16:16] tjay: i dont
[16:16] +DrReuniclus3: ok

I just wanna leave this here for posterity's sake when he gets the act win. Doesn't matter to me since both our teams are out, but doing something like this to up your pupl record since this is the only thing it effects is one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile on smogon. Sorry I didn't really do anything team!
lol well u johned me the entire week and pmed me randomly. if u still wanna play then i can in about an hour

Shame we didn't make finals but it's been a great run Marowaks. Honestly didn't know what to expect when i got drafted since i assumed i'd be going to hjad's team and due to my interest in mons decreasing i thought i'd let the team down. Glad i was able to put up a good season though and to my surprise i really really enjoyed this pupl, possibly my best experience with a team tour thus far : ]. thanks Haund for drafting me and putting his faith in me right from the start and even sticking with me in week 2 after I disappeared the previous week. As a manager you were great and really kept the chat alive with your birb memes lol
s/o
Tricking - God that doesn't lose lol
LST - Also a god that doesn't lose, really chill guy too was fun getting to know you
GA - Bounced back really well after your unfort week 1 and beat flcl of all people, also dropped some seriously sick teams for us to abuse <3
pancake - gave me a fire mushy team that should've won but alas rng would not allow it <3
Cryalot - forza englandia buddy, was fun having you on the team for the last week : ]
yabo - absolutely fire builder, shame you didn't get to show the true power of endure kabu tho lol
didn't really get the chance to talk to everyone else on the team all that much but even still i enjoyed team with you all and would be happy to team with any of you again n_n

also s/o hjad for not drafting me and yogi for being afraid to fight me [ :

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This was a good PUPL, big thanks to akir for hosting. Shame we couldnt do much after the 2nd week, but everyone put in good effort and properly tried. special s/o to kush for building team especially when i couldnt.

At least we didnt come last (also glad haund didnt reach finals lul)

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Everyone's doing these a day before the deadline so sure. We had a lot of struggles this tour, main sm starters just quit/dropped activity randomly and luck just led to us dropping the last 3 weeks that I just don't think we would've otherwise, at least not in the fashion we did. S/o the whole team for not losing faith really, everyone still put in a ton of work and u guys definitely deserve a lot more than the placing we were stuck with. Everyone was super great about helping out with a ridiculous amount of activity issues and playing gens that they didn't exactly want to (oras is still worse than adv), and I'm also sorry it had to go down that way. Rawmelon and Optical I hope these emergencies u guys are dealing with arent too devastating, would've liked to see more of you guys but life is life. This PUPL was still great, a lot of fun competition and innovation and I'm glad this wait was pretty well worth it. I hope Dedennes take it all, but Stouts have had a much cleaner way to finals so we'll see.
Don't delete ADV :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)