PU PUPL III - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Welcome to Week 5 of PUPL III!

The deadline for this week will occur on October 16th, 11:59 PM GMT. Extensions will not be given, meaning that in the event that both players make an equal effort to get their matches started in this week the result will be coinflipped by the deadline. The main source of communication are expected to be from VMs, so make use of those when contacting opponents.

Please save the replays/logs of your matches and post them in this thread or they will be considered null. Not only do they add some enjoyment for the spectators and verify matches, but they can also be used for discussions pertaining to metagame development, among other things.

Managers, if you're issuing substitutes of players, be sure to post here explaining the details and I'll update accordingly. All substitute requests are subject to veto, so bear that in mind.

While not required, it's highly recommended that you submit your teams to me, as they help greatly in dealing with cases where a disconnection occurs.

Driftveil Drampas (2) vs Team Pikachu (6)
SM: TJ vs DrReuniclus
SM: Mysterious M vs ict
SM: Sam I Yam vs Lycans
SM: Ares vs Anty
ORAS: Megazard vs False.
BW: Finchinator vs col49
DPP: Disjunction vs tko
ADV: BOUFF vs Kushalos

Fudge Packing Passimians (3) vs Shoegazing Stoutlands (5)
SM: Eternal Spirit vs FLCL
SM: Rodriblutar vs Twix
SM: Jarii vs Lax
SM: amber lamps vs Kiyo
ORAS: LuckOverSkill vs Pearl
BW: TONE vs Omfuga
DPP: Robert Alfons vs Feliburn
ADV: Ajna vs Many

Destructive Dedennes (5) vs Marxist Marowaks (3)
SM: snagaa vs Raiza
SM: Taskr vs Arifeen
SM: Dibs The Dreamer vs Tricking
SM: Quite Quiet vs Shaneghoul
ORAS: Teddeh vs cryalot
BW: Christo vs LordST
DPP: Heysup vs pancake
ADV: ggggd vs MiyoKa

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Fudge Packing Passimians (0) vs Shoegazing Stoutlands (0)
SM: Eternal Spirit vs FLCL
SM: Rodriblutar vs Twix
SM: r0ady vs Lax
SM: Oglemi vs Kiyo
ORAS: LuckOverSkill vs Pearl
BW: TONE vs Omfuga
DPP: Robert Alfons vs Feliburn
ADV: Ajna vs Many

Destructive Dedennes (0) vs Marxist Marowaks (0)
SM: snagaa vs Raiza
SM: Taskr vs Arifeen
SM: Dibs The Dreamer vs Tricking
SM: Rwby vs Shaneghoul
ORAS: Teddeh vs Star
BW: Christo vs LordST
DPP: Heysup vs pancake
ADV: ggggd vs MiyoKa

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
anty - Today at 3:03 PM Tell akir to sub me in over p2 I can't post rn

alrighty, Anty is in over p2

tagging Ares to let him know

i just wanna say something to all the haters that flamed me one month ago for spending so much on Tricking so early in the auction or "hurr durr italian team amirite?? this isnt italian pl!!". this guy went 4-1 (5-0 if we want to be reasonable), always scheduled, always played, always delivered. i dont get how ppl who werent even bought (rofl) or have a 1-3 record even find the courage to open their mouths in the slightest or to flame tricking during his game.

we are still not mathematically out, but it looks very difficult for us at this point. also dibs stop trynna post our memes

I'll be the first to say I think Tricking is an amazing player and I would have happily had him on the dedennes (over me tbh, i have been useless this PL) - and I agree with what Haund has said here, you can't flame the guy! Especially since he went 4-0 last pupl too. He's worth the money.
Also I like the Italian team, they posted the best memes this PL besides Dibs :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)