Project PU Player of The Week 19: False.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryalot

senza telescopi
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Approved by galbia
OP stolen from Leer in RU, who took it from Lord Alphose and xzern in NU
Past Players of the Week: Magnemite, galbia, gasquakee, scorpdestroyer, Simipour, Anty, Raiza, 2xTheTap, TONE114, Megazard, Dundies, RawMelon, Kay, amber lamps, ShuckleDeath, Marogod, Haund,

Back at it again with another: PU Player of The Week! People (such as False.) thought it would be fun to know a bit better the I PU Open winner: False. ! This is a fantastic interview, hope you all enjoy it, feel free to leave some questions and feedback as always!

Most Known For: Winning PU Open.
Favorite Pokemon: I can't choose between Froslass and Mega Mawile.
Most Used Pokemon: Probably Muk, although I use Golem, Vullaby, and Zebstrika way too much as well
Can you tell us a bit about yourself outside of PS?
I was born in the UK, but currently live in Australia. I love travelling, and I'd love to do it more in the future. I once travelled to Vietnam and Cambodia with a group of friends, and I also travel back to the UK to visit family every few years.

I'm pretty decent at basketball despite being relatively short for basketball standards. I was captain of both my School, and divisional teams, and I also managed to win MVP in both leagues which was something I was very pleased about. I also work as a basketball referee, so I'm pretty invested in that community. In terms of refereeing, I recently passed an evaluation and was accredited to officiate state level games. I'm heading towards a level where I'll likely be travelling interstate to referee important games in other venues in the near future, so that's something exciting that I'm looking forward to.

I've always been a massive fan of the Japanese language and its culture. I've taken Japanese language classes since 6th grade, and I had planned to travel to Japan few years ago. However concerns about radiation delayed the trip before it was inevitably cancelled. Considering my appreciation for Japanese language and culture, it's somewhat surprising to some that I only really got into anime around early March this year. However, I've been pretty obsessive with it ever since I have picked it up to the point where I've watched just over 400 hours of anime in the last 6 months alone, so yeah I guess I'm a weeb.

Where did you get your name from?
So when I first joined Smogon I went by FalseHopes, which was a name I'd been using for a while pretty much anywhere. However, after realising that FalseHopes made me sound way too much like an angsty teenager I decided to drop the 'Hope' part. I ran into almost immediate trouble upon this name change as I realised False is a pretty common word and thus the name had already been regged as a username pretty much anywhere I went.

I made a SS request to gain access to the alt False, but was swiftly denied so I opted instead to go with NotFalse simply because it contradicted the whole point of me wanting the name False if I was NotFalse, something I found mildly humorous at the time.

This turned out to be a mistake as I very quickly got sick of, amongst other things, an astounding number of people that seemed to think that calling me 'True', was the smartest and most hilarious meme that had been invented in the last century. After some consideration, I decided that if I couldn't be called False then it was probably in my best interest to just abandon the name altogether. It took me a considerable amount of time to think of find a name that I liked, but after about 2 months I decided on Koiro., a combination of the Japanese characters Koi 恋 and Iro 色.

However, only shortly after I had abandoned False, the ruling for name changes on Smogon was changed for badgeholders, and as a result I was, with help from Magnemite, able to claim the alt False. on the forum. Once I had successfully changed my name on Smogon, it was only a matter of time before everything else fell into place and I was able to claim the alt on PS! too.

How and when did you get into competitive battling?
For some strange reason, I can still remember the very first time someone ever spoke to me about Pokemon. It was my first day at a new primary school, a kid in my class came up to me with a group of his friends and asked me how far I was in the new Pokemon game, and whether I was able to get to the 'special area' or not. Despite knowing next to nothing about Pokemon, this was the 3rd school I'd moved to in the same year and I was pretty much down to make friends with anyone who was willing to talk to me. I distinctly remember lying and telling him that I hadn't made it very far in the game yet because a wild Pokemon had jumped out of a tree and attacked me.

That one interaction was pretty much my standalone experience of anything to do with Pokemon until around 6 years later when I saw my younger brother playing Pokemon Pearl on his DS. I still knew next to nothing about the game, but the game looked somewhat interesting so I asked him if he would let me try it out. The very next day I went out to buy the newest Pokemon game, only to find that Pokemon X and Y was only available on 3DS, so I instead opted for a second hand copy of Pokemon Platinum. After playing that for almost a week straight I decided to go out and buy a 3DS so that I could play Pokemon X and Y. During that process, I learned that Pokemon ORAS was right around the corner, so I went home to do some research about the new games, and that's when I first found out about Pokemon Showdown!

In short, I've been playing Pokemon since about a month before ORAS was released, so I'm pretty new to Pokemon as a whole as well as competitive battling. I was lucky enough to be picked to play for Oceania during the last WCoP, and that was really my first and only experience playing in any sort of tournament-style environment, and I'm definitely looking forward to what is hopefully many more opportunities in the future.

What's your favorite playstyle and why?
I'm pretty comfortable building and playing anything from Hyper Offense to hard Stall, however the majority of the teams I build usually end up being somewhere in the Semistall-Balance region and that seems to be generally what I feel most comfortable with. I like having a strong backbone that I can fall back onto, and that's something that balance teams can reliably provide without being passive, which is a problem that many defensive teams end up having. I feel like using balance gives one the ability to read and react to almost any situation, which in turn allows for one to dictate the flow of the game in most cases. Having 1-2 powerful breakers, whilst also comprising a solid backbone is really what sets this style apart from others for me, since you are able to punish a passive team for being passive by utilising your breakers, or bide your time, slowly wearing away at an offensive team by utilising your backbone. In my opinion, balance gives you an element of control which no other style can provide as consistently and reliably. A well played balance team will almost always be able to control the momentum of the game unless facing a very aggressive Hyper Offensive build.

In your opinion, are there any underrated or overrated threats in the current meta?
Servine and Duosion are 2 Pokemon that I feel are pretty massively underrated, Servine especially is so much better than its C-rank in the VR would suggest. It has just enough Speed to creep Monferno, Gabite, Grumpig and Stoutland, whilst also sporting pretty great 60 75 75 bulk which is only further boosted by Eviolite. With 248 HP, Servine's bulk becomes pretty extraordinary, finding setup opportunities against almost any remotely passive Pokemon, whilst also being able to easily stomach a variety of neutral attacks. To give an example, Servine takes less than half from Mr. Mime's Life Orb-boosted Psyshock, and manages to somehow avoid being OHKOd by Rotom-F's non-Life Orb-boosted Blizzard, that's pretty insane. As for Duosion, I'm pretty sure most people already know what it does, I just don't think its used anywhere near enough considering how much of a threat it is.

As far as overrated Pokemon are concerned; I don't think Dusknoir is really anywhere near as good as its usage, or VR rank would suggest. It's a fat ghost with no recovery, no good Ghost STAB, it's slow, its coverage moves aren't that strong, and its ability is complete garbage. I have never once been building a team and thought 'Dusknoir would fit well in this slot'. I also think Electrode is a bit overrated, every time I want to use it I end up preferring the coverage/ability that Zebstrika has, the Speed or utility of Rotom-F. Obviously neither of these are bad Pokemon, but I just personally don't think they're very good.

I also had a quick look at the recently updated PU usage stats and Armaldo, Avalugg, and Torkoal are all being used way too much considering how bad they are, whilst Chinchou, Clefairy, Vullaby, Articuno, Metang, and Vibrava are all savagely underused Pokemon that are way better than their usage would suggest.

Can you name any up and coming players showing good potential?
I honestly haven't really thought about it too much, but nobody immediately jumps to mind. I guess that RawMelon kid could be somewhat of a decent player one day if he tried to be a bit more like me.

Who do you look up to / admire most as a player and as a person in the PU scene?
Dundies is the person I look up to the most as a player because I find his building and playing style to be the easiest to project my own style upon. Dundies is one of, if not the only, of the higher level players that I am aware of that predominantly uses Stall, Semistall, and Balance. The majority of the top tier PU players seem to somewhat favour more offensive playstyles, primarily bulky offense, due to the fact that there seems to be a belief that bulkier playstyles are inherently flawed in one way or another. I think it pretty much comes down to the fact that Dundies is the player that I find it the easiest to relate to because he uses teams and archetypes which I like, which is evidenced by the fact that my current favourite team to use is a balance build that he made.

You recently won the first PU Open, congratulations! How did you prepare for your games? How did you feel while playing last rounds and after winning the finals?
Thanks! PU Open was a really interesting experience for me since it was really the first official individual tournament that I'd ever played in. One of the first things that I struggled with was the fact that my lifeline for building Hector Hard Mode didn't play PU, so he wasn't able to build me teams, or feed me teams when I got lazy. I think this actually ended up working to benefit me however, as it forced me to take the time to build my own teams and to properly research my opponents, I couldn't simply throw the building aspect onto someone else, turn up at schedule, and just hope my team would work out. As far as the preparation and building process was concerned, any series prior to the semifinals and finals I actually just used a handful of solid teams teams that I was comfortable with, and didn't actively look to try and build to counterstyle any of my opponents. However once I was down in the deep end, I started taking the time to prepare for my opponents by loading up all the replays of their previous series to map out the kind of team structures and Pokemon that they liked to use to see if I could find any patterns in their teams that I could abuse ie. rarely packs adequate counterplay to CM Clefairy or SD Leafeon.

As far as how I feel when I was playing in the finals, I think one of the things that I manage to do well is to keep a cool head regardless of how much pressure there may be in any one situations. Back when I first began playing competitively I distinctly remember routinely valuing and thinking about each individual turn far more than i needed to. The worst thing you can do in a game you need to win is lose your focus of the gamestate because you're too busy analysing every little detail about every turn. I like to play very relaxed and not place too much importance on any one individual turn. I think you should treat an important game just like any other game. Think over your plays carefully, make the right decision. Once a turn has happened, move on to the next one, no point dwelling over a potential misplay or missed opportunity. I think one other thing which helped me a lot was the fact that I had the belief that I could beat anyone in the field, and I truly felt that I was the better player going into every matchup that I played. That allowed me to feel relaxed because I know if I played calmly and correctly, there was no reason why I shouldn't win.

Winning was honestly a pretty strange feeling, I think in part due to the fact that it happened so quickly, but also due to the fact that I was more just thankful that I had managed to be so lucky that I was in a position to win the open at all. I think it's pretty fair to say that I was relatively fortunate to win my series vs PDC, in hindsight I shouldn't have just hoped PDC wouldn't bring the same team twice, knowing that I had a bad matchup. However I think I played to a high level in all of my matches, and in the end that's really all that I can control once the match starts.

If you could make one change to the tier, what would it be?
Since I know tier transitivity recently was broken, I'd love to see PU play around with potentially unbanning Shadow Tag. I've always been unexplainably partial to trapping effects, whether it be through abilities such as Shadow Tag or attacks such as Pursuit, and whilst Shadow Tag Gothitelle would probably be a bit too much for PU to handle, I feel that a Pokemon such as Shadow Tag Gothorita or maybe even Gothita if Gothorita proves too much to handle, could potentially be a really interesting addition to the tier. Whether it would be a healthy addition or not, I have no idea, but that's what suspects are for, right? I'd love to see a situation in which a suspect test for Shadow Tag takes place during the transition period between ORAS PU and SuMo PU seeming that we're going to have ~8 months to kill until PU is playable in the new generation anyway.

What kind of music do you listen to?
I pretty much exclusively Hip Hop or IDM (the genre, not the Pokemon clan) music, with bits of Future Bass, Chillstep, and Glitch Hop mixed in here and there. However since becoming a weeb I've also started to listen to OSTs from anime that I enjoy. I listened to Flamingosis - Football Head on repeat for all of my PU Open Finals games :v Earl Sweatshirt is probably my single favourite artist.
Hip Hop: Earl Sweatshirt, Kendrick Lamar, Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, clipping., Childish Gambino, Joey Bada$$, Run The Jewels, Kanye West

IDM/Electronic: Flying Lotus, Mndsgn, Imagined Herbal Flows, Flume, 卿Mittens

Anime OST: Bakemonogatari, Ping Pong The Animation, Zankyou no Terror

I heard you have an active YouTube channel, how has that been going for you and will we be seeing more of your Grand Slam run uploaded there?
I do have a YouTube channel which you can check out here. I first started uploading YouTube videos just as a fun way to document my (hopeful) growth over time as I became a more competitive player. However YouTube quickly became something that I just really enjoyed doing just for entertainment. Interacting with people, or having people send me messages on PS! saying that they enjoy my content is one of the things I genuinely enjoy most about Pokemon as a whole. I'm really interested in branching out in to potentially different types of videos in the somewhat near future, but for now I'm just enjoying uploading random PU and OU stuff.

As for whether my PU Open run will be uploaded, I already have coverage of Round 3 and 4 uploaded, and I'll be showcasing all the games up until the finals over the next week or so, so be sure to check that out if you're interested.
Can you provide a team that reflects you as a player, as well as the current metagame?
Curse Muk + RestTalk Trapinch + 4 Filler.

I recently made a somewhat lengthy post in the PU Open Team/Set Dump in which I showcased 4 teams that I built and used throughout the later rounds of the Open, so definitely go check that out if you're interested.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Where in AUS do you live (exact address would be nice, but i'd be alright with just state)?

Do you think Muk + Trapinch/Probopass is broken? If not, what would you say is the best countermeasures rn?

Did you ever consider using a team which wasn't muk or that outdated CB golem balance?

Rate me on a scale of 1 to dundies

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
y u no give me credit for taking you to the top?
what's some good shit in OU? teams, sets, whatever
why would you unban shadow tag just for wynaut and gothita? because you know everything else would be bork
how does it feel seeing how excellently those usage stats reflect the meta?
games you play other than mons?

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
how do you win with god squads?

why are you cool?

why do you have to be a weeb because you would be infinitely more cool if you weren't?

How are Australia and the UK, and how are they different? I've never been to either of them.

If Muk was banned, how do you think the meta would be different?

Why did you defy me when I requested your ps background be a pic of mayonnaise? ;-;

also have you consider making a pu guide on your youtube channel because pu looks like fun and Id watch for sure?? :]

What precipitated your dark descent into becoming an irl weeb?

Thoughts on a Stoutland ban?

I remember before you played Carloo, you asked me if I would test PU with you if I gave you teams. Will you be pressuring me to pick up this tier too as a secondary once SuMo OU settles down?

PU for SPL y/n

Would you be interested in making more PU lives collaborating with other good players?

Favourite meme to use in PU?

Favourite pokemon announced for Sun and moon so far?

are you into the NBA at all?
any cool hobbies?
mon that you hate facing every time you battle? what's a mon that commonly threatens your preferred builds of BO or Balance?
should I visit Australia? if so, where?

Last edited:

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
What do you enjoy most about PU?
You are a global voice, and you have 3badges on Smogon, will you consider a Mega Mawile Avatar?

LordST

Dormi Bene Duce
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
What's your favorite anime and what got you into anime in the first place?
How much PU do you plan on playing in the future or are you just going back to OU? D:
Any other video games you play outside of Pokemon?

Reactions: TJ
aw thx for the shoutouts mr. false!

favorite kanye song?

why do you subject yourself to the horror that is anime?

:3 or n_n

whats ur name irl?

legs or hot dogs?

see ya!

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a defending SCL Champion
Where in AUS do you live (exact address would be nice, but i'd be alright with just state)?

Do you think Muk + Trapinch/Probopass is broken? If not, what would you say is the best countermeasures rn?

Did you ever consider using a team which wasn't muk or that outdated CB golem balance?

Rate me on a scale of 1 to dundies
WA, which is obviously a top tier timezone for scheduling.. kms

I'm scared if I say it's broken then you'll ban it because you're an esteemed council member so I'll just lie and say its not the most broken strategy in the history of Pokemon so I can continue to get free wins via matchup for as long as I live. As far as countermeasures are concerned, Duosion, fat Golem, and strong physical stuff like Band Stout, Golem, Floatzel are usually pretty problematic.

Why would I ever use another team when all other teams have the potential to lose, but Muk and Band Golem are unbeatable? Unless I suddenly decide that I don't want to win every game I play due to outstanding matchup, I can't imagine I'd have any reason to use any other teams.

Koiro/Dundies

y u no give me credit for taking you to the top?
what's some good shit in OU? teams, sets, whatever
why would you unban shadow tag just for wynaut and gothita? because you know everything else would be bork
how does it feel seeing how excellently those usage stats reflect the meta?
games you play other than mons?
Because you're clearly average, whilst I'm the best.

Zard Y is underrated as fuck right now and nobody adequately prepares for it. You could probably rip through most of the shitty balances people have been using recently with Zard Y alone. Choice Specs Hydreigon and SD Weavile are a couple of other Pokemon I think are pretty good, SD Weavile especially has been a personal favourite of mine for a while now.

Because I love trapping a lot and I think it'd be pretty fun to play around with. I think if it's done correctly, I feel like Shadow Tag could potentially be a really cool thing for the tier.

It makes me want to cry just how poorly the usage stats reflect the meta. It's so sad.

I played Undertale once, but I don't really play PC games. I own a PS4 and I used to play it a ton, but I haven't so much recently. Whenever I did play, it's usually stuff like NBA 2K, GTA V, or The Last of Us, but I also own a few other games like FIFA, Madden, and Need for Speed.

how do you win with god squads?

why are you cool?

why do you have to be a weeb because you would be infinitely more cool if you weren't?

How are Australia and the UK, and how are they different? I've never been to either of them.

If Muk was banned, how do you think the meta would be different?
I usually have this strategy where I try to knock out all of my opponents Pokemon before they can knock out all of mine, and its worked out pretty well so far so I've just been going with it. In all seriousness, God squad has an AA Duosion on it so you already win a solid 90% of games without having to do anything.

Did someone say that I was?

I don't have to be a weeb, it's a choice I made because I like anime.

Whenever people ask me this question I usually jokingly answer with: "Australia has more: hot weather, racist people, fat people". In my opinion, the UK has a way richer, deeper, and more interesting culture/history than Australia does, however Australia probably has nicer weather. I personally prefer the UK to Australia, but I think that's just because you always want what you don't have. I'm sure I'd prefer Australia to the UK if I currently lived in the UK instead.

Clefairy would probably get a lot better since, not only would Muk be gone, but the desire to have a Steel-type on one's team to deal with Muk would also disappear. The disappearance of Muk, and the decrease of Steels would be 2 massive positive for Clefairy for sure. Rotom-F would probably get better as well since it also appreciates a decrease in Steel-types, and the removal of Muk.

o.o

what are you planning to do after school? (college, work, etc.)
games other than mons u like?
legos, y/n?
I honestly have no idea. I really hate school, but I can't really see many other options for me right now besides going to college. I have no clue what sort of career path I'll follow, and I don't really have any strong interests in anything.

NBA 2K, GTA V, The Last of Us, Undertale.

I haven't played with Lego in multiple years, and I was never super into it as a kid as far as I can remember. I used to help my brother build massive Star Wars figures occasionally and that was decent fun. Also, The plural of Lego is not 'Legos'.

Why did you defy me when I requested your ps background be a pic of mayonnaise? ;-;

also have you consider making a pu guide on your youtube channel because pu looks like fun and Id watch for sure?? :]
I was far too busy winning PU Open to worry about such trivial things as your mayonnaise obsession.

That's actually a pretty cool idea that I hadn't thought of so yeah I'll definitely do that :o

What precipitated your dark descent into becoming an irl weeb?

Thoughts on a Stoutland ban?

I remember before you played Carloo, you asked me if I would test PU with you if I gave you teams. Will you be pressuring me to pick up this tier too as a secondary once SuMo OU settles down?

PU for SPL y/n
I have a pretty hardcore obsession with anything that has a pleasing aesthetic, and I think that's one of the things that anime can do really well. I'm also naturally very analytical and I think Anime is a media platform that lends itself to being analysed. Both of those factors as well as a variety of others drew me in pretty quickly.

Omg yes. I'm not even sure that Stoutland is that broken, but it will just make building fat teams so much easier, so why not?

Yes, because I'm lazy and I fucking hate building, whilst on the other hand you're a really fun and inventive builder that also builds more offensive teams that I do. It's literally a win for me in every way if you learn the tier, so I'll definitely be pushing you to do so.

I'd honestly like to see it in SPL, but I already know it's not happening. Hopefully next year though!

Would you be interested in making more PU lives collaborating with other good players?

Favourite meme to use in PU?

Favourite pokemon announced for Sun and moon so far?
Yeah, maybe at a later stage, sure.

Definitely Dundies' mono-Pink stall.

I think they've actually done a really good job with a lot of the designs thus far, however Tapu Koko is just a level above everything and is easily one of the coolest designs I've seen in recent time.

are you into the NBA at all?
any cool hobbies?
mon that you hate facing every time you battle? what's a mon that commonly threatens your preferred builds of BO or Balance?
should I visit Australia? if so, where?
Yeah I'm a massive NBA fan. I've been a fan of OKC since their first year in Oklahoma, and my favourite player has always been Russell Westbrook because he's easily the most entertaining player to watch play every night.

I have a decent collection of various foreign currency, mostly coins. I don't actively collect them, but I'd have well over 100 different coins now from over 30 countries as well as a few sleeves of different bank notes.

Rotom-F, Articuno, and Duosion are all Pokemon I hate facing because they're all somewhat hard to play around in one facet or another. As far as what my teams are threatened by: I'm pretty much always weak to Nasty Plot Mr. Mime. However, I think that's more a product of my teams being of the balance archetype moreso than my team being particularly weak to it. It's very hard to build an effective balance team that effectively covers Nasty Plot Mr. Mime. Duosion is another Pokemon I find to be a tough matchup seeming that my fabled Muk + Trapinch core is powerless against it, and my usual checks, stuff like Vullaby, can be somewhat easy to exploit or played around.

If you want to, then sure. If you were to visit, I'd probably suggest you go somewhere like Melbourne seeming that that's by far the most interesting place that I've been to in Australia. Although I've heard a lot of people like going to the Gold Coast too.

What do you enjoy most about PU?
You are a global voice, and you have 3badges on Smogon, will you consider a Mega Mawile Avatar?
The fact that the tier is balanced to the point where I feel like one could play with every different archetype and find success. PU is not overly centralised by a single Pokemon, or a single typing. Contrary to it having the lowest number of available Pokemon besides LC, I feel PU is a very expansive tier with a large variety of viable options to fit every different style.

No, I am already currently having a custom avatar made, and it will be of Sengoku Nadeko from the Monogatari series.

What's your favorite anime and what got you into anime in the first place?
How much PU do you plan on playing in the future or are you just going back to OU? D:
Any other video games you play outside of Pokemon?
I can't decide between Bakemonogatari and Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (The Tatami Galaxy), they're easily the best 2 shows I've watched. As far as what got me into it, I assume my interest in Japanese language and culture had something to do with it, but I honestly don't know. All I remember is one day searching up 'best anime' on Google, and then searching for the first one that didn't look like it had heavy supernatural themes, since I'm not a huge fan of that. I found Psycho-Pass, loved it, and have watched more and more since then.

I'm definitely staying around in PU. I enjoy it much more than OU at the current time.

NBA 2K, GTA V, The Last of Us, Undertale.

aw thx for the shoutouts mr. false!

favorite kanye song?

why do you subject yourself to the horror that is anime?

:3 or n_n

whats ur name irl?

legs or hot dogs?

see ya!
We Major or Touch the Sky. Fade is pretty good too.

Because I enjoy it a lot as a form of media, as I mentioned a few questions prior, I have a massive obsession with aesthetic, and I think one of the things which anime does well, of which I think there are many, is consistently create a pleasing aesthetic.

n_n has been my go-to for so long, but :3 has been making a massive resurgence for me recently. I'm going to have to stick with n_n for now, but not by much, and I can't be certain that it won't change in the future.

Dundies

Legs, because hot dogs just make u fat.

see ya!

How did you become good at PU so fast? I can't pass 1300 on ladder before getting tired of hax and bad sets.

If you could have anything drop from NU to PU what would it be and why?

domorepustuffonyoutube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)