Project PU Laddering Achievements

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-477327561
I'm unsure if this battle actually qualifies for any of these, but I'm submitting this for:
Preservation (But I only have 2 pokemon on the entire team, so does this count?)
Greed Pays Off Sometimes (I was +4 at the end of the game, but not before I killed a few things, so does this count?)
Pacifist (Technically, Assist isn't an attacking move, but the things it called were, so does this count?)
Sorry, you have to start with 6 mons for Preservation, and if metronome, nature power, assist or any move like that calls an attacking move, you can't get Pacifist (otherwise "Steady beat" would be two ultimate tier achievements worth 8 points!). You've definitely got Greed Pays Off, though :)

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Here's some ideas:
Meme Dream - Win using a team made up of E-ranked and unranked mon

Why Me? - Get haxed five or more times in a battle and still win.
This can include:
-Your move misses
-Opponent's move crits
-Opponent's move's secondary effect comes into play
-Get fully paralyzed
-Anything else that may end with a crack in your computer screen

Hazardous Area - Have at least one layer of all hazards set up at one point in the battle
This includes:
-Spikes
-Stealth Rocks
-Toxic Spikes
-Sticky Web

Last edited:
Here's some ideas:
Meme Dream - Win using a team made up of E-ranked and unranked mon

Why Me? - Get haxed five or more times in a battle and still win.
This can include:
-Your move misses
-Opponent's move crits
-Opponent's move's secondary effect comes into play
-Get fully paralyzed
-Anything else that may end with a crack in your computer screen

Hazardous Area - Have at least one layer of all hazards set up at one point in the battle
This includes:
-Spikes
-Stealth Rocks
-Toxic Spikes
-Sticky Web
I do like the "Meme Dream" one :) "Why Me?" sounds too vague to define, and we've essentially got "Hazardous Area" in "Stack 'em Up".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)