PsIana's Trade Shop [Now with Free Dittos]

Sure thing, I will get the stuff cloned and ready to trade. Will let you know when I’m done through VM.

About the Friend Ball Nuzleaf, luckily I got it myself, but thanks for letting me know anyway :)

Yeah sure I can grab you a love ball ducklett! Any moves/nature you want with it?
I would like:

Ducklett
Ball: Love Ball
Ability: Hydration (Hidden)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Me First, Mirror Move, Aqua Jet, Brine

Does that work for you ?

I would like:

Ducklett
Ball: Love Ball
Ability: Hydration (Hidden)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Me First, Mirror Move, Aqua Jet, Brine

Does that work for you ?
It should, I just have to figure out how to get HA Ducklett in an Apricorn Ball.

I am interested in this:

shiroitear's(#393 - Piplup ♂ ★)
OT: Emil | ID: 750915 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Calm | Defiant | RNG Method
IVs:31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

I need to find an HA Empoleon for team I am trying to build, but I don't have a whole lot to trade at the moment.

Last edited:
It should, I just have to figure out how to get HA Ducklett in an Apricorn Ball.
You need to get a HA Swanna from Friend Safari (female) and breed it with a Swanna caught in the Ultra Dimension.

Hi, is there any chance i can grab the hp fire ditto from you? Thank you so much

FC: 0104-0402-3011
Do you still need it ? If yes, you can sure get it, message me so we can schedule a trade time.

Are you still looking for the Love Ball Seel? If so I can get that for you
Nope, sorry :(

I am interested in this:

shiroitear's(#393 - Piplup ♂ ★)
OT: Emil | ID: 750915 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Calm | Defiant | RNG Method
IVs:31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

I need to find an HA Empoleon for team I am trying to build, but I don't have a whole lot to trade at the moment.
Would you offer to do a breeding project for me ?

I have a safari ball nidoran for trade
Ehm and what would you like in exchange?
Can you list specifications like nature/IVs/Egg Moves if it has any ?

Ehm and what would you like in exchange?
Can you list specifications like nature/IVs/Egg Moves if it has any ?
Head Smash- Poison Tail- Counter -Beat Up, IV's I can work on doing now tbh, if you want a 5iv one i can do that.

Its impossible apparently to get HA nidoran in a safari ball for some reason, if you have proof for otherwise i would really appreciate it and as for what i want in return could i ask for your shiny fast ball ho-oh? i could do both Nidoran-M and Nidoran-F in Safari balls with the correct iv's for it

I'm also interested in your cherish ball magikarp, i have a list of almost all the pokemon i have in unique balls (updated): https://pastebin.com/iqyFmQz2

Last edited:
Hello! I’m interested in your Blacephalon and one of your perfect dittos. Would you be interested in this:

Rockruff@Level Ball
Own Tempo (Dusk)
Jolly
31/31/31/X/31/31
-Thunder Fang
-Fire Fang

If not I’ll have to check what else I can offer.