Primal's Totally Original Art Thread

Just wanted to give a quick update on this piece. The ink work is complete and I'm adding colors as I type this post up, I've been trying to improve how I define volume and form with my lines! I have a long way to go but I've seen some improvement!
It feels pretty good posting here a bit more regularly again, I'm going to try and make it a habit from now on.

Greetings from 'rona land everybody, I bring a piece of finished art!

I had a lot of fun making this, and I feel like I learned quite a bit in the process! I'm trying to refine my coloring style a bit more, namely getting the distinct look of alcohol markers and watercolors as they're my favorite traditional mediums to use!

The original piece for reference again, it's very strange seeing how much my style has shifted in such a relatively short amount of time haha!

Greetings yet again, I've been quite busy between returning to school to learn a trade and the general chaos that life tends to bring I've had precious little time to even log on here, but I have been doodling here and there!

Leading off with an actual finished piece, was just trying to draw Breloom in my style

Working on a piece for a friend, backgrounds are hard

Me trying to figure out how to draw Pokemon in my style

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)