Pokemon Stadium Smogon using a hex editor

Before I begin, I'm new here and I thought this would be the best place to put it. Feel free to move it if it's not. Ever wanted a good pokemon stadium moveset instead of the ones Nintendo did? Ever wanted to do stadium via kaillera? About a year or so ago, I came across a video showing paper mario with a hex editor. I downloaded the Hex editor, and I realized that It would be a very good thing for stadium and smogon fans alike. I'm still working on the 1st one (Due to my laziness), but the 2nd stadium hack is done. However, because of more ease in hex editing in the 1st game than in the 2nd one, Stadium 2 will only feature changes in free battle while stadium 1 will focus more on story (but still have free battles). Here is a preview of the 1st one and the complete 2nd one. Anyways, here is the link to the mods. http://www.mediafire.com/download/g96fqv3vqndfxhg/Pokemon+stadium+smogons.rar I hope you enjoy this!

Last edited:
Did you go to free battle and pick the anything goes rule? That's the only one that SHOULD work. If it doesn't work, I'll check the link and upload another one.

That one works now. Any ETA on when you'll be done with Stadium 1? Also, I believe it is possible to have multiple sets of the same Pokémon in the rentals from what I've seen - you should also be able to sort the mons by tiers.

Eh... maybe. I may be finished with the 1st one when there's enough media attention. For now though, no. As for sorting the pokemon by tiers... what do you mean?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)