Pokemon Kombat

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
The workmanship is good, it's well put together, but the song is a bit... outdated, and on top of that pokemon doesn't strike me as intense enough to go along with it.

Thanks for the comment. What song would you like to see put together with Pokemon. Like a recent song, maybe a hip-hop song, rock? whatever. Suggestions are welcome

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
To be honest, I'm probably not the best person to answer that considering my limited experience in pokemon, but I'd say something techno, but more upbeat/brighter than that song you used.

Pssh, Mortal Kombat is definitely appropriate here. Pretty good work, I do not like pokemon anime, but it was intriguing.

Your comments are always welcome, DoomMullet, but if you know the name of a Techno song, I can usually pick out seems or characters for that song.

Mortal Kombat works great with pokemon. Although... there were a few too many "moments of peace" for my liking, to go along with that song.

the only problem i had with it was the redundancy of the song. it made it boring after about 1:30. well put together though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)