Picture Telephone Megathread

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright ladies and gentlemen, I hereby declare that the sign-ups for Round 8 of our fun little community game are officially closed!
It's both a genuine honor and pleasure for me to host this round for you all. I wish all of our 9 participants lots of luck and most importantly lots of fun!

I'll start messaging the participants in due time! Please ensure that you check your inbox at regular intervals!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round 8 is complete!

Max. Optimizer wrote:
A couple of Pokémon (of your choice) are enjoying their summer vacation.
Snaquaza drew:

Drew wrote:
A day at the beach suddenly goes horriblely wrong when a skeletal cat attacks Pikachu and a slowly melting Vanilluxe. Pikachu recoils in horror under his umbrella.
Yoshiblaze drew:

ItzViper482 wrote:
Luvdisc watches in the water as a grey skeleton dog runs under the umbrella on the beach that pikachu is under to take shelter from the water that is coming down from a melting vaniluxe under the hot sun.
monomite drew:

Tripacci wrote:
It is very hot in the beach as it is very sunny. Pikachu has shades on and is enjoying the heat but his pokemon friend has turned into a skeleton because of the heat despite both of them being under the umbrella. meanwhile, a vaniluxe refuses to go to the shade and decides to die and melt under the sun like an idiot.
Unfortunately Kris couldn't participate this time around so I unfortunately had to skip him.

boxofkangaroos drew:

Most wrote:
It's a hot summer day at the beach. Some pokemon can handle the heat better than others.
Finally I'd like to welcome the opportunity to thank everybody for participating!
It was both an honor and a pleasure hosting this round for you guys and girls.

If someone else would like to host, feel free to announce that and include a deadline.

Last edited:
I'll join the next round. However, I need some instructions to understand the game. Other than that, I'm a good candidate.

Round 9 Results!

vzxt wrote:

Draw one of your favorite Pokemon going on a blind date with one of your least favorite. It's up to you how it goes.
P Squared drew:

Simon_Yellow wrote:

A female Drowzee and a male Scrafty dating. The female hypno is eating spaghetti with her trunk.
Trueblade drew:

Drew wrote:

Scrafty and Skarmory dine a fine dining establishment.
Kyrads drew:

Yoshiblaze wrote:

A Scrafty and s Skarmory have a nice Litwick-Candle lit dinner. Skarmory eats what appears to be mashed potatoes with it's beak only, while Scrafty eats with it's handd.
Snaquaza drew:

Max. Optimizer wrote:

A Skarmory and a Scrafty are having a candlelight dinner. The Litwick on the table provides just enough light to create the mood for the tête-à-tête.
monomite drew:

boxofkangaroos wrote:

Skarmory and Scrafty enjoy a romantic midnight dinner as Litwick lights up their table.

Phew finally got this out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)