Physical/Special

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
We all know that you can click on a move to check if it's physically based or specially based. However, having to click on many moves in the move database for either individual Pokemon or the whole set is annoying. Might I recommend a column for something like that? It could have Physical, Special, or Status/Other in that one (whichever one it says in game.)

Umm i think most players would have no need for this but it would pobably be good for newerplayers.

Experienced players already know this off by heart, but it would help new players build better teams i suppose.

So yea i agree

i'm one of those new players that would appreciate this feature.. there are times that i get confused with all the moves

I thought about this for exatly a week ago but didn't have time then to write it down. But here it is.
Well I also thinks this is a good idée. As even if I don't consider myself a newplayer. I would like to be able to go in on an pokémon and press on a column to see all its physical and special moves seperatly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)