Personified Pokemon

Trawling through the Comedy Goldmine at somethingawful I came across this thread and was inspired. I reckon the Smogoners here could easily give them a run for their money. I nicked one of the better ideas I saw there: Cubone as an insane mass murderer.

I was quite pleased with how this turned out, all things considered.

Ho-oh, Kricketune, and Lickilicky are the awesome.

Lunatone and Skarmory are sexy.

Unown made me laugh.

Wooper/Quagsire is the absolute greatest though.

EDIT: Lol Missingno.

EDIT2: Feebas is xD

Holy fucking shit I just saw the Blissey one and I cannot stop laughing. Can't link though. It's a little more than half of the way down on the second page.

Tangela is pretty good too.

Venusaur, a little less than halfway down the third page, is..... lol.

Oh god the Mewtwo is awesome.

Beedrill looks awesome. =DDD Haunter looks good. Psyduck and Lopunny made me go 'o.0'. ROFLOLMAO Blissey. Charizard, Umbreon, and Aerodactyl ain't bad. Skarmory looks good as well.

i agree with armaldoEX. blissey made me luagh so fucking hard. but that was one that really fit blissey's description, which i always have had in mind, BIG, FAT, PINK WHORE

I love the Shuckle. It personifies what Shuckle is. A little helpless thing we can all poke fun at. And it can't do anything back.

I'm loving Shylock Farfetch'd.

Imagine how creepy a personified Cubone would be if it was wearing a slightly enlarged human skull as a helmet. I'm kind of inspired...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)