Other Metagames Analysis Discussion

baconbagon

free stabmons
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Feel free to submit a changed version (either post in this thread, or directly to the CMS), but if you're not sure could a mono QC member
Confluxx Eien iVid Paleo SirSkit Wanka please resolve this?
I told her on Showdown, but I posted a list of 9 changes to the small changes thread just about one month ago for all the mega Sableye issues I knew of, which included the Meloetta in question.

Edit: Figured I should provide a link. Here's the list I mentioned: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ges-controversial-edits.3489980/#post-6904219

Sorry I forgot about your post (thought somebody would implement it before I got a chance to) but I'm implementing your changes now, thanks! - bacon

Last edited by a moderator:

morogrim

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Coming through with a few things just for Uselesscrab:

Mega Gyarados:

- First off, for the PH set the Spe needs to be changed to 44, not 48. I think this was a typo because he does say the correct value of 44 in the set details.
- Here's the Mold Breaker set, let me know if you like this so I could write the Set Details for it:

move 1: Pursuit
move 2: Stealth Rock
move 3: Sucker Punch / U-turn
move 4: Switcheroo / Knock Off
item: Choice Band / Rocky Helmet
ability: Mold Breaker
nature: Adamant
evs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD

- I can write both the Mega Latios and Mega Mewtwo X analyses but according to the rules I can't reserve anything until I get to GP at least on my other analysis...wanna bend the rules a bit for me baconbagon?
- I can do the other ones mentioned too but let's get the 2 high priority ones done first.

Changed PH Mega Gyarados's EV spread - bacon

Last edited by a moderator:

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, just posting here so that someone could fix a typo in my Darmanitan analysis for Monotype. In the first line in "Overview", which is "Darmanitan is one of the best wallbreakers Fire has access to thanks its amazing Attack and decent Speed.", I missed a "to" after thanks and before "its". This was my fault, as I failed to put in the to after thanks when it got amchecked. I would greatly appreciate if someone could please fix that. Thank you :)

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello, just posting here so that someone could fix a typo in my Darmanitan analysis for Monotype. In the first line in "Overview", which is "Darmanitan is one of the best wallbreakers Fire has access to thanks its amazing Attack and decent Speed.", I missed a "to" after thanks and before "its". This was my fault, as I failed to put in the to after thanks when it got amchecked. I would greatly appreciate if someone could please fix that. Thank you :)

fixed

Reactions: Zar
Since Poison Heal's been banned from AAA, does anyone mind if I change Braviary's analysis? It lists the banned ability for its Bulk Up set, so I was thinking of replacing it with Delta Stream. Thoughts?

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Something very small I noticed when reading Zapdos (Monotype Flying) analysis was the 252 EVs in HP EVs are not explained.
Basic Explanation: 252 HP EVs makes Zapdos' HP divisible by 16 (Leftovers recovers 1/16 health each turn). Basically the 252 HP EVs gives Zapdos maximum recovery from Leftovers (something along those lines)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)