ORAS OU Analysis Reservation Index V2 - READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CURRENT WRITERS MUST READ

Why is Mega Aero getting a revamp? I can't see much changing outside of a few moves and a different EV spread. CMS could accomplish the same thing without all of the hassle of redoing an entire analysis.

Edit at below: fair enough

Last edited:

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Why is Mega Aero getting a revamp? I can't see much changing outside of a few moves and a different EV spread. CMS could accomplish the same thing without all of the hassle of redoing an entire analysis.
Late metagame shifts have given Aerodactyl more reason to use more than just the standard set. Pursuit is the last thing mentioned in OO and it probably deserves its own set due to the rise of stuff like Alakazam and Tornadus-Therian. The EV Spread as well as the coverage options are also extremely outdated. And the only mention of Garchomp at all is Scarf.

Can I reserve Hoopa Unbound at this time? I know I'm not a badgeholder or anything, but if reserving it is open and open to all, I'd like to take a shot at it, please.

I most deeply know Slurpuff is on the rejected pokemon list but shouldn't it get a OU analysis? Slurpuff is quite overpowered with Unburden and Belly Drum in UU..as well as OU.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
How is it not a necessity? I need some form of a fact please?
Well for one it's not even entertained on the viability rankings. Two, it's not that easy for it to set up in the metagame barring some entire team support. Three, every single team has a way to get past it without too much effort involved. Four, if the pokemon doesn't even exert any sort of relevancy in the tier itself, hint it doesn't, then yes it's not a necessity to have an analysis for something with such low usage and very niche practicality.

I understand. I have seen it and it is fairly difficult to set up with in OU and it has a low usage too.. Thank you for telling me the facts as to why it's not a necessity.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Could I get permission to write Wobbuffet? I've played with it extensively and the analysis we have ATM is pretty outdated (no custap, no speedy).

p2

Banned deucer.
Could I get permission to write Wobbuffet? I've played with it extensively and the analysis we have ATM is pretty outdated (no custap, no speedy).
tbh I wouldn't say its in need of a revamp. all it really needs is a few things moved around on cms and a little more detail in C&C (just Bisharp is so vague when the tier has Dark types everywhere). I'd just ask TDK if I were you though.

On another note, Pidgeot definitely needs an analysis for its Stallbreaker set because it's the better set in the meta right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)