ORAS NU C&C Index

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I can take it Raseri. I have used Audino enough (both offensive and defensive) and feel I have enough knowledge to write it up and finish it, :)

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Updated, Lilligant is also back up for reservation

Karane gave you an extension because of new meta and stuff but pls post a skeleton soon (or lmk if you lost interest in it) :toast:

edit: Karane dropped Golem, it's back up for reservation

Last edited:
i need more alerts and my post count isnt high enough to be considered a respected user...

guess that means its time to write the odd analysis every so often.

give me QUAGSIRE

e: FUKIN RIGHT

Last edited:

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
i need more alerts and my post count isnt high enough to be considered a respected user...

guess that means its time to write the odd analysis every so often.
if your goal is to get likes by doing analysis', you've made a terrible mistake. expect your like : post ratio to literally hit the shitter!

but have fun! :)

edit: legit, have fun. its pretty fun

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
updated.

The drops are now up for reservation too but Magneton is high priority, you need to get a mod's permission (me, Ras, or Mont) before taking it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)